Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Last Magic User

Post  Christian_Ryan_Boltar on Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:02 am

Chapter 26

Wishes

Kalon: WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!

Wendy: WHAT IS THIS???!!!!

The Western Trade Center began shaking violently before the main structure of the buliding was beginning to collapse.

Kalon: SHIT!!!!!! THE WESTERN TRADE CENTER IS COLLASPING; WE GOTTA GET OFF RIGHT AWAY!!!!!

Wendy: I’M WITH YOU!!!!

Wendy flapped her wings and took off in the air.

Wendy: KALON, COME ON!!!!

Kalon: RIGHT BEHIND YOU SIS!!!!

Kalon attempted to fly, but his wounded wing kept him from taking off.

Kalon: OWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

Wendy: KALON, WHAT’S WRONG?????!!!!!!!

Kalon: ONE OF MY WINGS IS WOUNDED!!!!!! I CAN’T FLY!!!!! YOU MUST GO WITHOUT ME!!!!!!

Wendy: NO WAY KALON; I AM NOT LEAVING YOU!!!!!!

Kalon: IT’S FOR YOUR SAFETY!!!!! YOU MUST GO!!!! FLY WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!!!

Wendy: I CAN’T LEAVE WITHOUT YOU!!!! LET ME HEAL YOUR WING!!!!!!

Kalon: NOT ENOUGH TIME, THIS BUILDING IS COLLASPING!!!!! YOU MUST GO NOW!!!!!!

Wendy: NO WAY KALON!!!!!!

Just then Kalon spotted a beautiful gloss violet Echo Star Helicopter on top of one of the building’s pillars.

Kalon: BINGO!!!!!

Kalon then took off running towards the helicopter and Wendy took off after him.

Wendy: WHAT IS IT????!!!!!!

Kalon: THAT HELICOPTER IS MY WAY DOWN!!!!!!!

Wendy: I’M STILL NOT LEAVING YOU!!!!! WE’RE TAKING IT TOGETHER!!!!!!!

Kalon: OKAY, BUT ONE BIG PROBLEM!!!!!

Wendy: WHAT IS IT???!!!!

Kalon: I DON’T REALLY KNOW HOW TO FLY IT!!!!!

Wendy: I KNOW THAT, BUT I’M STILL GOING WITH YOU!!!!

Kalon: GOD DAMN IT!!!!! THERE IS NO WINNING AGAINST YOU, CHRISSY, LILLY, AYUMI, OR NINA!!!!!

Wendy: SHUT UP, AND OPEN THE DOORS ALREADY!!!!

Kalon: ALRIGHT!!!!

Kalon then opened the doors to the helicopter, and he and Wendy hopped in.
The 2 then strapped on their safety belts, and Kalon began fiddling with all the switches but couldn’t get the helicopter to start.

Kalon: GOD DAMN IT, COME ON START!!!!!!!

The main structure of the building really began to topple, and everyone on the ground floor was worried like crazy about Kalon and Wendy.

Chrissy: OH MY GOD!!!!!!! KALON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ayumi & Nina: WENDY!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. & Mrs. Calstanza: OH MY GOD!!!!! I HOPE THEY SURVIVE!!!!

Just then Kalon and Wendy found the engine start button and pressed it together as the back of their hands lit up bright red as their theme song, Start Dash from Love Live began playing out of nowhere.

Kalon & Wendy: I SAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!
HEY, Hey, Hey, START DASH!!!!!!
Bob: EVERYONE GET ON THE TRAM!!!! NO TIME TO WAIT THE BUILDING IS COLLASPING!!!!!

Bob then hopped in the tractor cab of the Tram, used his magic that returned to him to start up the tram, and turn over its engine.

Bob: EVERYONE GET ON BOARD NOW!!!!

Ayumi: DON’T FORGET WENDY’S CAR!!!!!!

Nina: ANYONE KNOW HOW TO DRIVE A STICK???!!!!

Juan: I’LL TAKE CARE OF IT!!!

Juan then hops in the red Volvo XC70 and boots it up.

Juan: OKAY, READY TO GO!!!!

Everyone hops on board the tram as the building continues collapsing.

Bob: CLEAR ME RT!!!!!!

Manny: DRIVER YOU ARE CLEAR!!!!

And with that, Bob throws the Tram into 5th gear, overrides the speed restricting governor, and gets the tram to take off as Juan puts Wendy’s car into 5th gear and takes off. Chrissy looks back in horror as she sees the Western Trade Center collapsing like a house of cards.

Chrissy: KALON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The rotor blades on the helicopter spin as the helicopter topples over on its side while the building collapses below it.

Kalon & Wendy: HEY, Hey, Hey, START DASH!!!!!!!

Using his Magic, Kalon instantly figures out how to fly the helicopter, and grabs the collective control and main joystick to rotate the helicopter right side up and fly up and away from the collapsing building.
At last, Kalon and Wendy were flying their way to safety and were soon flying above the tram and red Volvo.

Wendy: Ubuge no kotoritachi mo
Itsuka sora ni habataku
Ookina tsuyoi tsubasa de tobu

Kalon: Akiramecha dame nanda
Sono hi ga zettai kuru
Kimi mo kanjiteru yo ne
Hajimari no kodou

Everyone was soon out of the city of Los Angeles, and on highway 5 heading back to Cambrea.

Wendy: Ashita yo Kaware

Kalon: Kibou Ni Kaware

Wendy: Mabushii Hikari Ni
Terasarete Kaware
START!!!!

Kalon & Wendy: Kanashimi ni tozasarete
Naku dake no kimi janai
Atsui mune kitto mirai o kirihiraku hazu sa
Kanashimi ni tozasarete
Naku dake ja tsumaranai
Kitto (kitto)
Kimi no (yume no) chikara (ima o)
Ugokasu chikara
Shinjiteru yo... dakara START!!

Everyone finally arrives back at base camp, and a massive set of doors in the ground open to allow the helicopter to land safely inside.

Kalon & Wendy: HEY, Hey, Hey, START DASH!!!!
HEY, Hey, Hey, START DASH!!!!

The helicopter then gently lowers into the hanger of base camp before touching down gently on the ground.
The Tram soon gently slows down to a stop, as does Juan in Wendy’s new car.

Kalon: We made it back.

Wendy: Safe & Sound.

Chrissy: It’s over!!! IT’S FINALLY OVER!!!!!

Chrissy then jumped off the tram and ran over to the helicopter as fast as she could when Kalon opened the door, and got out.

Chrissy: KALON!!!!

Kalon: I told ya I’d make it out!!! LOL!!

Just then, Kalon’s eyes rolled back in his head, and he fell right on his face on the ground instantly losing consciousness.

Chrissy: OH MY GOD!!!! KALON!!!!

Wendy also rushed to Kalon’s side as fast as she could, as did Ayumi, Nina, the Haleys, and everyone else.

Wendy: KALON!!!! PLEASE WAKE UP!!!!

Ayumi: KALON PLEASE!!!! DON’T LEAVE ME!!!!!!

Nina: PLEASE KAL!!!! PLEASE, QUIT PLAYING TRICKS ON US!!!!!

Haleys: COME ON KAL!!!! THIS ISN’T FUNNY!!!!!

Kalon however was not responding, and he soon found himself in beautiful clouds with music like that of Walt Disney World’s Wishes Fireworks Spectacular playing out of nowhere.

Kalon: What is this??!!! Where am I???

Just then beautiful golden gates appeared in front of him with what appeared to be a Disney styled Magic Kingdom with Mark VI monorails, steam powered trains, beautiful steam yachts, buses, and a majestic castle behind them.

Kalon: Am I at Walt Disney World???!!! Because it sure looks like it!!!

Kalon then heard singing from that of an innocent little girl coming out of nowhere.

Starlight, star bright!!! First star I see tonight!!
I wish I may, I wish I might!!
Have the wish I wish tonight!!
Make the wish and do as dreamers do………..(Do as dreamers do)
And all my wishes……..(All my wishes)
Will come true!!!!

Just then the massively beautiful gates opened, and low and behold, came Kalon’s late fiancé Emma, along with his parents.

Kalon: Emma……….Mom………..Dad?

A few tears soon poured down Kalon’s face for he could not believe that he was seeing his loved ones for the first time in years.

Emma: Hey Kal……….

Emma then walked up to Kalon and wrapped her arms around him before giving him a gentle kiss on the forehead.

Kalon: Emma………

Emma: It’s okay Kalon. I’m here!!!!

Katrina: So are we sweetie!!!

Katrina then gently wiped Kalon’s tears as she kissed him on the forehead.

Kalon: Mom………

Bastion: Well done Kalon……….

Kalon: Dad………….

Emma: It’s okay Kal, we’re here for you now.

Kalon: Am I dead??

Bastion: LOL!!!! No you’re not son. Your heart and respiratory just shut down temporarily because you used an insane amount of forbidden magic.

Katrina: Soon you will be back on earth because it is not yet your time sweetie. Your sister still needs.

Kalon: I know, and she’s everything to me. If it wasn’t for her, I probably wouldn’t still be alive.

Katrina: The same can be said for her. Wendy is growing up beautifully because of you, and she has 2 wonderful friends thanks to you. And her friends are in good hands because of you.

Bastion: But we wanted to see you on final time.

Emma: You did it Kalon.

Bastion: You’ve restored the Marvell family name and legacy. Thanks to you, the Montezuma family is no more, and everyone can use magic again.

Katrina: And we are so very proud of you.

Emma: Cameron is getting what he deserves and is now a thing of the past.

Kalon: I wish I could have done it sooner so I could have saved you from the accident…….

Emma: Kal, don’t worry!!!! My death wasn’t your fault, so quit blaming yourself. It was my time to go, so please don’t worry about it anymore.

Kalon: But I………

Emma: No excuses Kal……..I wouldn’t ever want you to think that. I love you with all my heart, and more than anything, but I know we can’t really be together. Another special someone is waiting for you back home.

Kalon: You mean Chrissy?

Emma: *Giggles* Exactly. She loves you Kal. She loves you so very much, probably as much as I do. Then again you 2 have known each other a long time.

Kalon: Yes we have.

Bastion: Which is why us and the Calstanza family agreed to betroth you 2, but little did we know you’d propose to Emma.

Emma: And I’m glad you did because you were the love of my life, but fate had other plans.

Katrina: I know life was awful for you, and we can’t even imagine the pain you had to go through.

Bastion: First you lose us, then you lose Emma, then you suffer cancer. But you never gave up and you’re still going.

Kalon: And there have been many times I’ve thought of attempting suicide.

Katrina: Don’t ever think of that. I know life can be cruel, but it’s not worth taking your life, even in the most difficult times.

Bastion: You have become so strong Kalon. Heck, you even kicked Rovai’s and Pecora’s ass, and that was something we could never really do.

Emma: And Chrissy has become such a lucky girl because she has such a beautiful and wonderful boy to take good care of her.

Kalon: But I wish you were all still with me……

Katrina: We wish that too Sweetie……

Bastion: But know that we’ll always be with you…….

Emma: We’ll never leave your side babe……….

Katrina: We’re always in your heart whenever you need us…..

Emma: Also if ever you need anything, ask Chrissy because she will always be there to love and care for you as she always has been.

Katrina: You also have your sister Wendy, and she knows you better than anyone.

Bastion: And if you’re wondering where you are, you’re actually at Heaven’s gate.

Kalon: WHAT??!!! I could have sworn that I was at Walt Disney World.

Bastion: It’s funny how things wind up being sometimes.

Kalon: I guess so…….

Bastion: Your mother and I must leave now, but we know you’re in good hands.

Katrina: The Calstanzas love you very much and are always there for you…..

Kalon: I wish you could see them one more time……

Bastion: So do we, so please tell them we said hi.

Kalon: Will do…….

Bastion: We are so very proud of you Kalon, and we know you’re gonna be just fine.

Katrina: And please give Chrissy a hug and a kiss for me.

Kalon: Will do Mother.

Katrina then gives her son one last hug and a kiss as she wipes Kalon’s tears and strokes his face for the last time.

Katrina: I love you so much Kalon. You have become so beautiful.

Emma: You sure have Kal, and Chrissy is one lucky girl. I’m jealous that she’s the one spending all eternity on earth with you, but to be fare she’s known you longer than I have. *Giggles*

Kalon: I wish you would finally have the chance to meet her, and my sister Wendy.

Emma: I know, and I wish that too.

Bastion: We all wish we could continue living our lives with you Kalon.

Katrina: But we know that we will get to spend time as a family again in the future.

Bastion: We’ve made arrangements for you to come here when your time on earth is up, which unfortunately isn’t for at least another………..

Emma: 63 years!! LOL!!!

Kalon: That is a LONG TIME!!!

Katrina: I know, but it will be worth the wait, and you will have a nice long and happy life with Wendy and Chrissy.

Emma: And we know that you and Chrissy will get married and have the most wonderful marriage.

Katrina: And Wendy will find herself a wonderful guy too as will her friends.

Bastion: It will only get better from here son.

Emma: Now make a wish before you return.

Bastion: But be careful what you wish for because they always come true.

Kalon: Okay…………..

Katrina: Please don’t be sad for us Kalon, Sweetie. Everything will be fine, and we will all be together again. I promise we will.

Bastion: We’ll make sure of it.

Emma: And I can’t wait to meet Chrissy when she joins us in 71 years.

Katrina: It’s 80 more years for Wendy and her friends, but they too will have wonderful lives.

Bastion: Until your time comes, live your life to the fullest and have fun. Follow your dreams, follow your heart, follow your wishes, and be happy please.

Katrina: We’re always here for you when you need us.

Emma: We love you Kal, with all of our hearts.

Meanwhile back on earth paramedics rush to Kalon’s side, and attach various monitors to him.

Dr. Steven: I CAN’T GET A HEART BEAT!!!

Dr. Lyle: NO PULSE EITHER!!!!!

Chrissy: NO PLEASE!!!!!!

Dr. Steven: WE HAVE NO CHOICE!!!!!

Tears were pouring down Chrissy’s face as she watched paramedics place a defibrillator on Kalon’s lifeless body.

Chrissy: PLEASE KAL!!!!! PLEASE DON’T DIE ON ME!!!!!

Wendy: YOU CAN’T LEAVE US KAL!!!!!!!!

Emma: It’s your time to return Kal, but before you go…….

Emma then wraps her arms around Kalon and gently kisses him on the lips.

Emma: Because we were online lovers and never met, I wanted to give you the kiss we never got to have. Nor did I ever get the chance to hold you.

Kalon: I know, and I wish we had that time too.

Emma: But know you have someone who loves you, and she’s waiting for you now.

STARLIGHT, STAR BRIGHT!!!!
FIRST STAR I SEE TONIGHT!!!
I WISH I MAY, I WISH I MIGHT!!!!!
HAVE THE WISH I WISH TONIGHT!!!!
MAKE A WISH AND DO AS DREAMERS DO!!!!!!! (DO AS DREAMERS DO)
AND ALL MY WISHES WILL COME TRUE!!!!!

Katrina: Don’t stop wishing because they are what make the magic in your heart so powerful. As long as you believe……..

Bastion: She’s right as always.

WISHES!!! DREAM A DREAM!!!
WISHES!!! SET IT FREE!!!!
WISHES!!! TRUST YOUR HEART!!!!
JUST BELIEVE!!!!
JUST BELIEVE!!!!

Katrina: Good bye Kalon Sweetie.

Bastion: We’re always here for you.

Emma: We love you so very much Kal.

MAKE A WISH AND DO AS DREAMERS DO!!! (JUST DO AS DREAMERS DO)

Katrina, Bastion, and Emma: SO MAKE A WISH!!!!!

(WISHES!!!) DREAM A DREAM!!!
(WISHES!!!) CROSS YOUR HEART!!!
AND YOUR WISH WILL COME TRUE!!!!!!

Dr. Steven: 1, 2, 3!!!! CLEAR!!!!

Dr. Steven then powers up the defibrillator and manages to get Kalon’s pulse back up.

Dr. Lyle: ALRIGHT WE’VE GOT SOMETHING!!!!

MAKE A WISH AND DO AS DREAMERS DO!!! (JUST DO AS DREAMERS DO)
MAKE A WISH!!!!!
(WISHES!!!) DREAM A DREAM!!!
(WISHES!!!) CROSS YOUR HEART!!!
AND YOUR WISH WILL COME TRUE!!!!!!

Dr. Steven: ALRIGHT!!! ONE MORE TIME!!! CLEAR!!!!!!!

The last electrical charge not only gets Kalon’s heart restarted, but brings him back to consciousness.

Kalon: FLYING FUCKING SHIT!!!! THAT HURT!!!!

To Be Continued!!!
Christian_Ryan_Boltar

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/Chris9017

Back to top Go down

Post  Christian_Ryan_Boltar on Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:01 am

Chapter 27

Don’t Use Forbidden Magic Again!

Chrissy: OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

Chrissy then wraps her arms around Kalon and cries her eyes out on him as does Wendy.

Wendy: KAL!!!!!!

Bob: There is a reason why that kind of magic is forbidden.  It uses up your life force and can potentially kill you if you’re not careful.

Wendy & Chrissy: DON’T EVER USE FORBIDDEN MAGIC AGAIN KALON!!!!

Kalon: I promise I won’t.  That was a one-time deal to stop Cameron.

Ayumi: Good, please keep it that way!!!

Nina: You really scared us Kal!!!

Chrissy: THAT’S THE FIFTH TIME YOU SCARED ME KAL!!!!!

Dr. Steven: You suffered a near fatal heart attack due an enlarged heart.

Bob: Transformation Magic of that caliber has been known to kill magic users from magic over use causing the magic user’s heart to enlarge dangerously, and possibly burst.  You’re lucky that you’re heart only enlarged to a certain point otherwise you’d be dead.

Kalon: What magic are you saying that I used is forbidden?

Bob: Your transformation into a Japanese Crimson Fire Dragon.

Kalon: Oh, That!!!  I don’t really remember how I did it; I just got pissed off at Cameron because he hurt Wendy.  No one hurts my sister and gets away with it.

Wendy: But it’s okay Kal, I wasn’t hurt too bad, and besides, I’m a big girl now and can take care of myself.

Kalon: I know Lil Sis, but you’re still my little sister, and my responsibility.  And if anything were to happen to you, I couldn’t live with myself.

Wendy: I love you Kalon.

Kalon: I love you too Wendy.

Kalon and Wendy then wrap the arms around each other and kiss each other on the foreheads and on the cheeks.

Dr. Lyle: Try not to push yourself too much Mr. Marvell.  You’re okay to go home, but Steven and I will be by in the morning to see how you do.

Kalon: Not a problem.

Wendy: First let me help.

Wendy then sets to work and uses some of her healing Magic on Kalon to heal his wounded wing and his enlarged heart.

Kalon: Don’t over do it Lil Sis, because over use will cause you too collapse too.

Wendy: It’s okay Big Brother, I know what I’m doing.

Bob: That she does, and as long as she doesn’t use forbidden magic and transform, she’ll be okay.

Big Joe: Well, it’s 2:30 a.m. and my wife and son are probably wondering where I am, so I’m gonna head home.

Juan: Sounds good I’ll do the same.

Bob: Good plan we should all head home.

Kalon: I’m with you on that.

Chrissy: Not so fast Kalon have you forgotten that I want us to have sex tonight???!!!

Kalon: Really?  Even though it’ll be around 3:30 in the morning??!!!

Mrs. Calstanza: LOL!!!  HAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAA!!!!!  You know our daughter Kalon.  Once she has her mind on something, she’s sticking to it and not going back!!!

Mr. Calstanza: There is no winning against her; I’ve learned that the hard way. LOL!!!

Kalon: Ugh Oh Boy!!!!

Wendy: By the way is it okay if Ayumi and Nina stay over?

Kalon: What do you think??!!!  

Ayumi: I take it that’s a yes??!!!

Kalon: It’s a Friday night, no school, your parents know how often you girls are over at the estate, so I think that should answer that. LOL!!!

Mr. & Mrs. Calstanza: Mind if we stay over?

Kalon: Sure, I do have a guest master suite that you can use.  

Lilly: Does that mean I can stay over too??!!!

Kalon: Of course!!!!  And it looks like I’ll have a full house for the first time in over 10 years. LOL!!!
As for tomorrow everyone, take the day off because A, our train is stuck down here along with all the venom resources, and B, we just got the tar beat out of us and need a break.  

Bob: Also because more people have magic now thanks to you, moving this stuff out of here will be MUCH easier than we think.

Kalon: I hope you’re right on that.  

Bob: Well, I’m branching off for the night; you have a good one Kalon.

Kalon: You too Bob, and thank you for everything.

Bob: Anytime Bud.

Imad: I must return to my temple; I’ve been away from it for too long.

Kalon: Okay, you have a good one Imad.

Dillon: Well I’m heading home.

Benny: I’m off too!!

Sakib: So am I!!!

Kalon: Awesome.  You guys have a good one.

Haley Gonzales: Well Chrissy, we’re heading home too!!!

Haley Schroder: It’s been great fun!!!!

Chrissy: Okay girls, you have a good night, and I’ll see you girls first thing on Monday.

Lexi: Sounds good, and good luck with Kalon!!!  *GIGGLES*

Chrissy: *BLUSHES BRIGHT RED* HEY!!! LEXI???!!!!!

Katelynn: I sure home you’re not leaving the Tilted Kilt Chrissy, because we love you, and it wouldn’t be the same with out you.

Chrissy: Do I really have to quit Mommy & Daddy?

Chrissy looked her parents with puppy eyes trying to convince them for she didn’t want to leave her job.

Mr. Calstanza: Your mother and I don’t like that you work there, but as long as it makes you happy then we’re okay.  Just make sure it doesn’t get in the way of your career as a singer or cheerleading.  The same thing applies to Lilly.

Chrissy & Lilly: YAY!!!!  THANK YOU!!!!  We promise!!!  We will make sure it doesn’t get in the way!!!!

Katelynn: Awesome!!!!

Chrissy, Lilly, and Katelynn then hug each other, before going their separate ways.

By the way, we have a problem here.  I now have 2 cars, one of which is mine and the other one is Wendy’s.  The problem is Wendy is not yet old enough to drive and it is a stick shift.  
Mr. & Mrs. Calstanza, are either of you okay driving a stick?

Mr. Calstanza: Kal, please!!! Call us George and Elizabeth!!!  And yeah, I don’t mind driving a stick shift for a few blocks.  They’re much easier to drive now than they were when I was your age.

Kalon: And I will let you know that Wendy’s Volvo is A WHOLE LOT easier to drive than mine given that the clutch is lower engagement, and the all wheel drive transaxle is a lot smoother.  Also it’s a 7 speed where as mine is only a 6.

Mr. Calstanza: Sounds great, I don’t mind driving it!!!

Kalon: Thanks!!!  By the way, where’s your car??!!

Mrs. Calstanza: We left it back at our estate.  I mean George and I were gone overseas, and were in a cab when we spotted you guys.

Kalon: Then what about your bags?

Mr. Calstanza: We just told the cab driver to drop it off at our estate.

Kalon: Okay, no problem.

Robert: NOOOOOOO!!!!! GET AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

John Goss: ROBERT, I’LL GET YOU!!!!!!!

John Goss then chased Robert around base camp yet again.

Kalon: And with that, lets go home before John Goss unleashes the “Butt Bassoon,” again.

Kalon, Wendy, Ayumi, and Nina then hopped into Kalon’s car as Mr. & Mrs. Calstanza along with Chrissy and Lilly hopped into Wendy’s car, before heading back to Kalon’s just in the nick of time.

Robert: NOOOOOO!!!!!  GET AWAY!!!!!!!!!

John Goss: I’VE GOT YOU NOW ROBERT!!!!!!!

Sure enough the 2 cars make it back to the Marvell estate before parking in the large multi car garage.
Mr. Calstanza was beyond blown away by Kalon’s car collection.

Mr. Calstanza: WOW!!!!  THIS IS AMAZING!!!!  HOW MANY CARS DO YOU HAVE HERE????!!!!!

Kalon: 11 now counting Wendy’s new car.

Mr. Calstanza: WOW!!! That is AMAZING!!!!  YOU have a 1983 Mercedes Benz 300 Turbo Diesel, a 1984 Volvo 260 Wagon, a Mercedes Benz 560 SEL, a 1990 Volvo 760 Turbo Wagon, a 2000 Mercedes S500, a 1998 Volvo V70XC Cross Country and one of the first ones, a 2002 Jaguar XKR, a 2013 Mercedes CL600, a 2015 BMW X3, and now a 2016 Volvo XC70!!!

Kalon: Most of the cars belonged to my parents.  My dad wanted a 600 Mercedes, but never got it, so I bought the CL600 in his honor.  As for the BMW X3, it was something I won out of a raffle that I accidentally took part in.  

Mr. Calstanza: WOW!!!  The cars look like they’re in mint condition and don’t have a single scratch on them.

Kalon: I never use them because I feel that they are my parents’ cars, and my parents’ cars only.  The BMW X3 I do use from time to time whenever my car is being shopped, but otherwise the Old 98 XC70 is the main workhorse.

Mrs. Calstanza: Aren’t you sick and tired of that thing??!!!  It’s old, and look at Wendy’s car!!!  It’s BEAUTIFUL!!!  I mean why save it for Wendy when you can use it??!!!  I mean you deserve a new car after what you’ve been through.

Kalon: I know, but I am very attached to my Old XC70.  She’s done me right, has been my companion on many long haul drives, and is literally irreplaceable.  I know some of the wood paneling is breaking off, the seats are starting to wear out, the check engine light is on almost all the time, both side mirrors are scratched, and there’s a dent on the rear side support beam, but this car is my life, and I don’t have the heart to put it in retirement just yet.

Mr. Calstanza: I know how you feel Kal.  When you’re young, and when you’re given your first car; you grow so attached to it, and don’t want to let it go.

Kalon: And I know that she’s not as young or as powerful as she used to be, and her time is limited, but until her drive train gives out, she’ll still be my workhorse.  When she does give out, I plan on restoring her before placing her on display in the garage just like all the others.

Mr. Calstanza: There is nothing like the bond between a young man and his automobile as they say.

Kalon: I guess you’re right.

Ayumi: I’m getting tired.  Will you help put us to bed Kal?

Kalon: Of course, Ayumi.

Kalon then gently picks up Ayumi and carries her as Wendy and Nina walk beside him as they head up to their room while Mr. & Mrs. Calstanza, Chrissy, and Lilly follow.

Lilly: Soooo sweet.

Chrissy: I know!!!  I feel like the luckiest girl to have him.

Lilly: Now time for you to make your move!!  *Giggles*

Chrissy: I know!!!  And I’m gonna have so much fun!!! *Giggles*

Kalon: Well the guest master suite is just down the end of the hall, and here is where the girls usually sleep.

Mr. & Mrs. Calstanza: Alright, thank you for letting us stay the night.  You sleep well Kalon.

Kalon: You too.  Now alright girls, time for bed.

Kalon then opens the door to the girl’s guest suite, before laying Ayumi down on the bed.

Wendy and Nina then undress to their undies as Kalon, helps Ayumi undress before gently tucking her in bed.  Kalon then folds up her cheerleading uniform and places it on a chair before giving her a good night kiss on the forehead.

Kalon: Good night Ayumi.  I love you and always will.

Wendy: Good night Big Brother.

Kalon: Good night Wendy.

Kalon then wraps his arms around Wendy and gives her a kiss on the forehead and again on the cheek before Wendy kisses him back.  Kalon then does the same with Nina before leaving the girls suite.

Kalon: Alrighty, Lilly you’ll sleep in the Lavender Guest Suite, which is just across the hall.  All bedrooms have an ensuite bathroom, so there will be no need for fighting over space.

Lilly: AWESOME!!!!  Fighting over the bathroom counter gets old because Chrissy has A LOT of Make up.

Chrissy: You’re one to talk Sissy, because you have A LOT of make up too!!!  But I know what you mean.  *Giggles*

Kalon: Will you be alright Lilly?

Lilly: Yes, I’ll be just fine hun.  Good night Kal.

Lilly then wraps her arms around Kalon and kisses him on the cheek, and then again on the forehead and Kalon kisses her back.

Kalon: Good night Lilly.

Lilly: I love you Kal.

Kalon: I love you too Lilly.

Lilly then enters her suite and settles down for the night as Kalon and Chrissy head off to the main master suite.

Chrissy: Alright Kal, shall we?

Kalon: Yes, it’s time we hit the sack too.

Chrissy: Not just yet because I want us to, you know?  Make love…..

Kalon: It’s almost 4:00 a.m.

Chrissy: So, we have plenty of time to sleep in.  

Kalon: Well I………….

Chrissy: Kal, are you okay??!!!

Kalon: I…….don’t know…….

Chrissy: What do you mean?

Kalon: I don’t know if I can do this just yet.

Chrissy: Hey, it’s okay Kal.  

Kalon and Chrissy then entered the master suite before Kalon sat down on the bench at the foot of his 4 poster California King bed still worried about his first time ending in disaster.

Chrissy: Kal, does it really scare you?

Kalon: It’s that I……..

A few tours poured down his face for his anxiety level was about to sky rocket.

Chrissy: Kalon, it’s okay.  Don’t worry……

Kalon: You know it’s my first time, and I worry about disappointing you…….

Chrissy then wrapped her arms around Kalon and gently stroked his face.

Chrissy: Kalon, it’s okay.  I’m always here for you.  And if it makes you feel any better, I’m scared too.  In all honesty my first time with Cameron may have felt good due to an amazing orgasm, but that was it.  The only good part was the orgasm, but nothing else came out of it.  It was too fast, it hurt like hell, and there was no love involved whatsoever.

Kalon: But what if I can’t.....

Chrissy: Don’t worry about it.  Listen Kal, I love you so very much.  I love you so much that it puts me on the edge of tears.  I love you so much that every time I almost lost you, I felt like my whole world was shattering in front of my eyes.

A few tears soon poured down Chrissy’s face.

Chrissy: I love you so much that I want to do this with you more than anyone else and there is no one else I’d rather do it with.  Kalon, I love you with all my heart….

Kalon: And I love you with all my heart too Chrissy, which is why I don’t want to be a disappointment to you……

Chrissy: You won’t be.  I know this will be a whole lot better than my first time with Cameron because we love each other.  Whether you get me to orgasm or not doesn’t matter to me.  All that matters is that we get to do this, and we get to do it with the ones we love most of all.

Emma: It’s okay Kalon don’t worry……

Kalon: What the?

Emma: It’s okay.  Don’t be too hard on yourself Kalon.  It’s all glamorized in movies, which is unrealistic.  So don’t think about it like that, and instead follow your heart.

Chrissy: It’ll be okay Kalon because I love you, and no matter what happens, I am never leaving your side ever.

More tears pour down Kalon’s face.

Chrissy: You’re going to find this funny, but ever since I was 9 years old, I’ve had a crush on you, and I’ve vowed to make you my boyfriend.  All the other girls told me, “Oh come on Chrissy!  Get a life!!!  Kalon’s way too far out of your league.”  But guess what?  I proved them wrong and I’m in your bedroom about make love with you.  I honestly never thought I’d get this far, so this is a dream come true for me.

Kalon: Even if I’m still a virgin and you’re not?

Chrissy: Yes, because I’m doing it with my bestfriend, childhood friend, my childhood crush, and even my very first love.

Chrissy then leaned in and gently kissed Kalon on the lips.

Chrissy: And honestly Kal, you still being a virgin makes you even more special too me.

Chrissy then kissed Kalon on the lips again and gently stroked his face and hair.

Chrissy: I love you so much Kal, now please have fun and be perverted.

Not realizing or noticing it, Wendy snuck into the master suite, and used her magic to activate Kalon’s Ipod docking station, and select Foreigner’s “I Wanna Know What Love Is,” before dimming the lights and closing the doors.

Wendy: Good luck you 2.  I know you’ll be just fine.

Chrissy then got on Kalon’s bed, stood on all 4s and lifted up her skirt.

Chrissy: Come on Kal, don’t be shy, I know you’re a pervert, so no need to hold back.

Kalon instantly blushed bright red as his urge kicked in.

Chrissy: *Giggles* Oh Kal, you are so cute.  There is no need to be embarrassed now that I’ve turned you on.  Come on, let’s have some fun and show each other how we feel.

Kalon: Alright….. *Thinks to self* (I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.........)

Kalon then got on the bed and stood behind Chrissy.

Chrissy: That’s it, have a good feel, and don’t hold back.

Chrissy then turned around, reached back, and gently stroked Kalon’s face.

Chrissy: I know you can do it, and I promise you everything will be okay; so don’t worry.  Now come on, feel me, and lets have some fun.

Kalon then gently placed his hands under Chrissy’s skirt, and gently felt her.

Chrissy: That’s it Kal, no need to hold back.

Kalon: (I THINK I CAN, I THINK I CAN, I THINK I CAN, I THINK I CAN!!!!)

Kalon then felt her even more as Foreigner’s, I Wanna Know What Love Is, kicked in.

Foreigner: I gotta take a little time,
a little time to think things over
I better read between the lines,
in case I need it when I'm older

Now this mountain I must climb,
feels like the world upon my shoulders
Through the clouds I see love shine,
it keeps me warm as life grows colder

In my life there's been heartache and pain
I don't know if I can face it again
Can't stop now, I've traveled so far,
CHANGE THIS LONELY LIFE……..

I wanna know what love is,
I want you to show me
I wanna feel what love is,
I know you can show me

I'm gonna take a little time,
a little time to look around me
I've got nowhere left to hide,
it looks like love has finally found me

In my life there's been heartache and pain
I don't know if I can face it again
Can't stop now, I've traveled so far,
CHANGE THIS LONELY LIFE…………

I want you to show me
I wanna to feel what love is,
I know you can show me
I want you to show me
I know you can show me
I want you to show me
I wanna  feel what love is,
I know you can show me
I want you to show me
I know you can show me

(And I wanna feel) I wanna feel what love is
(And I know) I know you can show me

Let's talk about love, (I wanna to know what love is)
The love that you feel inside, I want you to show me
And I'm feeling so much love, (I wanna to feel what love is)
No, you just can't hide, I know you can show me
SO COME ON AND SHOW ME (I wanna know)

I want you to show me
I know you can show me
I want you to show me
I know you can show me
I want you to show me
I know you can show me (AND I KNOW YOU CAN SHOW ME)
I want you to show me (I WANT YOU TO SHOW ME)
I know you can show me (AND I KNOW YOU CAN SHOW ME)

I want to know what love is (let's talk about love),
I know you can show me
And I wanna feel it
I want to feel it too, I wanna to feel what love is
I want to feel it too, and I know and I know,
I know you can show me
Show me love is real, YEAH,
I wanna know what love is (I WANNNA KNOOOOOOWWWW!!!!)
I want you to show me (I WANNA KNOW, I WANNA KNOW, I WANNA KNOW)
I wanna feel what love is (I WANNA FEEEEEEEEEEL!!!)
I know you can show me………..

2 hours pass and Kalon is completely fast asleep as Chrissy continues to stroke his face.

Chrissy: That was amazing Kal!!!  I knew you could do it.

Chrissy then gave Kalon another gentle kiss on the forehead.

Chrissy: You gave me an even better orgasm than Cameron did, so you were worried for nothing.  *Giggles*
But if you didn’t give me one, I’d still love you just the same.

There was still no response from Kalon.  He was passed out and fast asleep.

Chrissy: *Giggles* Cameron wore me out on my first time, but it seems I wore you out on your first time.  You are so cute. ☺ *Giggles*

Chrissy then gave Kalon another gentle kiss on the cheek and continued to stroke his face and hair.

Chrissy: I sure got you baby, and I am so glad. ☺
Sweet dreams Kal, my love.

And sweet dreams it was because in his Dreams we now see Kalon behind the throttle of his favorite engine on the Walt Disney World Railroad in Florida, the Roger E. Broggie number #3.

Kalon: THAT WAS AMAZING, AND NOW I AM HERE!!!

Spiel: Or you can hop on Splash Mountain and take a ride with Brer Rabbit and take a 50 foot drop…..

Kalon and the spiel: “Straight down into the briar patch.”

Kalon: I have heard that line so many times; I can’t even count. LOL!!!!

Roger soon comes to a grade crossing and Kalon soon yanks down on the whistle handle giving the 4 whistle grade crossing blast with a……..

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, WHOOO-OOO, WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Kalon: I THOUGHT I COULD, I THOUGHT I COULD, I THOUGHT I THOUGHT I THOUGHT I COULD I THOUGHT I THOUGHT I COULD!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, WHOOO!!!!!

Kalon: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

To be continued

Last edited by Cam_May_Von Ludwig on Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Christian_Ryan_Boltar

Back to top Go down

Post  Christian_Ryan_Boltar on Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:32 am

Chapter 28

The Convention

Since that night when Kalon destroyed Cameron, magic was returned to all of those who had lost it, and it wasn’t long until almost everyone was using magic just like in the old days. Even Chrissy, her family, and friends along with all of Kalon’s and Wendy’s friends were using magic too, but nowhere near the extent of Kalon and Wendy though.
Rather than wiping out the remaining members of the Montezuma Family, Kalon spared them as long as they promised their loyalty to the Marvell Family, and the 2 families then merged into one.
The Western Trade Center was soon rebuilt to the way it was before it was destroyed, thanks to the help of magic.
Kalon soon left the Marvell Venom Research Facility into the hands of Dillon. With Dillon now mainly running the Venom Lab, this allowed Kalon to have more time for himself and his family. It also allowed him to spend more time on the South Gate Narrow Gauge Railway, and pursue his passion for old steam trains.
As for the South Gate Narrow Gauge Railway, they were soon back to having not only a full roster, but had more working steam engines. The Quincy & Torch Lake numbers#1, #3 and #5 were soon re lettered the South Gate’s1, 3 & 5, and given the names Bastion, Katrina, and Electra. Georgetown Loop Railroad’s number #40 and number #44 were also given the South Gate Road name as were former Westside Shays number #8 and number #12. Many daily runs were made to the South Oaks Lumber Company, and Lake Nenana, and everything ran like clock work. Locomotive break downs were a thing of the past given that a train now had a steam locomotive on the head, and a diesel locomotive on the rear, however the engine crews were not happy with the added computerization to the locomotives for there were still teething troubles to work out.
The morning of the first day of the big National Garden Railway Convention and Cheerleading Competition came faster than everyone was expecting. To top it off, Miuna was asked to take part in it as a star feature attraction with her brand new beautiful set of Kimball styled coaches.
Kalon was getting the final touches ready on his star model locomotive, his Walt Disney World Railroad number #2, the Lilly Belle, by giving her final paint touch ups and a polish. Chrissy, and Lilly were going all out in their new navy blue and red striped cheerleading uniforms, along with their make up, eye glitter, and hair ribbons. Wendy, Ayumi, and Nina were also going all out on their final touches.

Kalon: And that should do it!!!! Red valve gear eccentrics, and a new coat or paint on her roof.

Chrissy: SHIT!!!! WHERE THE HELL ARE MY BIKINI SPANKIES???!!!!

Lilly: AND MY EYE GLITTER???!!!!!

Wendy: I AM ALSO LOOKING FOR MY HAIR RIBBON!!!!!!

Nina: AND MY LIP STICK!!!!!!

Ayumi: GEEZE!!!!! YOU GIRLS ARE HOPELESS!!!!

Kalon: Now where did I put my Hunter Rail System Traveling Crate for Lilly Belle?

Just then Kalon got a call from Big Joe.

Kalon: Hey Joe.

Big Joe: Hey Man!!!! Robert, John Goss, and I are on the road, and number #2 is already on the truck and on her way to the convention. Where are you man???!!!! Where’s Mike, Aaron, and Alex??!!!! They were supposed to be coming too!!!

Kalon: Wendy had another slumber party with her friends, and given that the cheerleading competition coincides with the train convention, they want to go all out, and I’m stuck here until they’re ready. I’m also having trouble finding the Lilly Belle’s traveling Crate.

Butler: I found your crate Master Marvell. It was in the garage.

Kalon: Oh, thanks!!!

Butler: Don’t mention it Sir. Also all your Spectrum and Accucraft freight cars are waiting in the garage and ready to be loaded up.

Kalon: Awesome!!! Thanks Wayne!!!

Bulter: Not a problem Sir!!!

Kalon: Well, my butler Wayne, just found the crate, so I’ll pack up Lilly, get the girls down here and head on my way over.

Big Joe: Okay man, no hurry!!! Just wanted to make sure you were coming!!! We can’t go to this event without you there man!!!

Kalon: I know!!! Just make sure you don’t eat too much salad or John Goss eating too many mushrooms.

Big Joe: SHUT UP YOU!!!!! THAT’S ENOUGH OUT OF YOU!!!!

Kalon: I just knew you were gonna say that!!!!

Big Joe: You watch it, or I’ll burn the hair off your head, and you have a lot of hair to burn off man!!!
Kalon: I do don’t I?!!! LOL!!!

Big Joe: HAAAAAAA, HAAAAAAA, HAAAAAAA, HAAAAAAAA, HAAAAAAA!!!!! Just make sure you get going man!!!! The show starts at 2:00 O’Clock!!!

Kalon: As does Wendy’s and Chrissy’s competition!!! So let’s have fun!!!

Big Joe: That we will!!! C-ya at the show, man!!!

Kalon: Will do Joe!!!

Kalon then gets off the phone before gently picking up the Lilly Belle and carrying it out of the basement.
When Kalon reached the top of the stairs, he could hear the chaos coming from the second floor.

Kalon: Are you girls doing alright up there??!!!

There was no response, so Kalon, set the Lilly Belle down on a small table, and made his way up the Grand Stair Case and onto the second floor.

Kalon: Okay girls, tell me what’s going on!!!

Wendy: We’re on video chat with Chrissy, and both Chrissy, Lilly, and us can’t find what we need!!!!

Kalon: Chrissy, sweetie, did you miss place your…….well, underwear again???!!!!

Chrissy: They’re bikini spankies, and yes I did!!!!

Kalon: You have 2 sets right??!! One for your cheer uniform, and the other for your Tilted Kilt uniform?! And both are bright red right??!!

Chrissy: That’s right???!!!

Kalon: Is it possible you misplaced them by putting them in your underwear drawer rather than with the uniforms themselves.

Chrissy: I’ll take a look…………..FOUND THEM AND BOTH SETS!!!!!!

Kalon: Thought so!!! Lilly, you misplaced the eye glitter again, and rather than it being in your cheer bag, it’s possible, it’s with your make up kit??!!!

Lilly: Let me see…………..YOU’RE RIGHT IT IS!!!!! I FOUND IT IN MY SECONDARY KIT!!!!

Kalon: Wendy, you misplaced your hair ribbon again???!!!! REALLY???!!!!

Wendy: YES!!!!

Kalon: You probably left it in my room when you slept with me because of another nightmare, and it’s been almost 2 months since you’ve worn your uniform.

Wendy: Let me see…………………..FOUND IT!!!!!!

Kalon: And Nina, your lipstick is probably on my bathroom counter because you love using my bathtub, and massive vanity counter top.

Nina: I CAN’T HELP IT!!!! YOUR TUB IS RELAXING WHERE AS THE ONE IN OUR ROOM IS TINY!!!!!

Kalon: It’s not tiny, it’s a normal sized tub.

Nina: YEAH, WELL I LOVE TAKING BUBBLE BATHS IN YOUR NICE DEEP TUB!!!! AND YOU HAVE LOTS OF COUNTER SPACE TO SPARE!!!!!!!

Kalon: Mom used it all the time, as does Wendy, so I don’t mind. LOL!!!!

Nina: No need to be mean and tease me Kal!!!!! You know I don’t like that!!!!

Kalon: You’re like my little sister, so it comes as being part of the family. LOL!!!

Kalon then gave Nina a kiss on her forehead and again on her cheek.

Kalon: And I love you, so my home is your home too.

Nina: I know Kal, and it means a lot to me.

Nina then went into Kalon’s master suite, and found her lipstick on his bathroom vanity counter top.

Nina: FOUND IT!!!!!!

Kalon: You may wanna think twice before taking a bubble bath in my tub on the night before a cheer competition.

Nina: I know, but we all went out last night, so I had to put on my lipstick.

Kalon: I know, but just try to remember it okay??

Nina: I know, I know……….

Ayumi: JEEZE KAL!!!! You should stop spoiling these girls or they’ll keep forgetting.

Kalon: Like how I spoil you every time you’re flyer, and you ask me to catch you????!!!! LOL!!!!

Ayumi: YEAH WELL THAT’S DIFFERENT!!! You know I still have a crush on you, even though you and Chrissy are an item, and I always love it when you catch me because it makes me feel like a princess.

Kalon: And as usual, you’re the only girl whose got everything together.

Ayumi: Of course!!! I am cheer captain after all!!! *Giggles*

Ayumi then kissed Kalon on the cheek, and then again on the forehead, and Kalon kissed her back.

Kalon: Also if it makes you girls feel any better, I misplaced the Hunter Rail System Travel Crate for the Lilly Belle, and forgot I placed it in the garage so that it would be ready for me to pack up the engine and put in the trunk of the car. LOL!!!

All girls: *BURST OUT LAUGHING* KALON YOU ARE SO FUNNY!!!!!!

Kalon: Goes to show that I’m pathetic too. LOL!!!

Ayumi: But that’s why we love you!!!

Wendy: No one is perfect Kal!!!

Nina: Yeah, but if anyone’s more organized more than Ayumi, it’s you, but you forgot something too!!!

Kalon: Yep. LOL!!! Now I need to find where I put the Lilly Belle before I came up here!!!

Ayumi: I’m sure you’ll find it Kal!!! You always pull through!!!

Kalon: I know I will.

Kalon and the girls then head back down stairs, and Kalon finds the Lilly Belle on the hallway table where he left her and picks it up.

Kalon: And right where I left her!!!

Ayumi: I thought you had forgotten where you put it!!!

Wendy: Were you messing with us Kal???!!!!

Kalon: I was. LOL!!!

Nina: KAL, YOU MEANIE!!!!

Ayumi: UHMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!! IT’S NOT NICE TO MESS AROUND WITH US YOU KNOW!!!!

Kalon: LOL!!!! You’re my little sisters, so it’s my job. LOL!!!!

Wendy: But you know how much we hate being teased Kal!!!!

Kalon: But you girls tease me!!! You’ve all cannonballed, splashed, farted, pom-pomed, eye glittered, hair sprayed, accessorized, and painted on me goodness knows how many times. Not to mention you girls have splashed poor Lilly Belle here countless times, so hey, I gotta have some fun with you girls too. LOL!!!

Ayumi: Yeah you’re right, but the fun’s just gonna add up now that Chrissy and Lilly are joining the family.

Kalon: Yep!!!

Ayumi: Now do you have the hotel reservation, and park tickets taken care of??!!!

Kalon: Yep, and all on the Disneyland App. I’ve got the hotel confirmation number for the Grand Californian, our 5-day park hoppers, dining reservations, and of course booked our various fast passes for Radiator Springs Racers, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Fantasmic, Tower Of Terror, Indiana Jones, Grizzly River Run, Star Tours, and California Screamin.

Ayumi: AWESOME!!!! That a boy Kal!!!

Kalon: But I also have another surprise for you girls, but it’s not till after your cheer competition.

Ayumi: Awwwwwwwwww???!!!! WHY????!!!!

Kalon: Just wait and see.

Ayumi: UHMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

Kalon: Ayumi???!!!! I promise, it will be worth the wait!!!

Kalon and the girls then lock up the mansion and make their way to the garage. Kalon then carefully secures the Lilly Belle in her travel crate before loading her, and all 12 Bachmann Spectrum and Accucraft freight cars into the trunk of his car. He then loads up all of the girls bags, along with his bag before closing the trunk.

Kalon: Alrighty girls, get on in!!!

Wendy, Ayumi, & Nina: ALRIGHT!!!

The girls was no time on getting in the car, as Kalon gets in depresses the clutch, turnsover the engine, puts the car in gear, and drives out of the garage before making a short stop by the mail box.

Kalon: Don’t want to forget something!!

Kalon then places the car in neutral, gets out, and goes over to the mailbox. He then takes a peak inside, and pulls out a massive envelope. Kalon then opens the envelope, and low and behold it’s the right kind of documents that he was waiting for.

Kalon: AWESOME!!!! I can’t wait to surprise the girls with this after the competition and convention is over!!!

Kalon then gets back in the car and places the envelope in the doorway.

Wendy: What is that big brother?

Kalon: It’s part of the surprise. ☺

Ayumi: UHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Kalon: Ayumi, don’t worry!!! You’ll find out what it is soon enough. LOL!!!

Kalon then puts the car in gear and drives off.

Meanwhile Chrissy and Lilly get the last of their things together as they leave their apartment.

Chrissy: Okay, that’s everything!!!

Lilly: Got plenty of mini skirts, plenty of tank tops, plenty of bras, panties, socks, scrunchies, vests, make up, eye glitter, mascara, lip gloss, and bubble bath.

Chrissy: Only one week left before we move into Kalon’s home.

Lilly: I KNOW!!! I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!! I’M gonna have so much fun playing with little Wendy!!! SHE IS SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!

Chrissy: I KNOW!!!! And I will get to hold and cuddle with Kalon every night!!! Moving in can’t come soon enough!!!

Lilly: Now it’s time for our competition!!!

Chrissy: AND HOW LUCKY IS IT THAT IT TIES IN WITH KALON’S TRAIN CONVENTION!!!

Lilly: I KNOW!!!!

Chrissy and Lilly then get their bags, lock up their apartment, and get into the elevator.

Chrissy: And I will always treasure my first time with Kal!!!

Lilly: Was it really that amazing???!!!

Chrissy: HECK YEAH!!!!!!!! I mean, Kalon was crying at first because he was nervous on his first go, and I thought it was sweet. He was worried about disappointing me.

Lilly: Goes to show you how much he really cares about you.

Chrissy: I KNOW!!! But after managing to calm him down things just flowed perfectly. And remember when I told you my first time with Cameron was too short and only lasted 5 minutes?

Lilly: Yeah, but you said it felt good.

Chrissy: It did, but this felt better!!! I mean, not only did Kal get me to, well, you know orgasm, but because we were always lovingly stroking, kissing, and holding each other, and the experience lasted up to an hour and a half long!!!! And then Kalon passed out cold, which was REALLY cute. *Giggles*

Lilly: AWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Chrissy: Kalon is the love of my life, and I’m never letting him go. The count down to moving in is just brutal. I WANT IT TO BE OVER ALREADY!!!!!

Lilly: Not to mention his mansion is SOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!! AND HE HAS A MASSIVE SWIMMING POOL WITH A WATER SLIDE AND WATERFALLS!!!!

Chrissy: AND A TENNIS COURT!!!!

Lilly: AND A MOVIE THEATER!!!!!

Chrissy: AND A MULTI-ROOM BASEMENT WITH A WORKOUT SPACE FOR US TO PRACTICE FOR CHEER!!!!!!!

Lilly: AND A BEAUTIFUL IN BASEMENT HOT TUB WITH A WATERFALL AND WINE COLLECTION!!!!!!!!

Chrissy: DON’T FORGET HIS AWESOME PALACE LIKE GARAGE FULL OF EXOTIC CARS!!!!!!

Lilly: OR HIS AMAZING GARDEN TRAIN SET UP HE HAS IN HIS BACKYARD WHERE HIS TRAIN CROSSES A BRIDGE GOING OVER THE SWIMMING POOL!!!!!!

Chrissy: AND HE HAS A BEAUTIFUL MASON & HAMLIN DOUBLE KEYBOARD GRAND PIANO!!!!

Lilly: AND A GOURMET KITCHEN FOR YOU TO DO YOUR COOKING BECAUSE WE KNOW HOW MUCH YOU LOVE TO COOK!!!!

Chrissy: I KNOW!!!! AND HE HAS THAT BEAUTIFUL MASTER SUITE WITH A HUGE WALK IN CLOSET WITH MORE THAN ENOUGH ROOM FOR ALL MY CLOTHES, AND OF COURSE A NICE DEEP TUB FOR ME TO TAKE MY BUBBLE BATHS!!!!

Lilly: AND I’LL FINALLY GET TO HAVE MY OWN BATHROOM!!!!!!!

Chrissy: Now if only this elevator could go any faster!!!!

Lilly: I think I can arrange that.

Using her magic, Lilly got the elevator to go a lot faster, and before the girls knew it, the elevator was in the garage.

Chrissy: Having magic is soooooo awesome!!!! And don’t forget this!!!

Using her magic, Chrissy had the brake pedal of her VW Jetta depressed along with the engine start button before removing the emergency brake, putting the gear shift in reverse, and bringing the car over to the elevator.

Lilly: Now if only we were allowed to use magic in the cheer competition.

Chrissy: I know!!!! It sucks that we’re not allowed to use it!!!

Lilly: But hey, it would be cheating given that cheerleading is based on skill, and so much affects.

Chrissy: Yeah. And besides, Magic would just make it too easy.

Chrissy and Lilly then put the bags in the trunk of their car before getting in, and driving off to the Anaheim Convention Center.

It isn’t long until all the guys arrive with Miuna at the Convention Center, and soon after Kalon arrives with Wendy, Ayumi, and Nina before Chrissy and Lilly show up.

Kalon: Alright Joe, I’m here!!!

Big Joe: Took you long enough man!!!

Robert: Now time for us to set to work on getting the number 2 and her train set up and ready for display.

Mike: Then we gotta help Del Oro finish setting up their layout.

Aaron: And I think I know how we can get this done.

Kalon: Using Magic?

Juan: That’s exactly what I was thinking!!! LOL!!!

Alex: With Magic we can have that train set up in 10 minutes!!!

Wendy: LUCKY!!!! YOU GUYS GET TO USE MAGIC IN YOUR TRAIN SHOW!!!! US GIRLS CAN’T USE IT IN THE COMPETITION!!!!

Ayumi: UHMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

Nina: I KNOW, IT SUCKS!!!

Chrissy: Hey girls, if we were allowed to use magic, cheerleading would be too easy!!!

Wendy: I guess you’re right!!!

Chrissy: And how are you doing sweetie???!!!!

Wendy: I’m doing great, how about you???!!!!

Chrissy: I’m wonderful!!!!

Chrissy and Wendy then hugged each other before Chrissy made her way over to Kalon.

Chrissy: Hey babe!!!

Kalon: Hello sweetie!!!

Chrissy: How are you?

Kalon: Couldn’t be better, how about you?

Chrissy: Just perfect now that I’m with you. *Giggles*

Kalon: This convention is gonna be a lot of fun!!! And best of all, Disneyland is closing off the park to the general public at 11:00 and is letting those from the convention and cheer competition stay until 2:00 a.m.!!! They are gonna keep one train running on the railroad, Tram service is going until 3:00, there is a 3rd Paint The Night Parade showing, and second Fireworks showing at 11:30!!!

Chrissy: I KNOW!!!!! I SOOOO CAN’T WAIT!!!

Kalon: Disney California Adventure is staying open to the General public until 1:00 a.m. with a 3rd World Of Color Showing these next few days to compensate.

Chrissy: Hey, it works though!!!

Kalon: Yep!!!

Chrissy: Is there anything we girls can do to help?

Kalon: Don’t worry about it, we’ve got it all covered.

After loading all 5 train cars off their trucks and onto display tracks, it was Miuna’s turn to come off the truck and onto the display track in the massive convention hall.

Kalon: Now here is the challenge.

Using his Magic, Kalon gently and carefully lifts Miuna and her tender off of her flat bed truck and places her safely down onto the temporary display track inside the convention hall. All air hoses, couplers, and safety chains are hooked up with one another, and wheel chalks are placed on the rails.

Kalon: Alrighty, now just to hook up the pilot.

Wasting no time, the guys set to work on attaching the pilot cowcatcher to Miuna’s front pilot deck, and with that it was time to give the engine a final polish.

Kalon: Now to polish her off!!!

Kalon then grabbed a few shams along with polish, climbed on top of Miuna’s boiler, got on all 4s, and set to work on polishing the boiler jacket, until it was a shiny gloss jet black. He then set to work on polishing the chrome handrail grab irons, the gold boiler brass bands, as well as the chrome silver sand dome center piece, the gloss black steam dome with red Logo, and of course the beautiful whistle and bell.

Chrissy: WOW!!!!! Talk about dedication!!!

Robert: There are times we say now one touches the locomotive but Kalon, and this would be one of those times.

Juan: He wants everything to be right on her.

Big Joe: And to think the boiler is still warm with 100 PSI still showing up on the pressure gauge.

All girls: WHAT????!!!!!

John Goss: Yep, he’s that crazy!!!

Juan: Steam locomotives like Miuna have been an escape from reality for Kalon, and he’s told me many of times how much he had wished to be born in the 1850s.

Mike: Back then being a locomotive engineer was a BIG thing!!!

Big Joe: It certainly was!!!

Juan: And one engineer would be assigned one engine for life, and he would care for it as if it were a part of him.

Robert: We can all see that with Kalon and the number #2.

Juan: There have been many times where Kalon was fed up with the reality of our world, and how it’s all sex, violence, ego, and corporations these days. But back then times were more simple and less repulsive.

Aaron: Girls couldn’t expose themselves past their ankles or wrists out in public back then unless in a saloon, there wasn’t much competition in the big cities, and the railroad played a more vital role.

Alex: The Railroads built our nation, and now we take that all for granted.

Juan: And Kalon doesn’t talk much about his passion for trains because of how he was bullied in school.

Chrissy: REALLY???!!!!

Juan: He hid it from you Chrissy. He was constantly harassed, hazed, and bullied over his love for trains, so he hid it after his freshmen year. He only became one of the most popular guys through lying about himself, saying things about himself that he’s not, and exposing that he’s rich.

Chrissy: OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!!!!! I remember, all the girls in my class had a crush on him, but due to our age differences, we weren’t allowed to really flirt with him. Many girls told me that he was way too out of my league, but it was only because he was……..

Juan: He was hiding his true self to survive.

Aaron: Highschool for teenage males like us train guys is a massacre. Most jocks, cheerleaders, wrestlers, and those who are popular don’t realize this. So sometimes in order to survive, you have to lie and forcefully put yourself on top of the game or else…….

Juan: Or else you might not make it out alive.

Wendy: If only I was old enough to be there for him……

Chrissy: And if only I knew about the bullying, I would have made sure those bullies would have stayed away from him…..

Lilly: Except one thing……..

Chrissy: What’s that???!!!

Lilly: When Kalon entered Freshmen year, you were only 7, and he was 14. A 7-year-old girl defending a 14-year-old guy would have made Kalon look like a bigger laughing stock.

Chrissy: Now that I think about it, you’re right.

Juan: And the problem is, if you like trains, people will automatically think you like Thomas, but they don’t realize that’s not always the case. However when Kalon went to England, it was like a night and day difference. The reason being, those in the UK are MUCH more understanding. Kalon was living in Kingswear, and the Paignton & Dartmouth Steam Railway was a vital blood line to the Kingswear and Dartmouth areas.

Big Joe: Also England is steam train capital, and the train is one of the most, if not THE most popular mode of transportation. So if you go to England and you hate trains, you are not going to last 5minutes.

Juan: The British are VERY proud of their trains, and Kalon really liked that. He and many British locals got along just fine. Because of this, Kalon felt he could be his true self and not worry about sharing his passion for old steam locomotives. He was also proud to share that he owned his own personal steam locomotive, and everyone who saw Miuna’s pictures thought she was beautiful.

Chrissy: I’m glad you told me this now, and it explains why Kalon was so excited to study abroad.

Ayumi: Shame on those bullies for picking on Kal like that. I think his love for trains is wonderful. And us girls always have such great fun with his trains that he runs in his back yard.

Big Joe: A lot of Del Oro members are DYING for him to throw an open house for us to see it because it is an AMAZING back yard Garden Railway.

Kalon: And that ought to do her. Ain’t she beautiful??!!!

Juan: Always is!!!

Kalon: I heard the whole conversation, and even though most of what was said is personal, it’s time you all knew the truth, so thanks for telling them Juan. The girls needed to know.

Chrissy: I still love you just the same.

Lilly: Your passion is wonderful; so don’t ever change.

Ayumi: And I still plan on finding a sweet boy just like you because to me you are still the best.

Nina: Boys like you Kal are VERY hard to find.

Wendy: And I’m the luckiest girl EVER to have you as my big brother.

A few tears came out of Kalon’s eyes, but he always knew that the girls would always have his back no matter what.
Kalon then carefully climbed off of Miuna’s boiler, and made his way back on the ground.

Kalon: You all mean more to me than anything, and I couldn’t be more blessed to have the train guys, and you girls in my life. So thank you very much, for everything.

Chrissy then wrapped her arms around Kalon and kissed him, and Ayumi hugged Kalon from the rear, as Wendy and Nina hugged him from the sides, and Lilly gently kissed Kalon on one of his hands.

Girls: We love you Kal, and always will.

Kalon: Thanks girls, and I really mean this. You all look really cute in your cheearleading uniforms. Navy Blue and red look amazing on you Chrissy and Lilly, and the new dark violet uniforms look much better on you Wendy, Ayumi, and Nina. The light purple and gold was WAY too bright, but this dark violet with silver is stunning!!!

Girls: THANK YOU SO MUCH KAL!!!!

Kalon: Also, I may love trains, but I’m not exactly a fan of Thomas. I’m more of a Casey Jr. guy. LOL!!!

Girls: KAL, YOU’RE SO CUTE!!!

All the girls then tackled Kalon to the ground and kissed him left and right.

Kalon: WAHT!!!! GEEZE!!!! COME ON GIRLS?????!!!!!!!!!!

Big Joe: Hey man, don’t be complaining!!!!

Mike: Yeah, most guys would kill to be in your position!!!!

Kalon: Yeah, yeah, I KNOW!!!!!!!

Chrissy: Kal, we need to get going to our hall where Nationals is. Today’s round ends at 5:00 O-clock, so we’ll come by around 5:15. What time does your event end today?

Kalon: It ends at 5 for the general public, but stays open till 6:30 for those in the neighboring convention halls.

Chrissy: AWESOME!!!! I so can’t wait to see your convention, but cheerleading calls!!!

Kalon: Alrighty!!! Good luck girls!!! Make sure your squad succeeds Ayumi!!!

Ayumi: ROGER THAT!!!! YOU CAN COUNT ON ME KAL!!!

Wendy: And we’re gonna win the Junior League!!!!

Nina: HECK YEAH, WE WILL!!!!

Lilly: And Chrissy and I will win the High School and College League!!!

Chrissy: WELL DUH!!!!!

The girls then give Kalon one last kiss before exiting the massive convention and make their way over to the convention hall where Nationals is.

Big Joe: By the way, don’t you have a new module to set up??!!!

Kalon: That I do, and I have Lilly Belle and her train, so……..

Using his Magic, Kalon unloaded his train out of the trunk of his car, and placed it right by the storage yard of the Del Oro Pacific’s massive layout.

Kalon: Now here is where the work really begins.

Kalon then carefully unloads the Lilly Belle out of her crate, before gently connecting her engine and tender wires, and placing her on the track.

Kalon: And now for the entire 12 car train.

Kalon then set to work on unboxing all 12 Spectrum and Accucraft freight cars, and placed them in a special order.
Kalon then placed a basic Spectrum boxcar directly behind the Lilly Belle before placing an Accucraft tanker behind the boxcar. He then placed 2 Spectrum Flat cars with a Ford Model T, and 1950 VW Beetle behind the tanker followed by a Spectrum lowside gondola, then a 2 bay Spectrum Hopper car, then a Frameless Spectrum Tank car, then a Framed Spectrum Tank car, followed by an Accucraft Stock Cattle car, then a Spectrum Boxcar with a Murphy roof, and last but not least, a Spectrum Long caboose.

Kalon: And that ought to do it!!!!

Kalon then placed all the boxes under the yard modules before using his magic and quickly assembling his own module in no time flat.

Kalon: TADA!!!!!!!

Mike: HOLY SHIT!!!!!

Juan: A module Of Disney’s Main Street Electrical Parade with the Casey Jr. Circus Engine hauling the Drum float!!!!

Kalon: Yep, as well as Walt Disney World’s Main Street Train Station, and of course I have the sound track to the electrical parade on the Iphone.

Mike: AWESOME!!!!

Big Joe: HEY THAT’S GREAT MAN!!!! I sure hope that it drowns out Martin’s Chicken Dance though.

Kalon: I will make sure that The Main Street Electrical Parade drowns out the Chicken Dance because I will amplify my speakers like no tomorrow.

Martin: Hey, don’t insult the Chicken Dance!!! It’s part of October Fest!!!

Denis: Oh boy!!! Looks like it’ll be a stand off between the modules tonight!!!

Gary: Looks like we’re gonna have fun at this convention!!!

Robert: Now Kalon, if you’d please fire up the number 2, then John Goss and I can take over.

Kalon: Sure thing.

Kalon then walks over to Miuna, climbs into her cab, notches the firing valve by 2 clicks, presses a button to open the blower, then presses another button and lights Miuan’s fire. He then sets to work on opening up the injectors, main steam turret, and branch pipes to get Miuna to come alive.

Kalon: Alrighty, you should be good to go.

Robert: AWESOME!!!! She is purring like a happy kitty and should be good for the convention.

John Goss: This is killer!!!

Kalon: We start at 11:00 a.m. on the dot, so that’s about an hour from now, and gives me enough time to check into the Grand Californian and get the park hoppers.

Big Joe: Okay!!! Don’t take too long now!!!

Kalon then sets off in his car to Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel, and wastes no time in checking in, and getting his bags and the girls bags on a luggage cart to be sent to the rooms. He then gets the magic wrists bands for himself and the girls so they can access their hotel rooms and enter the parks at will.

Kalon: Awesome!!! Now I’ve got just about everything, and our rooms face Downtown Disney and have a view of Disneyland’s Magic Kingdom. This couldn’t be anymore perfect.

To Be Continued!!!
Christian_Ryan_Boltar

Back to top Go down

Post  Christian_Ryan_Boltar on Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:08 am

Chapter 29

START DASH

Kalon then arrived back at the Convention center just in time.

Big Joe: Took you long enough man!!! Now time to get this party started!!!

Announcement: ATTENTION EVERYONE!!! THE NATIONAL MODEL RAILWAY ASSICIATION AND GARDEN RAILWAY CONVENTION IS NOW OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC!!!!

Meanwhile, in the neighboring Convention Hall next door…….

Announcement: ATTENTION!!! THE SUMMER NATIONAL CHEERLEADING COMPETITION HAS JUST BEGUN!!!!

And with that, both big events kick off.

Using his Magic Kalon opens the train transformer throttles to medium-high speeds in both the yard and mainline, and sets out 4 trains onto the mainline on the inside track, and another 4 trains out onto the mainline on the outside track, totaling the number of 8 trains. Using more of his magic, Kalon synchronizes the voltage on the motors of all running trains to make sure all trains running are speed matched and don’t have to stop in a siding at all.
Kalon then noticed that Martin already activated the Chicken Dance on his October Fest Module.

Kalon: 2 Can plan at that Martin!!!

Kalon then runs over to his module, presses the button and the announcement of The Main Street Electrical Parade kicks off.

Announcement: Ladies & Gentlemen, Boys & Girls; The Magic Kingdom Proudly presents our spectacular festival pageant of nighttime magic and imagination; in thousands of sparkling lights, and electro symphomagnetic musical sounds, THE MAIN STREET ELECTRICAL PARADE!!!!

And with that, Kalon’s module had come to life with the Main Street Electrical Parade soundtrack playing, LED lit fireworks shooting off, and the Main Street Train Station announcements going off every time the Lilly Belle was making her way towards the station.

Robert: Now time to reveal the names on the coaches!!!!

Wasting no time, Robert, Mike, Juan, Aaron, John Goss, and Alex remove the paper covers covering the names on the coaches, and to their surprise, they were all in shock by the names chosen.

Robert: WELL I’LL BE!!!!

John Goos: WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED???!!!!!

Juan: How appropriate!!!

The names on the cars were Wendy Marvell on the open air coach behind the locomotive followed by Nina Yamada on the Baggage car, followed by Ayumi Otosaka on the Combine, then Lillian Calstanza on the coach, and Christina Nicola Calstanza on the parlor car.

Mike: DUDE!!!! JUST WAIT UNTIL THE GIRLS SEE THIS!!!!

Aaron: And all in beautiful dark red too!!!!

Alex: With olive green bogies and Crimson red wheels!!!!

Juan: And just look at all the oil rubbed bronze grab irons!!!

Robert: I know, it looks so prim and elegant!!!

John Goss: The gold leaf striping is amazing!!!

Juan: And Kalon also did some touches to the engine. LOOK!!!!

Mike: Red valve gear eccentrics???!!!!! REALLY???!!!!

Aaron: Hey, they look awesome!!!

Robert: This whole train looks WAY too nice to use!!!

John Goss: Yeah, I don’t wanna run it now since the paint on the engine has been touched up and she’s nicely polished, and these gorgeous Kimball cars from Cloke are TOO Gorgeous; I don’t even wanna touch em!!!

Big Joe: While I’m at it, I’ll play something on the tuba.

Big Joe gets out his beautiful tuba and begins to play some train songs.
Thousands of people were flooding the convention center. Both The National cheerleading competition and National Model Railway convention were EXTREMELY popular, and if people weren’t in one convention hall, they were in the other.
Ayumi’s squad was now up to perform, and her squad was good and ready to go.

Ayumi: ALRIGHT GIRLS!!! WE’VE WORKED HARD FOR THIS, AND WE’RE READY FOR THIS!!!! NO OTHER JUNIOR CHEERLEADING SQUAD HAS GOT THE HEART AND SOUL THAT WE HAVE!!! NOW LETS SHOW IT TO THEM!!!!

Wendy & Nina: YOU HEARD HER GIRLS!!! LETS DO IT!!!!

Cheerleaders: RIGHT!!!!

Ayumi and her squad then get on stage and get into position to begin their brand new routine.

Announcement: START!!!!

Ayumi: 1, 2, 3, 4………

Wendy: 5, 6, 7, 8……..

Nina: 9, 10, 11, 12……

Soon after, Wendy’s new song Start Dash from U’s Love Live begins playing on the PA system.

Ayumi, Wendy &, Nina: I SAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!

Cheerleaders: HEY, HEY, HEY!!! START DASH!!!!

And with that Ayumi’s cheer squad kicked off their routine and performed a bunch of amazing stunts including various basket tosses, back hand springs, and center split jump tosses.
A lot of judges were completely blown away for they were not expecting such skill from the Junior League.
Chrissy and Lilly’s squad was up next, and they were nervous after seeing Ayumi’s squad perform so well.

Chrissy & Lilly: OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!!!! THEY ARE SO GOOD!!!!! AND THEY’RE THE JUNIOR LEAGUE!!!!

Celest: Come on girls; don’t give up yet!!!!!

Lexi: She’s right, we’ve come too far to give up!!!!

Katelynn: Yeah!!! I know they’re good!!!

Chrissy: They’re more than good; they’re AMAZING!!!!!

Celest: But lets not forget that we’re in the league above them, so we’ve really got nothing to worry about.

Lilly: Good point. Anyway, I still can’t believe that you 3 girls from Tilted Kilt happen to be on our squad and Lexi would happen to be our cheer captain??!!!!

Lexi: I know right???!!!! It’s sooooo cool!!! The Haleys wished they were part of it too, but sadly they don’t have the time to be cheerleaders right now.

Chrissy: It’s always so much fun to be working with them.

Lilly: Yeah, and they’ve been so very sweet and understanding.

Lexi: I know right??!!! So lets give it all we’ve got for them!!!

Chrissy & Lilly: Yes lets!!!!

After Ayumi’s squad finishes, it’s time for Lexi’s squad to move into place.

Ayumi: Good luck girls!!!!

Lexi: Thanks Ayumi, you were amazing!!!

Lexi’s squad then gets into position.

Announcement: START!!!!

Lexi: 1, 2, 3, 4…………..

Chrissy: 5, 6, 7, 8………

Lilly: 9, 10, 11, 12………..

And with that, Lexi’s squad then kicked off, and also pulled amazing stunts similar to Ayumi’s but taking it to the next level including the notorious Fountain Of Troy.
Judges were instantly blown away for they just witnessed one great squad perform and were now witnessing another.
Meanwhile over at the National Model & Garden Railway convention, all eyes were on Miuna, the miniature steam train parked next to her, and of course the Del Oro Pacific layout. But the most popular model of the Del Oro Pacific was Kalon’s Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom module with the Main Street Electrical Parade.
All eyes were also on the Lilly Belle with her 12 car Spectrum and Accucraft freight train along with a beautiful Brawa G4/5 2-8-0 Narrow Gauge steam locomotive with it’s gorgeous passenger train, as well as a USA Trains Western Pacific F-3 Diesel A & B units hauling the spectacular California Zephyr, an amazingly weathered and kit bashed 1st generation Bachmann Spectrum 2-Truck Climax with its weathered logging train, an LGB Union Pacific 2-8-2 Makoto with beautiful Dessert Rose Special Coaches in tow, A set of 1:32 scale USA Trains Dash-9 BNSF Diesel locomotives hauling a long train full of shipping crates, an MTH Matt H Shay Triplex locomotive with a VERY long freight train, an LGB Electric Crocodile locomotive hauling a beautiful narrow gauge Swiss Train, a beautiful LGB Made by Aster Pennsylvania Railroad GG1 Electric locomotive hauling beautiful Pennsylvania Railroad passenger cars, and of course an MTH 1:32 scale model of the big and Majestic Southern Pacific GS-4 4-8-4 Northern SP Daylight locomotive number #4449 with it’s SP Daylight passenger train in tow.
All the crowd favorite trains were soon entered in a contest to see which was the best of the best.
A lot of judges were torn because they loved all those trains, but when it came down to the wire, the SP Daylight won the first place prize, but Lilly Belle won the hearts of many and got second place. As for the modules on all participating layouts, Kalon’s Magic Kingdom module with the Main Street Electrical Parade won first place due to its amazing special effects.

Kalon: DANG IT!!!!! THERE JUST HAD TO BE AN SP DAYLIGHT IN THE CONTEST!!!! If there is one train that I knew would kick my butt, it’s the fucking SP DAYLIGHT!!!!

Mike: Hey don’t take it the wrong way man!!!! I mean, the SP Daylight is FUCKING hard to impossible to beat.

Alex: And second place is pretty DAMN GOOD!!!

Juan: Yeah, Lilly Belle was up against A LOT of good and beautiful trains!!!

Aaron: Yet, they could have chosen another train for second place, but no they chose the LILLY BELLE!!!! And that is saying A LOT!!!!

Kalon: And after the Lilly Belle they surprisingly chose the weathered Bachmann Climax!!!!

Juan: I know!!! It had a melted diamond stack that came off a Spectrum Mogul, a wooden Banta Cab, an authentic wood load in its fuel bunker, a kerosene headlamp of a 3-truck-shay, upgrade die-cast power trucks, cab lighting, deer antlers mounted on the headlamp, authentic looking figures on the entire train, a pro-line smoke fan driven smoke unit, Bragdon Enterprise weathering chalk, and a Phoenix PB-11V6 sound unit. AND THAT WAS A BEAUTIFUL TRAIN!!!

Mike: They chose those Lilly Belle and the Climax for 2nd and 3rd because they saw that A LOT of hard work was put into those engines. Also the Climax was hauling cars that were weathered, and that was AWESOME!!! However watching Lilly Belle pull 12 cars by herself is also AWESOME!!!

Kalon: And in 4th place was the California Zephyr which is another BEAUTIFUL and Classic Train with the German Brawa steam train in 5th place!!!

Alex: Yeah, and making it into the TOP 5 is pretty damn awesome!!!

Robert: A lot of judges also thought that the Lilly Belle was very cute and charming, and she is, and because of that, it won the judges hearts, and came in second right after the SP Daylight.

Kalon: I know, and if it weren’t for the Daylight, Lilly Belle would have won, but hey, my module won 1st place, so it balances out. Sorry Martin, but the Chicken Dance is no match for the Main Street Electrical Parade!! LOL!!!

Martin: I’LL GET YOU FOR THAT KALON!!!!

Everyone had a blast at both the National Model & Garden Railway Convention, and National Cheerleading Competition, and soon time flew by and it was 5:00 p.m. before everyone knew it.

Announcement: IT’S 5:00 O-Clock and the first day of The National Model Railway Association and Garden Railway Convention is now closed to the General Public. We thank you for visiting and look forward to seeing you again real soon. For those in our neighboring convention halls, the show will continue running until 6:30.
Thank you for visiting us today, and we look forward to seeing you again tomorrow.

Kalon: Day 1 a huge success, and onto day 2 tomorrow.

Big Joe: Yep, now if only you guys could keep the musics down so I can play the Tuba properly.

Robert: Joe your music stinks worse than your gas!! I’ve heard better sounds come out the restroom and out of John Goss.

John Goss: Yeah, it’s all green.

Big Joe: OOOOOOOOHHHH????!!!!!! I’LL GIVE YOU A WORSE THAN MY GAS ROBERT!!!! GET OVER HERE!!!!!

Wasting no time, Big Joe put down his Tuba and chased after Robert around the convention hall.

Robert: NOOOOOO!!!! GET AWAY!!!!!!!!

John Goss: 2 Can play at that!!!! I’M GONNA GET YOU ROBERT!!!!

And John Goss chases after Robert too.
Shortly after the announcements were made, all the cheerleaders from the neighboring hall come to see the National Model & Garden Railway convention and were totally blown away. Chrissy, Lilly, Lexi, Celest, Katelynn, Wendy, Ayumi and Nina were all in shock until.

Robert: NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! GET AWAY!!!!!!!

Big Joe: OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!!! YOU TAKE THAT BACK ROBERT!!!!!!!

John Goss: I’M GONNA GETCHA ROBERT!!!!!!!

Mike then comes walking back from near by bar holding his favorite drink.

Mike: Hey man, this isn’t coffee!!!!!

Mike then pours some of the coffee right in front of Kalon smack dab in the center of the layout.

Kalon: MIKE???!!!!! WHERE DID YOU GO????!!!!!! AND IS THAT LONG ISLAND ICED TEA???!!!!!

Mike: YES!!!!

Kalon: Mike, I have told you once, I have told you a thousand times to GO EASY ON THE BOOZE!!!!!!

Mike: Hey man, I can’t help it!!!!

All the girls look at each other and burst out laughing.

Girls: *BURST OUT LAUGHING* BOYS WILL BE BOYS!!!! LOL!!!!

Robert: NOOOOOOO!!!! GET AWAY!!!!!!!!!

Big Joe: OOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!!! IT’S ON ROBERT!!!!!

John Goss: ROBERT, I’LL GET YOU!!!!!

Big Joe and John Goss then chase Robert into the Men’s room and back him into a corner.

Kalon: Okay, okay, we know what’s gonna happen to poor Robert, so no need to keep going. LOL!!!

Narrator: Sorry!!!!

Kalon: By the way girls, how did it go?

Chrissy: IT WENT GREAT!!!! WE PAST THE FIRST ROUND!!!!!

Wendy: SAME HERE!!!!!

Ayumi: THE JUDGES WERE SO IMPRESSED WITH US THAT WE’RE THE NUMBER ONE TEAM TO BEAT IN THE JUNIOR LEAGUE!!!!

Kalon: THAT’S AWESOME AYUMI!!!!

Lilly: How has day 1 been for you Kal?

Kalon: Also great!!! Miuna has been our star attraction, and heck; we still can’t keep people off of her. Your cheerleading competitors as well as stragglers are still climbing aboard her cars, and her cabin.

Aaron: I CAN USE SOME HELP OVER HERE!!!!

Alex: MY EARS WON’T STOP RINGING FROM THESE DAMN GIRLS!!!!

Mike: And you wonder why I’m drinking Long Island………

Lexi: Anything else happen Kal?

Kalon: Yes, I got my butt kicked by the SP 4449!!! I mean if it wasn’t for the blasted SP Daylight, the Lilly Belle would have won the best Large Scale model contest. Never bring an SP Daylight GS4 Northern to a contest because it will always win!!!!

Juan: Once again, it’s impossible to beat the SP Daylight, and Lilly Belle got second place!!!

Mike: Not to mention Kalon’s module blew all others out of the water.

Girls: WHAT???!!!!

Mike: Take a look!!!!

The Lilly Belle soon made her way over to Kalon’s module and as she got closer, she triggered a sensor that set off the Main Street Train Station Announcement.

Announcement: YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!!!!!! THE WALT DISNEY WORLD LIMITED, NOW ARRIVING FROM A GRAND CIRLCLE TOUR AROUND THE MAGIC KINGDOM!!!! ALL PASSENGERS, STAND BY TO BOARD!!!

Kalon then pressed a button on Lilly’s remote, and gave one long blast followed by one short blast on her whistle with a…………

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, WHOOOOO!!!!!

Kalon then pressed another button on Lilly’s remote, which set off Lilly’s bell and caused it to ring as she steamed into Main Street Station.

Kalon: I think I should bring out the full potential of the module.

Using his magic, Kalon dramatically reduced the lighting in the convention hall, which really brought his electrical parade module to life. The Casey Jr. Circus Engine hauling the Parade Drum really lit along with the colorful smoke coming out of Casey’s stack. The LED fireworks were more visible than normal, and all the lights, and glowing firebox on Lilly Belle, really began to show as the Main Street Electrical Parade soundtrack played in the background.
All of the girls jaws dropped for they were amazed by Kalon’s unique and innovative module as it gave them the feeling of actually being in the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World.
Many others came running over to see the amazing module, and all visitors were completely blown away.

Chrissy: OH MY GOD KALON!!!!!! YOU’RE AMAZING!!!!!

Lilly: I KNOW!!!!!! IT’S LIKE WE’RE ACTUALLY THERE!!!!!

Wendy: ARE YOU USING MAGIC BROTHER BECAUSE I CAN SEE A TOTAL OF………

Nina: It looks like there are 5 trains on each line, so that means, WHAT???!!!! TEN???!!!!!!

Ayumi: OH MY GOD!!!!!!! THAT IS JUST SOOOOO COOL!!!!!

Celest: IT’S AMAZING!!!!!

Katelynn: I AM SOOOOOOO GLAD, THAT THIS EVENT AND NATIONALS ARE GOING ON AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!

Kalon: And since you’re looking at the module, I might as well tell you what the big surprise is.

Wendy: WHAT IS IT???!!!!

Ayumi: I’M DYING TO KNOW!!!!!!

Kalon: You’re looking at it in the module, but rather than it being just the module, the surprise is the real thing.

Nina: YOU MEAN???!!!!

Kalon: I booked all of us a 2 and ½ week stay at Walt Disney World in Florida next month. We’re staying at Disney’s Grand Floridian, and in a huge suite in the main building that has a view of The Magic Kingdom. Of course it’s not just us. Ayumi, and Nina, and Chrissy and Lilly, I’m inviting your parents too. This way we can all go as a family. Though we won’t always be together, we will be splitting up and some points so we can go at our own paces, and do things that we like to do, and not do something we don’t like, but we’ll always rendezvous in the end to enjoy a night time train ride followed by the night time spectaculars at The Magic Kingdom.
One morning I booked The Magic Behind The Steam Trains Tour for me, and for the dads to enjoy, while you girls and the mom’s will have a nice breakfast while dining with Disney princesses.
We will be traveling in the Marvell Family’s Private Jet, which is a beautiful Airbus A321, fully equipped with soft sofas, a Plasma T.V., electric fireplace, a bar with a waterfall, and a bathroom complete with a shower, but there is a catch which means the flight is a red eye out of LAX to Orlando.

All 5 girls looked at each other in shock and disbelief.

Kalon: And you girls were wondering what was in the mailbox this morning. They were the travel documents confirming the reservation. And by the way I have your magic wrist bands to get us into Disneyland tonight, and our bags are in our rooms.

One by one, Chrissy, Lilly, Wendy, Ayumi, and Nina, ran up to Kalon, tackled him to the ground, and kissed him all over his face left and right.

Chrissy: KAL, I LOVE YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!

Lilly: ME TOO!!!!!

Wendy: YOU’RE THE BEST BIG BROTHER EVER!!!!

Ayumi: NOW I’M EVEN MORE IN LOVE WITH YOU!!!!!

Nina: I’VE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO TO DISNEY WORLD!!!!!

Kalon: GEEZE, COME ON GIRLS??????!!!!!!! ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!

Chrissy: NAAA-AAAAHHH!!!!! NAAAA-AAAAHHHH!!!!! YOU’RE NOT GETTING ME OFF THAT EASY!!!!

Just then Big Joe and John Goss came walking out of the restroom.

Robert: OOOOOOOWWWWW!!!! IT BURNS!!!!! IT BURNSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Joe & John Goss: WE GOT ROBERT REALLY GOOD THIS TIME!!!!!!!

Big Joe: Telling me my music stinks; it served him right!!!!

Nina: Is that why there’s a tuba right next to Kalon’s big train?

Big Joe: Yep. I play the tuba, but Robert had to be funny and say a funny joke about it. I got him back for it though. LOL!!!!

Ayumi: Well girls, we need to celebrate, and for that let’s give Kalon a special cheer routine!!!!

Chrissy: YOU ARE SOOOO RIGHT AYUMI!!!!

All the girls then got together and performed their special routine.

Ayumi & Lexi: 1, 2, 3, 4………….

Wendy & Chrissy: 5, 6, 7, 8……..

Lilly & Nina: 9, 10, 11, 12………..

Using her Magic, the back of Wendy’s hand began to glow bright red and her theme song Start Dash from U’s Love Live began playing out of nowhere.

Girls: I SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!

HEY, HEY, HEY!!! START DASH!!!!

Kalon: Let’s liven things up here!!!

Using his Magic, the back of Kalon’s hand began to glow bright red, and he channeled his magic to make the model trains put on a spectacular show by enhancing their lighting, smoke, and sound effects as well as their glowing fireboxes and ash pans.

Big Joe: I know what to do.

Big Joe began to play along with the music with his Tuba.

Juan: We’ll join in too!!!!

Robert: Don’t leave me out!!!!

Robert and Juan ran into Miuna’s cab, and began blowing her whistle, and ringing her bell like mad, and causing her firebox to vibrate and drum like crazy.
Everyone in the convention hall comes running over towards the Del Oro Pacific layout and is in shock and awe as they see the girls cheering, while the trains put on a show, as Big Joe plays his Tuba, and Robert and Juan mess around in Miuna’s cab.

Girls: HEY, HEY, HEY!!! START DASH!!!!!

Wendy: Ubuge no kotoritachi mo

Nina: Itsuka sora ni habataku

Katelynn: Ookina tsuyoi tsubasa de tobu

Kalon: Akiramecha dame nanda

Lexi: Sono hi ga zettai kuru

Celest: Kimi mo kanjiteru yo ne

All Girls: Hajimari no kodou

Ayumi: Ashita yo kaware!

Lilly: Kibou ni kaware!

Chrissy: Mabushii hikari ni terasarete kaware
START!!

All Girls: Kanashimi ni tozasarete
Naku dake no kimi janai
Atsui mune kitto mirai o kirihiraku hazu sa
Kanashimi ni tozasarete
Naku dake ja tsumaranai

Ayumi: Kitto (kitto)

Kalon: Kimi no

Wendy: Yume no

Chrissy: chikara

Katelynn: ima o

Lexi & Lilly: Ugokasu chikara

All Girls: Shinjiteru yo... dakara START!!

A lot of other cheerleaders were completely blown away as the girls combined their routines with their various basket tosses, back hand springs, center split tosses, cart-wheels, side spin, and helicopter tosses while many other vendors in the convention hall were completely blown away by the model trains, and the modules running on the layout, especially Kalon’s Magic Kingdom Module and the Lilly Belle.

All Girls: HEY, HEY, HEY!!!! START DASH!!!!!
HEY, HEY, HEY!!!! START DASH!!!!

Ayumi: Ameagari no kibun de

Celest: Takamaru kitai no naka

Nina: Tsumazuita koto sae mo

All Girls: Omoide ni shiyou

Wendy: Ashita ga saku yo!

Lilly: Kibou ga saku yo!

Chrissy: Tanoshii Merodii kuchizusami saita
DASH!!

All Girls: Yorokobi o uketomete
Kimi to boku tsunagarou
Mayoi michi yatto soto e nukedashita hazu sa
Yorokobi o uketomete
Kimi to boku susumu darou

Ayumi: Sore wa (sore wa)

Lilly: tooi

Kalon: yume no

Nina: Kakera

Katelynn: dakedo

Lexi & Chrissy: itoshii kakera

All Girls: Kanata e to... boku wa DASH!!

Cheerleader: OH MY GOD!!!!! THOSE GIRLS ARE SOOOOOOO AMAZING!!!!!

Cheerleader: WE’RE DEAD!!!! OUR SQUAD DOESN’T STAND A CHANCE AGAINST EITHER OF THEM!!!!

Cheerleader: AND 3 OF THE GIRLS ARE IN THE JUNIOR LEAGUE!!!

Cheeerleader: HOLY SHIT!!!!

Cheerleader: Isn’t singing against the rules???!!!

Cheerleader: There’s nothing in the rule book says that your squad can’t sing and dance!!!

Cheerleader: Those girls are amazing!!!!

Cheerleader: When I reach middle school, I wanna be just like Ayumi, Wendy, and Nina!!!

Wendy: Mata hitotsu
yume ga umare..

The girls continue their stunts, as the trains on the Del Oro layout continue putting on a good show, and highballing down the lines.

Vendor: OH MY GOD!!!!

Vendor: THAT MAIN STREET ELECTRICAL PARADE BRINGS BACK SO MANY MEMORIES!!!

Vendor: THE LILLY BELLE IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL ENGINE!!!

Vendor: I’ve seen the pictures of the Lilly Belle’s construction on Facebook, and she was completely torn apart, and hand painted piece by piece.

Vendor: And when the sun hits her just right, you can see the beautiful color differentiation in the paint textures.

Vendor: AND THE SOUTH GATE NUMBER #2 IS SUCH A BEAUTY!!!!

Vendor: NOT TO MENTION THOSE KIMBALL CARS ARE GORGEOUS!!!

Katelynn: Kanashimi ni tozasarete

Ayumi: Naku dake no kimi ja nai

Chrissy: Atsui mune kitto mirai o kirihiraku hazu sa

All Girls: Yorokobi o uketomete
Kimi to boku tsunagarou
Mayoi michi yatto soto e nukedashita hazu sa
Yorokobi o uketomete
Kimi to boku susumu darou

Ayumi: Sore wa (sore wa)

Lilly: tooi

Kalon: yume no

Chrissy: Kakera

Wendy: dakedo

Lexi, Celest, and Nina: itoshii kakera

All Girls: Kanata e to... boku wa DASH!!

Everyone then clapped and the entire convention hall was in a huge uproar round of applause.

All Girls: HEY, HEY, HEY!!! START DASH!!!!!!!

The girls then performed their last stunts with the fountain of troy for launching into the air and performing side split tosses before landing safely back on their feet while Kalon brings each train back into the layout’s train yard and parking them one by one.

All Girls: HEY, HEY, HEY!!! START DASH!!!!!!

Right after Wendy’s them song ended, the soundtrack to Kalon’s Module also ended.

Announcement: The Magic Kingdom’s MAIN STREET ELECTRICAL PARADE!!!!!

The closing music on Kalon’s module then went off as Big Joe gave one big final blow on his tuba, while Juan gave one last blast on Miuna’s whistle, while Robert rang Miuna’s bell for one more time.

Announcement: And with that, it is now 6:30 and the first day of the National Convention is now closed. Time to close up, we look forward to seeing you again tomorrow, and thank you so much for coming.

All the girls cheered, hugged each other, and laughed, as the guys all ran up and high fived one another.

Kalon: AWESOME GUYS!!!!!

Ayumi: THAT WAS AMAZING GIRLS!!!!

Kalon then shut off the power to the Del Oro Pacific layout, as Juan and Robert set to work on putting out Miuna’s fire, bottling her up, and closing up her cab, as Aaron, Mike, and Alex set to work on closing up the beautiful Kimball train cars.

Chrissy: OH MY GOD!!!! THE TRAIN CARS ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Nina: AND LOOK OUR NAMES ARE ON THERE!!!!

Lilly: OH MY GOD THEY ARE!!!!!

Ayumi: I FOUND MY NAME!!!!

Wendy: AND I FOUND MINE!!!

Kalon: After doing some research, I found out that Miuna was the name of Electra’s first wife, and he loved her more than anything. He wanted something grand and beautiful named after her before she passed away, but during that time period, money, resources, and overall technology was limited. He had a beautiful temple built just for her, and the temple still stands in Kyoto, Japan. However, when the Marvell family bought the South Gate number #2, they wanted to give her a special name, and thought Miuna fit the bill.
Kinda following in Electra’s foot steps, I had the beautifully built Kimball train cars named after each and everyone of you. My 3 wonderful little sisters who mean more to me more than anything; Wendy, Ayumi, and Nina. My best friend, who has always supported me no matter what, and is also my wonderful little sister, Lilly. And now the last car on the train is different from them, for it is a first class parlor car where only V.I.P.s, ride in, and for that this car has more stained glass, rose wood furniture, velvet sofas, flower vases, crystal chandeliers, a plasma t.v., paintings of the golden age of steam, and family pictures. Because this car is extra special, I had to put Chrissy’s name on there because she’s my best friend, my girlfriend, the love of my life, my princess, and a person so special to me that words can’t even describe how I feel about her.

Chrissy then broke down crying in thousands of tears after hearing the words come out of Kalon. She then ran up to Kalon and wrapped her arms around him in tears of joy.

Chrissy: KAL, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Kalon: I love you too Chrissy. Also the trip to Walt Disney World lands on your birthday, and for that I booked us a special 21st birthday celebration for you and Victoria’s & Albert’s, the Grand Floridian’s 5 Diamond Restaurant.

All Chrissy could do was cry her eyes for she couldn’t control how happy she felt.

Chrissy: THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH KAL!!!!!

All Girls: AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kalon: There isn’t anything I wouldn’t do for the girl that I love.

Chrissy: That’s it we’re having sex tonight!!!

Everyone: *Snickers and bursts out laughing* NO SURPRISE!!!!

Mike: LUCKY BASTARD!!!!!

Wendy: You 2 are just so cute!!!

Lilly: You 2 are just so perfect for each other!!!!

Ayumi: You 2 are sooooo lucky!!!!

Kalon then gently slides on Chrissy’s Magic wrist band around her wrist.

Kalon: With this, it’s time for us to have a fun night in the Magic Kingdom.

Chrissy: You are soooooo right Kal!!!! And I can’t wait for our trip to Disney World!!!

Kalon: Neither can I.

Wendy: ALRIGHT!!! TIME TO HAVE FUN IN DISNEYLAND!!!

Everyone: YEAH!!!!

Kalon then hands the girls their Magic wrist bands, before everyone makes a break for their cars and drives off to the Mickey & Friends Parking Structure while Kalon and Chrissy drive off to Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel to drop off their cars before hitting the Magic Kingdom.

Christian_Ryan_Boltar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top