Stuck In Toyland

Go down

Stuck In Toyland

Post  Christian_Ryan_Boltar on Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:10 am

While I'm in the process of Refurbishing The Last Magic User, I am also working on a brand new story, inspired off my favorite childhood cartoon movie, Babes Toyland, but in a more modern era.
It pays tribute to the original story, but is also more of an original story of its own.
It mainly centers around the Holiday Season since the holiday rush is now around the bend, so it's time we got a second story in that's good for the holidays.

So, here it is, Stuck In Toyland!!!! Smile
Christian_Ryan_Boltar

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/Chris9017

Back to top Go down

Re: Stuck In Toyland

Post  Christian_Ryan_Boltar on Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:16 am

STUCK IN TOYLAND!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTr0JX5lFmc

Head Elf Ruben:

When you’ve grown up my dear and are as old as I………
You’ll often ponder on the years that roll so swiftly by my dears
That roll so swiftly by………..

And all the many lands You will have journeyed through
You'll oft recall, The best of all……….
The land your childhood knew

Unfortunately for Ruben, he was standing in the middle of a narrow gauge railroad track, and the Toy Land Express steam train was heading straight for him…….

Ruben: OH SHIT!!!!!!!!........................

Ruben jumps out of the way just in the nick of time before Little Ward Kimball Number #5 slams on her breaks, whales on her whistle and rings her bell, and comes to a grinding halt.
Little Ward Kimball Number #5 was not happy at all, for the emergency stop was causing her delays in making her deliveries.

Ward Kimball Number #5: WHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Ruben: Sorry Number #5. I got in your way again!!!!

Ward Kimball Number #5: WHOOOOOO, WHOOOOOO!!!!!

Ruben: I know, I know!!!! I shouldn’t be performing a musical number while standing in the middle of the railroad tracks when you’re in the middle of making your nightly deliveries.

Ward Kimball Number #5: WHOOO, WHOOO!!!!

Ruben: Say, number #5, you wouldn’t happen to be going to Toyland’s Town Hall next would you?

Ward Kimball Number #5: WHOOO, WHOOO!!!!!!!

Ruben: AWESOME!!!!! That’s just where I need to go!!!! Mind if I climb in your cab for a ride?

But Little Number #5 just woooooooshed steam loudly and rammed on her high-pitched single chime Lunkenheimer whistle.

Ward Kimball Number #5: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Ruben: WHAT???!!!!! I said I’m sorry for holding you up, and I know not to stand in the middle of the tracks during a musical number when you’re making your deliveries!!!!! So won’t you please let me ride in your cab, so I can get to town hall?

But Little Number #5 wasn’t having it. She was still angry, and continued to let off steam and ram on her whistle.

Ward Kimball #5: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruben: I already apologized!!!!! What do you want me to do, get down on my knees???!!!!

Ward Kimball Number #5: WHOOO, WHOOO!!!!!!

Ruben then got down on his knees in embarrassment, and apologized to Little Number #5 for causing her delays.

Ruben: Okay, I held you up, and I’m sorry. And I promise, I’ll never perform a musical number in the middle of the railroad tracks when you’re making your deliveries ever again……………

Little Number #5 then acknowledged Ruben’s apology.

Ward Kimball Number #5: WHOOO, WHOOO!!!!!

Little Number #5 then cleared her cab of all of her steam, and let Ruben climb on in.

Ruben: Boy you sure don’t forgive easily…………

But Little Number #5, was starting to get agitated again……

Ward Kimball Number #5: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Ruben: Okay, okay!!!!! I’m sorry. Let’s just highball!!!!!

Ward Kimball Number #5: WHOOO, WHOOO!!!!!!

Little Number #5 then gives 2 blasts on her whistle, rings her bell, and once again resumes motion in clouds of smoke and steam, and gets back to work.

Ruben:

Toyland, toyland…………..
Little girl and boy land…………..
Land above another………..
As a childhood dream come true………..
Toy………….
Toyland, Toyland………..
Mystic land is Toyland………..
Just believe as children do…………….
AND TOYLAND IS THERE FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Little Number #5 then steams her way through thick forests, into VERY long tunnels, over VERY high bridges, and into deep fog as she continues blowing her whistle and ringing her bell while making her way through Toyland…….

Ruben:

Toyland, Toyland, Toyland………
Little Girl and Boy………land…..
It’s a land of love and laughter
Once Upon A Dream Come True…………
(Dreams Come True)………….

Toyland, Toyland………..
Mystic land is Toyland………..
Just believe as children do…………….
AND TOYLAND IS THERE FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You’re probably thinking, what on earth is Toyland? Where is it? And what the heck is going on?
Well, Toyland just happens to be the oldest and largest Toy Store in all of San Francisco, located in Union Square at the bottom of Nob Hill. Since 1852, when Toyland first open its doors during the California Gold Rush, it’s been one of the most popular Toy Stores in North America, and it’s still the most popular Toy Store in the San Francisco Bay Area.
It has survived the Great Earthquake and Fire of 1906, withstood 2 world wars, even made it through the Great Depression, still made a hell of a business despite 2009’s terrible recession, and is still going strong today.
Economic Hardships, and slow economies are not enough to shut down Toyland. Heck, millions of people from all over the world, visit and/or make online orders from Toyland every year; ESPECIALLY during the busy Holiday rush. Toyland has even knocked FAO Schwarz’s San Francisco store out of business along with many other Bay Area Toy Stores.
What’s so special about Toyland? Why has it endured many economic hardships and technology advancements over the past 120 plus years, and yet still remains one of the most popular toy stores in all of North America?
For one thing, it’s family owned, and has been past down through generations from when Roger Talbot first opened its doors in 1852 to Edwin Talbot before his passing in 2008, and now Edwin’s younger brother Charlie Talbot who is now the current owner.
Because it’s family owned, all of Toyland’s employee’s are treated with nothing but the great respect, they are paid a living wage of over $28 plus dollars an hour, which is high for a Toy Store, but San Francisco is the most expensive city in the USA, and the Talbot family understands that all too, and therefor tries to pay their employees somewhat of a decent wage. At the same time, Toyland’s employees are nothing but the friendliest staff any toy store could ask for. They’re always very helpful in assisting customers, and they always make sure that no customer leaves unsatisfied.
Toyland is also HUGE!!!!!! The building is over 7 stories, and has more varieties and selections of toys than any other Toy store in the western United States. Heck, they even have a HUGE over stock selection in the Toy Store’s underground basement, and even if certain toy’s are not available in the main store, they have an off site warehouse that keeps an even bigger stock and selection of toys, to ensure customer satisfaction.
Also Toyland has nothing but best quality toys, which are built to last, withstand a lot of use and abuse, as well has beautiful craftsman ship for realism. That’s right, all of Toyland’s Toy’s are indeed still made in the USA as well as Europe and Asia.
But who can forget the winter wonderland Toyland becomes during the holiday season?
Yes it’s the start of the holiday rush in the year 2011, as Little Number #5 makes her way to Toyland’s Town Hall.

Ruben: Okay Number #5, we’re almost there!!!!!!!

I also forgot, another thing that makes Toyland Special, is when the store is closed, and no one’s around, all the toys not only come to life, but the people and machines become real. Literally, Toyland becomes it’s own world and reality. I know it’s redundant like that of Toy Story and Night At The Museum, and although not all of the toy’s are awake at night, they still come to life and become real; even when they’re sleeping. How else do you explain Little Number #5 looking like a real steam engine, making her deliveries and Ruben being an actual person and needing a lift to Town Hall?
And if you’re wondering, Toyland’s Town Hall is located in the store’s VERY front display window near the store’s entrance down on the ground floor level, and Little Number #5 has to haul cargo up and down all 7 stories of the massive toy store through various tunnels and over multiple bridges.
So yeah, Little Number #5 is a VERY busy little steam engine. She’s actually a replica of a 1902 2-4-4RT Baldwin Forney steam locomotive that was build for use on a Louisiana Plantation. The prototype locomotive was eventually found and restored for use at a theme park in the late 1980s, and it was of course restored and hand painted by famous animator and Artist, Ward Kimball himself. So Little Number #5 was given the name in honor of the famous animator that restored the actual prototype locomotive. Little Number #5 is Toyland’s one and only operating steam locomotive, and is therefor responsible for making sure that all of Toyland’s deliveries are made on time.
And who is Ruben you ask? Why is he riding in Little Number #5’s cab, and why does he need to go to Town Hall?
Well that is because, Ruben is Toyland’s Mayor. I know, it’s surprising, but what’s more surprising, is that he’s Santa’s head elf. Yes, Santa Claus has a busy factory, but needs help in demand during the holiday season, so Toyland lends Santa a hand whenever the elves up north are unable to keep up with demand, as the number of children only grows larger. So Ruben’s job is to see to it that he matches Santa’s Toy demand. The rest then falls into place once the toy demand is matched, and Toyland is able to send the matched quantity of Toys up to the North Pole for Santa to make his delivery.

As Number #5 makes her way to Town Hall, the morning sun rises, and it’s almost time for the store to open.

Ruben: Uh-Oh!!!! It’s 7:30 and it’s almost time for the employees to arrive and open up Toyland!!!!! We only have 30 minutes to go before the openers arrive!!!! Can you make it Number #5?!!!!

Little Number #5 just gives 2 VERY loud blasts on her whistle, opens up her firing valve, and works harder to go faster and make up for lost time.

Ward Kimball Number #5: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Ruben: I know just what you need!!!!!

Ruben then grabs a can, dips it in the small sand box located in front of Little Number #5’s oil bunker and water tank, opens up Little Number #5’s fire box door, and pours the sand into the firebox.
The sand then gets sucked up through Little Number #5’s boiler tubes to help clean the soot from the tubes, and allow the tubes to conduct heat better, and help Little Number #5 run faster.

Ruben: OOOPS!!!!!! We’re causing black smoke here!!!!

And sure enough, black sooty smoke comes pouring out of Little Number #5’s brass cap smoke stack, and into the morning air as the clock kept on ticking.

Ruben: Hurry, hurry, hurry!!!! We don’t have much time Number #5!!!!!

Little Number #5 just ran faster and faster, as fast as her 4 small drive wheels would take her, until at least Town Hall was just around the bend.

Ruben: Okay, there’s the tunnel!!!!!! Town Hall is just on the other side!!!!!

It was now 8:00 O-Clock and the first employees to open the store, had just parked their cars in the designated parking area in the near by parking structure, and were making their way towards the store with the keys.

Ruben: COME ON NUMBER #5, YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

Little Number #5 then steams in through a tunnel passing through an amazing diorama of the Grand Canyon, and a spectacular prime-evil world, land of the dinosaurs, and this caused Little Number #5 to slow down to only 10 miles an hour, and that irritated Ruben.

Ruben: DOG GONE DIORAMA SLOWING US DOWN!!!!!!

The store’s opening employee’s then make their way to the store’s entrance just as Little Number #5 exits the diorama tunnel, and steams into Town Hall ringing her bell and blowing her whistle.

Ruben: JUST MADE IT!!!!!!!

Little Number #5 then slows down to a full and complete stop before dropping off the last of her deliveries.
Ruben then scrambles out of Little Number #5’s cab, and makes his way to the front door of Town Hall.
Little Number #5 then dampens down her fire, and closes all of her valves just as Toyland’s opening employees unlock the doors and enter the store.

Jo: Alright!!!! It’s time to get this store opened once again.

Sharon: Time to get to work!!!!

Daniel: Okay, it’s time to turn on the radio and start the music!!!!

Rich: Perfect!!!!! Let’s see if we can get more customers in today than yesterday!!!!

Christian: Wait a minute; something is not right!!!!!

Christian then notices through the main display window that Little Number #5’s cab is covered in black soot.

Christian: I don’t remember weathering my favorite engine with Bragdon Enterprise soot!!!!! I mean, GOD DAMN Number #5!!!!! How did you get so dirty???!!!!

Ruben: OOOPS!!!! It was probably me!!!! LOL!!!!!

Little Number #5 then let off steam in anger, but only to close her valves again as Christian made his way to the display window, and picked up the little engine.

Christian: The Toyland Express can’t have a dirty engine, so it’s time for routine maintenance.

This is 17-year-old Christian Larry Talbot, son of Edwin Talbot, nephew of Charlie Talbot, the store’s general manager, and Toyland’s next inheritor. Those who know and work with him often refer to him as Chris, and that’s what he prefers to be called.
He is also Little Number #5’s owner. Yes, Chris is a HUGE train fanatic, and has been collecting model trains since he was little.
Little Number #5 is his favorite model locomotive in his entire collection. Because of this, as well as Little Number #5’s assigned road name as Toyland Express Limited, he gave Little Number #5 the honor of running on the Toyland’s massive railroad network throughout the store. This in turn resulted Little Number #5 in having perhaps of one of the most important jobs in the entire store, even though no one really knows it yet.
Toyland does indeed have a MASSIVE train section located on the store’s second flood dedicated to just trains with A LOT of model trains in almost any scale available on the market, and some VERY beautiful and life like, from the State Of The Art Lionel Legacy and MTH Premier locomotives in O scale, to the Exquisite Bachmann Spectrum Line, Accucraft, Piko, LGB, Aristocraft, and USA Trains in Large Scale, to the beautifully detailed Broadway Limited Models in HO scale, to the small Atlas trains in N scale, to the British Hornby locomotives in OO Scale. All scales from all makes and models offered in Toyland featured steam, diesel, and electric locomotives along with freight cars, passenger coaches, cabooses, maintenance cars, rail trucks, track, buildings, transformers, and much more.
There were also of course A LOT of the wooden brio trains, plastic, wood, metal, and tin toy trains, train videos, books, pictures, posters, shirts, and even oil paintings as well as other railroad memorabilia.
As nice as all the trains up for sale in Toyland are, whether they be authentic models or toys, none were as special as Little Number #5.
Little Number #5 was given to Chris for his 11th birthday as a Christmas gift, and she was fully loaded with working lights, and in-glowing firebox, a Phoenix PB-9 sound unit, 5 volt Piko smoke unit with voltage regulator, Kadee 831 rear coupler, and working side marker classification lamps. She was also made as a Toyland exclusive locomotive and was a limited edition model; being 1 of ONLY 5 Hartland Locomotive Works Toyland Express Ward Kimball Forney locomotives ever made. Because of How Special Little Number #5was, Chris treated her like she was a part of him.

Chris: Well Little Number #5, time to clean you up, and get you ready for another day’s work.

Chris then pulls Little Number #5 off the track, gets out his tolls, and sets to work on the little engine.
He cleans all the black soot off the top of her cab, head-lamp, brass cap stack, dome tops, and bell, polishes her brass and beautiful paint work, and oils up all of her drive rods, wheels, and other moving parts.
Chris then pours a few drops of smoke fluid down Little Number #5’s smoke stack, and gently places her back on the tracks.

Chris: Okay Little Number #5; time for us to get to work!!!

Chris then turns on the train transformer, applies voltage to the track, and with the sound of a VERY LOUD…………….

WOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Little Number #5 roars to life, and begins huffing and puffing as she steams out of Toyland’s little Town Hall, and begins her trip pulling her train throughout the store.

Chris: Alright!!!! IT IS NOW TIME TO OPEN UP SHOP!!!!!!!

And with that, the store’s employees put up the open sign, unlock the front doors, and once the doors are unlocked, thousands of people come stampeding in.

Chris: Not a single boring moment here I see. LOL!!!!!

Milly: Did I choose a bad day to come because MY GOD!!!!!!!

This is Milly Nicole Costanza, Chris’s childhood best friend, classmate, head cheerleader, and has always been a life long lover of Toyland since it’s always played a huge part in her childhood.

Chris: I wasn’t expecting you to show up since you’re normally at cheerleading practice at this time.

Milly: Hey, besides Macy’s, this just happens to be my favorite store, remember? To top it off, if my best friend works here, you know I always have to come. LOL!!!

Chris: Of course!! Silly me!!!! LOL!!!!

Milly: I also wanted to show you my squads brand new cheer uniform we just got!!!!!

Chris: I was gonna say, I don’t think I’ve ever seen you in that cheerleading uniform!!!!

Milly: Well, the principal approved the budget for us to get new uniforms before the competition coming up in May, so I went ahead, and got the squad brand new uniforms!!!!! Once mine arrived, I knew I had to put it on, and I wanted you to be the first to see it before anyone else.

Chris: It does look AMAZING on you, and I will say, Purple with Blood red, and Sonora gold stripes couldn’t be a better choice. I mean those are beautiful colors!!!!

Milly: I know right????!!!!

Chris: Exactly, and I’m very flattered that you wanted to show me the new uniform before everyone else, but my question is, why?

Milly then blushed, and paused for a moment.

Milly: Well………….that’s because………………….you’re my best friend!!!! DUH!!!!!! LOL!!!!

Chris: Of course!!! LOL!!!!

Milly: I also wanted to check out the new dollhouses I heard that just came in!!!!

Chris: Yes, we got a HUGE shipment of them in last night, and put them on the floor for display right before we opened.

Milly: OH MY GOD!!!! I have to see them!!!!!!

Chris: You’re not thinking about buying another one aren’t you?

Milly: Maybe……………………….

Chris: I know I’ve asked you this multiple times, but someone your age, still playing with dolls and collecting doll houses……………….

Milly: Hey, I’m 2 years younger than you if you haven’t forgotten!!!!!

Chris: I know, but I still find it, rather unusual…………….

Milly: So what I’ve never really grown out of it? I don’t think it’s that weird!!!! It’s no different from you collecting toy trains.

Chris: You do make a valid point, but for the 100th time, my trains are not toys, they are authentic scaled down replicas. Not to mention they are heavily computerized and EXPENSIVE!!!!!
The Legacy Model of Grand Canyon Railway’s Baldwin 2-8-2 Makoto Number #4960, took a HUGE chunk out of my wallet. LOL!!! And because Grand Canyon Railway Number #4960 is a limited edition model with ONLY 800 units, I couldn’t use my manager discount on it, and had to pay the full $2K, but it was SOOOOOOOOOO worth it!!!!!

Milly: And how is that any different from my dollhouse obsession? REALLY good dollhouses are expensive too, so I don’t really see any difference!!!

Chris: Again, you make a valid point, so I guess I can’t really say that we’re that much different.

Milly: You’re guess is right Chris, because we’re not much different. In fact I actually REALLY like the fact you love trains because they go perfectly with my dollhouses. LOL!!!!

Chris: Well, I’m not gonna lie, they do. LOL!!!! I just hope no one heard that.

Milly: *Giggles*

Chris: What????!!!!! I’m serious here!!!!

Milly: You really crack me up!!!!

Chris: How???!!!! I don’t want people thinking that my trains go nicely with dollhouses, otherwise they’ll find me weird!!!!

Milly: Hey, I don’t find anything wrong with that. Everyone’s weird in some ways.

Chris: Well that is true, and being normal is vastly overrated.

Milly: I completely agree!!!!

Everyone including both store employees and customers couldn’t help but notice both Chris and Milly being a little too friendly with one another. All Toyland Employees were well aware of Chris and Milly being life long friends, but everyone could see that there was more going on than just the normal friend zone.

Milly: Hey Chris……………….I was thinking if aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa……………………..

Chris: Oh?

Milly: Say if my cheerleading squad won the nationals this May would you consider?.................................................

Chris: You have me lost, but you know I’m more than happy to show up to your cheerleading competitions.

Milly: It’s not only that…………………………….*Blushes Bright Pink*………………It’s way more than that……………….

Chris: What more could I do because you know I’d do almost anything for you since we’re best friends and all…………..

Milly: Anything huh………………………………

Milly knew that this was her chance to tell Chris something she’s been wanting to say for a VERY long time, so she buckled down, took a huge gulp, and a deep breath, and spilled the beans.

Milly: IF MY CHEERLEADING SQUAD WINS THE NATIONALS, PLEASE PROMISE ME, THAT YOU WILL DATE ME AND BECOME MY BOYFRIEND!!!!!! NO ANDS IFS OR BUTS!!!!!!! IF MY SQUAD WINS, PLEASE, YOU HAVE TO DATE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ward Kimball Number #5: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CLANG, CLANG-CLANG, CLANG-CLANG, CLANG-CLANG, CLANG-CLANG, CLANG-CLANG, CALGN-CLANG, CLANG-CLANG, CLANG-CLANG, CLANG-CLANG…………………

Everyone in the entire store just stopped what they were doing, and were all just flabbergasted. Even Little Number #5 was flabbergasted; so much that she stalled dead her tracks right as she was passing the check-out counter with her whistle rammed fully open and bell ringing continuously.
Chris however was VERY stunned, and couldn’t believe what he had just heard. He then gently closed his eyes and then smiled.

Chris: Sure, why not?

Milly: REALLY????!!!!!

Chris: Of course!!!!

Milly: You mean it???!!!!!

Chris: You have my word!!!!

Milly: OH MY GOD!!!!!!

Milly then jumped up, wrapped her arms around Chris, and gave him the biggest hug.

Milly: That means so much to me Chris!!!!

Chris: Milly, we’ve been best friends since childhood, everyone sees how close and intimate our friendship is, so I completely agree with you and think it’s time we take our friendship to the next level.

Milly: OH MY GOD!!!!!!

Chris: You know how shy of a person I am, ESPECIALLY when it comes to girls, but you’re my best friend and understand me better than anyone.

Milly: And you’re very special to me!!! You always have been, and always will!!!!
And I so can’t wait for us to go out!!!!

Chris: But you know it’s just the start of November, and Nationals isn’t until May.

Milly: I know I have to wait, but it will be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WORTH IT!!!!!

Chris: I’m willing to wait till then though. I do have college entrance exams right before winter break as well as the mid terms, and finals in early May before your Nationals…….

Milly: Which is why I want us to go out after the Nationals are done.
I know you’re 2 years older than me, and will be going off to college. But it’s because of that, I don’t want to distract you from succeeding on your college entrance exams. I really care about you, and want you to do well before you graduate high school for good.
And because of that, I can wait for us to become an item. A relationship is not practical when you have to study for college entrance exams, mid-terms, and finals. But after it’s all done along with Nationals, I want our relationship to start right away.

Chris: Thank you for understanding, and I promise to keep my word, and go out with you after nationals.

Milly: And I promise to not only win the nationals, but be a good girlfriend to you, and love and care for you as much as I can.

Chris and Milly then embraced in another intimate hug and Milly then gave Chris a gentle kiss on the cheek.
Little Number #5 then winked with her side marker classification lamp before ringing her bell, giving 2 blasts on the whistle, and getting back to work.
Little Number #5 steamed harder and harder, and ran faster and faster as she went about her days work, but little did Chris know how important Little Number #5 would be for him and his life, for nothing was ever gonna be the same in Toyland after May of 2012.

To Be Continued………………

Christian_Ryan_Boltar

Back to top Go down

Post  Christian_Ryan_Boltar on Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:18 am

Chapter 2

Turn For The Worst

Five years have passed since Milly confessed her feelings to Chris. Five LONG years it has been and things have gone down hill.
Since May of 2012, things have fallen apart………………………….
Chris was offered a spot at Harvard Law School, and was asked to attend early to start his career in becoming a full fledged lawyer, but his family never heard from him for the past 5 years he’s been away.
Milly and her cheerleading squad may have won the nationals in May of 2012, but because Chris had left for college before the competition began, this resulted in him breaking his promise to Milly. This left Milly VERY upset and broken hearted. This made her become a laughing stock on her cheer squad, and she was since constantly teased and harassed about being stood up. However, she kept cheerleading until her graduation, but high school was never the same for her.
Shortly after she graduated high school, she attended the University Of San Francisco to stay close to her family and got a part time job at Tilted Kilt on Pier 39.
But it gets worse………..Little Number #5 has since broken down and has gone missing. This means no trains were running on the Toyland Express, which means no important deliveries. Business at Toyland has since gone downhill and the store has since fallen into a dramatic state of disrepair.
None of the toys on the shelves were selling, many employees were laid off, and Santa Claus was ready to terminate his contract with Ruben, but worst of all…………..

Barnaby: HELLO!!!!!

A greedy mogul named Barnaby Craighan who scammed A LOT of Toy Stores out of business across America was now after Toyland to buy it out and shut it down for good.
And that no good bastard showed up at Toyland at the worst possible time, during the Holiday Rush.

Barnaby: WHERE IS THE OWNER????!!!!! I HAVE AN OFFER TO GIVE THAT CANNOT BE REFUSED!!!!!!!! WHAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Store Employees: OH NO!!!!!! NOT THIS BASTARD AGAIN??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barnaby: CHARLIE TALBOT!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?????!!!!!!!!

Thomas the new recently appointed Floor General Manager along with his assistant Manager Steven hear the rucous and head straight to the store’s entrance immediately only to find Barnaby along with his henchmen Brito, Silver, and Kreese.

Thomas: Here we go again!!!! How can we help you this time Barnaby??!!!

Barnaby: WHERE IS CHARLIE????!!!!! I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR WEEKS AND HE STILL HASN’T SHOWN UP!!!!!!!!

Steven: (OH BOY!!!!! CHARLIE WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS IDIOT SO HE STAYS AWAY!!!! HOWEVER WE CAN’T KEEP THIS LIE UP MUCH LONGER)
As we’ve said before, Charlie Talbot is away on business over seas, and is unfortunately unavailable too………………

Barnaby: ENOUGH WITH THE EXCUSES!!!!!! WHERE IS HE????!!!!!

Thomas: Like we’ve told you, Charlie is over seas on business trying to get new ideas to help us save Toyland from going bankrupt and out of business!!!!

Steven: Way to go Thomas!!!! Just gonna tell him that we’re almost done for????!!!!!

Thomas: Look, as the store’s general flood manager, it is my obligation to give a logical explanation on why Charlie isn’t around, and there’s no more denying that Toyland has been in A LOT of financial trouble.

Barnaby: Financial Trouble and going out of business eh???!!!!! HAAAAAAA, HAAAAAAA, HAAAAAAAAA, HAAAAAAAAAAAAA, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
All the more reason for me to buy because I can buy Toyland out of debt and put it back on the map!!!!

Thomas: LIKE HELL WE’D DO THAT???!!!!! Toyland is a family owned business, and not part of a chain!!!! That’s why it’s special!!!!! And we’d NEVER sell it to the likes of you, so you can con us all out of a job!!!!

Steven: We know your tricks all too well Barnaby!!!! In fact to tell you the truth!!!! Charlie wants nothing to do with you because he doesn’t want our store to stoop to your level!!!!! You’re all about corporate greed, and only care about money!!!!!! Customers don’t matter to you, employees don’t matter to you, the toy quality doesn’t matter to you, just the money!!!!!!

Thomas: Well said Steven!!!!!
Corporate Greed is NOT how Toyland Works, now you take your money, shove it up your ass and get out!!!! We’re not interested!!!!

Barnaby: OH I SEE!!!!!! You’re not going to sell me your store because you’re afraid of change???!!!! Is that it??!!!!

Steven: No that’s not it!!!! We’re tired of your corporate greed with other toy stores you bought along with the mistreatment of their employees.
That’s something we can’t have here!!!!!

Thomas: Besides, you can’t have Toyland because it’s NOT FOR SALE!!!!!!
AND THAT IS FINAL!!!!!

Barnaby: VERY WELL THEN!!!!! KREESE, BRITO, SILVER…………….ATTACK!!!!!!!!!

Barnaby’s henchmen then run in to attack as Thomas and Steven brace themselves for impact.

Thomas: We gotta protect this store!!!!

Steven: Even if it costs us our lives!!!!!

Brito: YOU GUYS ARE SHIT!!!!!!! AND YOU’RE GOING DOWN!!!!!

Kreese: AS I’VE SAID BEFORE, STRIKE FIRST, STRIKE HARD, NO MERCY!!!!!!!!

Silver: NOT OUR FAULT IF THEY RUN INTO OUR FISTS!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!

Barnaby: HAAAAAAAAA, HAAAAAAAAA, HAAAAAAAAAAA, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

As a the attack was about to brawl out of control, the front door slams and bangs open, and everyone knows who it is…………..

Charlie: STOP RIGHT THERE WHERE YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charlie had returned from his trip early and was disgusted to see what was going on the moment

Charlie: Barnaby!!!!! I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN YOU’D BE UP TO YOUR OLD TRICKS AGAIN!!!!!! YOU’VE BOUGHT UP ALMOST EVERY SINGLE TOY STORE IN THE COUNTRY AND THEN YOU DRAIN THEM OUT OF BUSINESS BEFORE TAKING OVER, AND PUTTING THE STORES UNDER YOUR NAME!!!!! BARNABY’S TOY COMPANY!!!!!
MY GOD!!!! IT MAKES ME SICK JUST SAYING THAT NAME!!!!!

Barnaby: IT’S CALLED BUSINESS CHARLIE!!!!!

Charlie: BUT YOU DON’T DO THAT TO A FAMILY OWNED COMPANY!!!!! TOYLAND IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!!!! IT’S BEEN PASSED DOWN FROM FATHER TO SON, BUT EXCEPT IN MY CASE, MY BIG BROTHER DIED IN A CAR ACCIDENT ON HIGHWAY 52!!!! HIS SON CHRIS WAS TOO YOUNG TO TAKE OWNERSHIP, AND SO I HAD TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND WEAR THE BIG SHOES!!!!!

Barnaby: YOUR STORE IS IN FINANCIAL TROUBLE AND ONLY A BIG CORPORATION CAN SAVE IT NOW!!!!!!!

Charlie: JUST YOU WAIT BARNABY!!!! SOON MY NEPHEW, THE RIGHTFUL INHERITER WILL TAKE MY PLACE AS THE NEW STORE’S OWNER AND WILL PUT IT BACK ON ITS FEET!!!!!

Barnaby: WHAT MAKES YOU SO SURE???!!!! IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR STORE IS ON ITS VERY LAST LEG AND ONLY I CAN SAVE IT NOW!!!!

Charlie: LIKE HELL YOU WON’T!!!!!! MY NEPHEW WILL SOON HAVE GRADUTATED HARVARD LAW SCHOOL AS A FULL FLEDGED LAWYER, AND PUT AN END TO YOUR SCAMS!!!!!!!

Barnaby: I’D LOVE TO SEE HIM TRY!!!!!

Charlie: YOU GET OUT OF MY STORE NOW!!!!! AND WILL MAKE SURE MY NEPHEW STOPS YOU BEFORE YOU HAVE THE CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!

Barnaby just laughs, but gets bored of arguing and decides to leave.

Barnaby: WHATEVER!!!!! BRITO, KRESSE, SILVER; LET’S GO!!!!! WE’RE OUT OF HERE!!!!! WE’RE WASTING OUR TIME WITH THESE LOSERS!!!!!

Barnaby and his thugs then head out the door.

Barnaby: By the way Charlie, tell your nephew that once he arrives, I’ll be waiting!!!! WHAAAAAAA, HAAAAAAAAA, HAAAAAAAAAAAA, HAAAAAAAAAAAAA, HAAAAAAAAA, HAAAAAAAAAA, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

The door then slams as Barnaby and his henchmen storm off, leaving Charlie worried about what’s to come……………….

Charlie: Well, I don’t know how much longer we can fight him, but we may have to close up shop and go out of business before it’s too late.

Everyone: WHAT????!!!!!

Charlie: I’m sorry, but if my nephew doesn’t show up, then it’s game over!!!!!

Thomas: Chris hasn’t been here for a VERY LONG TIME!!!!!

Steven: I know, it’s been TOO LONG!!!!!

Charlie: I KNOW!!!!! It’s just since the former owner, Chris’s father, and my brother, Edwin died in the car crash back in 2009, things were never the same. His mom decided to re-marry in 2012, but this didn’t go very well.
Because of this, Chris has been estranged from his family for the past 5 years.
It’s tough on his mom, it’s tough on me, it’s tough on his new step dad, and his younger 10-year-old stepsister has been waiting to meet him for the longest time.
We send him Christmas, Easter, and Birthday Cards, but we hear nothing from him. But we can only hope that when his education at Harvard Law School is over, he’ll return home. He promised he’d take over ownership of Toyland once he was at a rightful age. I’m getting too old to deal with this store, but if he’s not back, we’ll have to close up shop.
I’m sorry……………

Everyone then goes back to work about their day, but Charlie couldn’t help but worry.
Ruben saw everything and he too was beginning to lose hope.

Ruben: I hope he comes back home, and if he does, we have to resort to our last resort to hopefully save our home from total annihilation…………………………………

Meanwhile Milly was leaving cheerleading practice and on her way to her job at Tilted Kilt. Times have been very tough on her since Chris moved away. Never has she asked out another guy since then, and although many other guys have asked her out, she never really had the heart to accept.
But as she was commuting via bus from her college to work, she couldn’t help but notice A LOT of young couples around her age, madly in love with one another as the holiday season approached. The more and more Milly saw couples around her, the more it reminded her of her lost love with Chris, and how it all went wrong and never happened.

Milly: Oh My Gosh, Why???!!!!!!!

Milly tried hard to carry on, but the more she tried, the more she saw the various young couples, and the sadder it made her.
Shortly after her bus dropped of her off at Pier 39 she arrived at her job at Tilted Kilt where she was greeted by her best friends, Cassidy, Nikki, Brooke, Haley, and Lexi.

Cassidy: Hey Milly!!!!

Nikki: What’s up????!!!

Milly: Hey Girls!!! And nothing much!!!

Brooke: Why do you look so sad?

Lexi: Is everything okay?

Milly: Yeah, I’m fine!!! It’s nothing.

Milly then went back to the changing room to change out of her cheerleading uniform and into her Tilted Kilt Uniform to get ready for work, but all the other girls knew something was up.
Haley walked over to the changing room to help talk things over.

Haley: Milly, are you sure everything’s fine???!!!!

Milly: Yeah, it is okay!!! Please drop it!!!!

Haley: Hey, we know you all too well that it’s not nothing. Something is up, so please tell us.

Cassidy: Does this still have something to do with Chris?

Lexi: You mean, Milly’s former High School Sweetheart?

Brooke: The guy who went missing?

Milly: Okay!!!! You got me!!!! I’ve been seeing so many couples, it’s the holiday season, and it’s become so hard for me to move on and forget him. I know, I should have moved on and forgotten him, but……………….I don’t know………………..
I mean, he promises me that he’d go out with me if my cheerleading squad wins the nationals, and we did. But rather than holding up his promise, he just vanishes off the face of the earth. He hasn’t written a letter to me, called me, emailed me, or even messaged me on Facebook!!!! Heck, I can’t even find his Facebook account anymore!!!! It shut down the moment he disappeared.
I kept calling him over and over, and have written him several letters, but no response. And it’s not just me who hasn’t heard from him. His family hasn’t heard from him. His mom hasn’t heard from him, his Uncle, his cousins, or even his former coworkers at Toyland. Now, don’t get me started with how my favorite Toy Store when growing up as a little girl has gone from being amazing to almost ruin.
I mean…………………….things have gone down hill ever since he vanished…………………

Cassidy: Hey, first loves are hard to forget. I know how you feel……………….

Milly: Easy for you, you found yourself a new boyfriend and moved on. For me, it’s not so easy………………….

Lexi: You’re a very pretty girl Milly, so I don’t see why any guy would not want to ask you out.

Brooke: A girl whose both a cheerleader, and works here at Tilted Kilt???!!!!! You couldn’t get any more desirable than that!!!!

Milly: Easy for you to say Brooke, because you fall in that category too!!!!!

Nikki: And how does that matter??!!! It shouldn’t because you’re a sweet girl and you deserve a good guy who will actually care about you and NOT vanish off the face of the earth, and leave you hanging on the line after he promised you something important!!!!

Milly: I understand there was family drama going on after the death of his father Edwin. His mom decided to remarry, and things took a turn for the worst.
However he didn’t tell me much of anything.

Haley: It could be that his family drama got in the way of your friendship.

Lexi: That can and will ruin a person’s life, especially at a young age.

Milly: He was 17, I was 15; heck we were both literally still kids!!!! And we’ve been best friends since I moved from New York to San Francisco when I was ONLY 8!!!!

Cassidy: That’s a very long time, so I can see why this has really upset you.

Milly: It’s not only that, it’s also seeing all these couples our age, cuddling together during the holiday season. And I still have no one…………………….I’m starting to feel that maybe I came on too strong in putting him on the spot and scared him away.

Lexi: Don’t think that!!!!

Haley: Sometimes you have to be aggressive in order to get the guy you want!!!

Nikki: Some guys are VERY shy and need someone to come on strong in order for them to receive the wake-up call!!!!

Cassidy: I had to do the exact same thing in order to get with my boyfriend because he was VERY shy too!!!!

Lexi: Yeah, so you did nothing wrong!!!

Haley: Yeah, you did what you had to!!!

Cassidy: But I’m sorry it didn’t work out!!!

Nikki: And you never know!!!! Maybe he’ll come back and will be in your arms before you know it!!!

Lexi: It could happen!!!! It’s never too late!!!

Brooke: Yeah, and you know we’re always here for you if ever you need us!!

Nikki: Yeah please let us know if you need anything more!!!

Milly: Thanks Girls!!! You’re the greatest and I don’t know where I’d be without you!!!

Cassidy: Hey what are friends for??!!!

Milly: Good point!!!

Milly and her friends then set to work in waiting on tables, and serving customers. Hours soon fly by and before they know it, the clock strikes 9:00 and it’s time to go home.

Brooke: Well that’s a wrap!!!!

Nikki: And time to go home!!!!

Cassidy: MILLY???!!!! ARE YOU CRAZY???!!!!! You’re gonna freeze in that cheerleading uniform!!!!!

Milly: Hey, I’m used to it!!!! It’s no big deal!!!!

Lexi: A snow storm is expecting to hit soon!!!!

Haley: Which is VERY unusual in California because there hasn’t been one in the Bay Area for over a century!!!!!

Cassidy: Unfortunately Global Warming has causing climates to go out of control, even causing it to snow here in California!!!!

Nikki: Where is this weather coming from???!!!!!

Brooke: Your guess is as good as mine, but we better get home while we can!!!!

Lexi: Yeah, the sooner the better!!!!

Cassidy: Milly, please let us know when you’re home safely, because we all worry about you!!!!

Milly: I promise I will!!!!

The girls then leave Tilted Kilt and go their separate ways as they head home. Milly was still seeing young couples walking in the snow and enjoying the beautiful city as snow gently fell from the sky in small blankets, but this made Milly feel even more jealous and more upset.

Milly: My God, Chris where are you?....................Why did you vanish into thin air and leave me all alone?..............................

More and more couples were showing up all around San Francisco wherever Milly went……………..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MzumcY3lpk&index=1&list=RD_MzumcY3lpk

Milly:

Last night I took a walk in the snow
Couples holding hands, places to go
Seems like everyone but me is in love
SANTA, CAN’T YOU HEAR ME????!!!!!
I signed my letter that I sealed with a kiss
I sent it off, it just said this
I know exactly what I want this year
SANTA, CAN’T YOU HEAR ME????!!!!

I want my baby, baby
I want someone to love me
Someone to hold
Maybe, maybe (maybe, maybe)
He'll be all my own in a big red bow……………

Santa, can you hear me?
I have been so good this year
And all I want is one thing
Tell me my true love is near
He's all I want, just for me
Underneath my Christmas tree
I'll be waiting here
Santa, that's my only wish this year……………..

Milly soon makes her way through the city and soon winds up in Union Square at the bottom of Nob Hill right in front of the massive Christmas tree, the most iconic location in San Francisco during the holiday season………………

Milly:

Christmas Eve, I just can't sleep
Would I be wrong for taking a peek?
'Cause I heard that you're coming to town
SANTA, CAN’T YOU HEAR ME????!!!!!!
I really hope that you're on your way
With something special for me in your sleigh
Oh, please make my wish come true
SANTA, CAN’T YOU HEAR ME????!!!!!

I want my baby, baby
I want someone to love me
Someone to hold
Maybe, maybe (maybe, maybe)
We'll make all the love under the mistletoe……………..

Santa, can you hear me?
I'll be waiting here
Santa, that's my only wish this year……………………..

Milly: Window shops throughout Union Square, only to come across more and more young couples in love, only reminding her more and more of Chris and the time she could be having if he was still around…………

Milly:

I hope my letter reaches you in time, oh yeah
Bring me love I can call all mine, oh yeah yeah
'Cause I have been so good, so good this year
Can't be alone under the mistletoe
He's all I want in a big red bow……………………

Santa, can you hear me?
I'll be waiting here, oh yeah
Santa, that's my only wish this year (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
Oh, Santa! (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
CAN’T YOU HEAR ME??????!!!!! (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
Oh, Santa (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
Well, he's all I want, just for me
I'll be waiting here, oh yeah
Santa, that's my only wish this year……………………………….

SANTA, THAT’S MY ONLY WISH THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Milly somehow finds herself just outside of her favorite childhood toystore, Toyland and can’t help but look inside its windows.
Of course it’s nothing like it was before, but Milly couldn’t help but reminisce of the past………………..

Milly: If someone can hear me please…………………bring Chris back………………………..

Ruben surprisingly hears the message, and exits town hall, only to see Milly’s sad face and the tears pouring down her cheeks…………………

Ruben: I know how you feel…………………..I miss him too……………………..Toyland just hasn’t been the same without him.

Ruben then heads back inside the Town Hall building, and grabs a forbidden magic ring……………

Ruben: I know I’m not supposed to do this…………I’m sorry Roger Talbot for breaking this promise, but desperate times call for desperate moments.

Using all his might, Ruben picks up the magic ring, throws it at the massive glass window, and the ring surprisingly magically flies through the glass and lands on the ground in front of Milly.
Milly then hears something hit the ground, and looks down in surprise.

Milly: What the?.............

Milly then bends over and picks up the magic ring to have a closer look at it.

Milly: What kind of ring is this?

Milly then carefully reads the small inscription on the sides of the ring.

Milly: Just believe as children do, and Toyland is there for you……………….hmmmmmmmmm………….I wonder what this means……………

Ruben then looks up and smiles.

Ruben: All hope is not lost sweetie. You maybe the key to luring Chris back; and saving Toyland from total destruction. You will also know the ring’s meaning soon enough.

Milly then puts the ring in her jacket pocket and walks home, not knowing that the ring was going to change her life forever.
Early the next morning, a sudden surprise was going to throw everyone for a loop.
On board an American Airlines Airbus A321 en route from Boston to San Francisco, we see a familiar face.

Captain Jim: Ladies & Gentlemen, this is your captain speaking!!!! We are now entering San Francisco’s air space and should be on the ground in 25 minutes. The cabin crew will walk about to collect any garbage you have left behind. If you need to use the rest room at the last minute, now would be the time before we turn on the fasten seat belt sign for landing.
We should be on the ground shortly.

Chris: I can’t believe after 5 long years, I’m returning home. It’s been way too long, but somehow, I can’t remember why I went to law school, or why I’m returning home all of a sudden……………all I know is, I have to, and I have some kind of mission…………….

To Be Continued…………………..
Christian_Ryan_Boltar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down