MYFC Downtime Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Life Of A Prince & Princess

+2
Lexi_Loves_Brandon
Camaro_Von_Ludwig
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Life Of A Prince & Princess - Page 3 Empty Re: The Life Of A Prince & Princess

Post  Camaro_Von_Ludwig Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:28 am

Chapter 19 A War Rages On

Space Shuttle Endeavour has launched her way into the deepest reaches of space, but shortly after take off, Christian feels uneasy like something horrible is about to happen.    From the ground, everybody watches in awe as the flames coming out of the solid rocket booster engines light up the night sky as the orbiter climbs higher and higher.

Chris: Guys, SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT HERE!!!!

Juan: I was beginning to think the same thing!!!!

Katelynn and her friends cheer for Chris with all their heart until a violent gust of wind blows the orbiter side to side.

Chris: FLYIN, FUCKEN, SHIT!!!!! THAT WAS CLOSE!!!!! I'M HITTING THE EMERGENCY RELEASE BUTTON RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Then out of nowhere there was a very loud and extremely violent,

KABOOM!!!!!.........................................................

Bits and pieces flew everywhere.    It appeared that one of the solid rocket booster engines leaked, broke away from its mount and hit the large fuel tank causing a massive explosion.  
Everybody is then shocked and horrified as the nightmare unfolds once again as it did for Space Shuttle Challenger.  Katelynn drops her pom-poms, and tears pour down her face as she desperately shouts his name.

Katelynn: OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, CHRISTIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miraculously, a familiar voice was then heard on the PA system.

Chris: Tower, this is the orbiter.   Endeavour and everyone inside of her is okay.   I hit the emergency fuel tank release button a few seconds before it blew up.  
We have passed through Corneria’s Gravitational barrier, and we’re currently using Endeavour’s three main engines.

Chesley: Glad to hear you’re all okay, but do you have enough fuel to make it?

Chris: Affirmative tower, we have more than enough fuel to make a round trip.

Chesley: Great!!!!! Continue to commence with the mission, but keep updated if anything goes wrong.

Chris: 10-4, this is Space Shuttle Endeavour, out.

Katelynn then falls to her knees and breaks down crying in relief knowing that Christian and everyone else on board Endeavour are alright.   Katelynn then runs over to the PA system microphone and shouts at Chris from the top of her tiny lungs.

Katelynn: CHRISSY YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME NOT EVEN 5 MINUTES INTO THE JOURNEY!!!!!...................................  
I AM GLAD YOU’RE OKAY BUT DON’T EVER SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN!!! AND YOU BETTER COME BACK ALIVE!!!!

Chris: Of course Katie Belle, I’m sorry to worry you.

Juan: WOAH, I’m glad I’m not you right now.

Ryan: Oh boy you have it rough Bro.

Bradley: Now I am even more glad that I never asked her out.

Chris: Yes, she can be a HUGE HANDFUL!!!!!

Space Shuttle Endeavour then exits Coneria’s atmosphere and was finally in Space at last.   A few seconds later, the Russian Space Shuttle, Buran II joined Endeavour in her journey.

Captain Igor: Endeavour this is Buran II, do you copy?

Chris: Loud and clear.  This is commander Prince Christian Allen Mandez II, and my first officer Juan.

Captain Igor: Nice to hear from you, this is Commander Igor and my first officer Uri.  Are you ready for this mission.

Chris: That is a big 10-4.  I see the portal up ahead, LETS ROCK & ROLL!

Together both Space Shuttle Endeavour and Buran II fly straight through the magical portal that would take them to Lord Barnabus’s castle.
Lord Barnabus then gives the word to have his army released on all worlds.

Lord Barnabus: NOW IS THE TIME!!!! NOW INVADE AND ATTAK BOTH WORLDS NOW!!!!!  DESTROY ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING IN YOUR PATH, AND BRING EVERYONE IN BOTH WORLDS TO THEIR KNEES!!! NOTHING WILL STAND IN OUR WAY, ESPCIALLY PRINCE CHRISTIAN ALLEN MANDEZ II.  HE WILL GO DOWN JUST LIKE HIS FATHER!!!

After those words, The Evil Dark Lord, Lord Barnabus released his army on both The Magic Kingdom and Corneria.  Fighter ships then came flying out of his castle, and were heading straight towards the two shuttles.

Back in the Magic Kingdom, everyone was up and ready to battle, and just as Lord Barnabus’s evil army came charging out of the Magic Portal, Austin gave the word to attack.

Austin: COME ON EVERYONE, TIME TO FIGHT FOR WHAT WE BELIEVE IN AND FIGHT TO SAVE OUR WORLD!!!

Magical Kingdom Army: CHAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Both armies then collided and the war in the Magical World was now in motion.   Meanwhile over on Corneria, armies of Meatheads, Iron Knuckles, and Skeletons came marching through the portal, and enemy fighter ships came flying through the portal.
The US Army then fired off one of their cannons, all armies sent their airfares, and the US Navy sent out their best A10 Fighter jets to attack. The war was now on in Corneria too.
The sound of gunfire, clashing of swords, screams of the wounded, crashing of fighter jets, the screaming of horses in agony, and the sound of car and plane crashes filled the air as the war raged on in both worlds.
Over at the OPF, everyone who was watching the launch, ran inside the facility, took shelter while the war raged on.

Katelynn and her friends prayed that everyone on Endeavour would have a safe journey.

Katelynn: Chrissy, please be safe….............You promised me you'd make it back alive, so please keep your promise.................

Over on Space Shuttle Endeavour, Christian had to navigate the shuttle through a field of meteors.

Juan: I don’t like this one bit.

Bradley: It looks like….

Ryan: We’re headed into an asteroid field.

Jayden: Sweetie!!!

Dylan: I wish; it’s more like not so sweet!

Akira: Asteroids will easily destroy anything their path given their enormous size.

Henry: And compared to these asteroids, we’re just a small target.

Chris: Don’t worry, Juan and I have trained for various disasters.

Juan: But not for nagivating an asteroid field. This is NOT the Millennium Falcon in the Empire Strikes Back, you're not Captain Han Solo, and I am NOT Chewbacca!!!!

Chris: Still I’ll get us there.

Christian then puts more power on the main engines, and begins to maneuver the shuttle like an A-10 fighter jet, by making steep banks, flying upside down, and performing barrel rolls.

Mike: CUT THAT OUT CHRIS!!!!

Anthony: I THINK I’M GONNA BE SICK!!!!

Eric: EASY ON THE ASTEROID DODGING CHRIS!!!!

Brandon: Dude we should have enough fire power to clear a path, we shouldn’t have to dodge these fucken asteroids.

Chris: Interesting you mention that, It’s worth a shot.

Christian then fires one of the canons on his side of the shuttle, and with one mighty blast, a clear shot was made for Endeavour to continue on.

Chris: Alright, we have a plan of attack.

Just then a lot of fighter ships were shooting at Endeavour.

Juan: Fighters coming in.

Chris: There are too many of them.

All seemed hopeless until everyone was in for a big surprise.   Out of the blue was Space Shuttle Atlantis along with a bunch of ally fighters from another Galaxy.

Chris: WHAT!!!!!???????

Juan: NO WAY!!!!

Bradley: IS THAT???!!!!!

Ryan: ATLANTIS!!!!!

James McCloud: This Captain James McCloud on Space Shuttle Atlantis, looks like we came in the nick of time.

Chris: JIM?!!!! YOU’RE OKAY!

James McCloud: Of course, we were all out looking for help because we all knew this would happen.  Now don’t get too excited we have these mother fuckers to deal with.

The three space shuttles then charge ahead on full power along with the ally fighters, and the sounds of laser guns, and ship explosions fills the reaches of space.

Chris: Have you guys had any signs of Discovery?

James McCloud: She has been captured by the enemy, but my son Dave and his friend Tyson are very experienced in flying spaceships of all kinds. We have hatched a plan to get her out of Lord Barnabus’s Castle.   Now just give us the order your highness.

Chris: Alright everyone.  FOLLOW ME!!!! LETS TAKE THEM DOWN!!!

Everyone: Right on!

Over in the Magic Kingdom, Austin and his army were managing to keep up and fight everyone off.

Austin: Is that it?   COME ON!!!!!

Over on Corneria it was the same, the world’s army was winning, and all was going very well.
However at the OPF, Chesley, Alister, and Carlos had to break some disturbing news to Katelynn and her friends.

Chesley: Katelynn, we would hate to inform you about this but…..

Katelynn: But What?......

Alister: We have some disturbing footage of the orbiter during her take off.

Carlos: We’ll show it on this video.

Katelynn: Please, nooooo noooo nooooo noooooo nooooo noooooo.

Chesley then replays the video and zooms in on what is happening.

Chesley: There were 2 foam strikes during lift off, and there was one foam strike on each side of the shuttle.

Alister: What happens is in flight, the protective foam from the fuel tank will start falling off, and often it bounces off the shuttle.

Carlos: But from the look of this, it hit the inner corners of both wings which means….

Chesley: Another one of our worst nightmares could repeat itself again.  We dodged one bullet in time to find another.

Alister: This could be Space Shuttle Columbia all over again.

Katelynn:  No Please.............................Tell me this isn't true...........................  

Chesley: Hopefully it’s a minor glitch and nothing bad happened.

Katelynn: I hope so.

Alister: Chris is very strong, and he will find a way to come back safely.

Carlos: I’m worried about their safety too.  Be positive, they’ll be fine.  Endeavour was fully overhauled and partly redesigned.

Katelynn: I’ll take your word for it, because if he dies, I will partly hold you three responsible for it.

Chesley: I understand.

Alister: You’ll have every right to hold us responsible

Carlos: We’re not promising you anything, but we’ll do our best to make sure they have a safe return home.

Brittany: Also know that we’re here for you.

Lexi: Always.

Alexis: Think positive thoughts, he’ll be okay.

Ashley: Yeah, Chris saved you from a dragon, so I’m sure he’ll make it through.

Kelly: He saved my life, and is a hero, and a hero always makes it.

Tori: I know I had doubts about him, but because he saved my life, I now think otherwise. He seems very resilient, so I have a gut feeling he’ll follow through.

Katelynn: I hope you girls are right.................

Out in space the 3 space shuttles then fly upon the gateway to Lord Barnabus’s evil castle.

Juan: WOW!!!! THAT THING IS HUGE!!!!!!

Bradley: NO IT’S BEYOND HUGE!!!

Ryan: I’VE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT!!!

Akira: It looks like a place of evil.

Henry: I’ve never seen a castle so big in all my life.

Chris: HOLY SHIT MORE FIGHTERS!!!!  JUAN FIRE THE CANONS!!!

Juan: I’M ON IT!

Chris: Buran, Altantis, fire with everything you’ve got, but don’t fire the missiles until Lord Barnabus has been taken down, but fire with everything else!

All 3 space shuttles set off their canons and fired with everything they had at the enemy fighters.

Captain Igor: We’ll help the allies fight off the fighters, Endeavour, you and Altantis dock in the ship’s hanger.

James McCloud: We’ll do.  Dave, Tyson, you 2 look for Discovery, refuel her, and take her back to Corneria.  That ship is unarmed and is highly at risk because of that, so find it and evacuate it out of here ASAP!

Chris: Okay everyone, you refuel the shuttle and stay on the look out, Volvagia and I will drive on ahead.

Juan: We’ll do Bro.

Atlantis and Endeavour fly inside the spaceship hanger and dock at the docking stations.   Low and behold Space Shuttle Discovery is found at another docking station.

James McCloud: Okay you 2, refuel discovery and take her home.

Chris then gets inside Volvagia, starts her engine, unchains her, and puts her in gear.

Chris: Okay Old Girl, let’s go.   LORD BARNABUS YOU’RE GOING DOWN!!!!

Volvagia: BEEP BEEP!!!

Volvagia then drives off in high gear, and speeds away into the castle.  After Chris and Volvagia speed into the castle, mummies then grab onto Volvagia, but are instantly shaken off.  An Army of Iron Knuckles then attack Chris and Volvagia, and they go so far as to smash some of Volvagia’s windows and right side mirror.  But using her doors, and performing barrel rolls, Volvagia manages to shake them off of her.
Christian and Volvagia then soldiered on until Christian saw a large door.  

Chris: Volvagia this must be it.  Alright Old Girl, I’ll go it alone from here.

Christian then opens the large door and comes to a large staircase.

Back on Corneria, most of Lord Barnabus’s army died off, but then a huge mother ship from Lord Barnabus’s castle came flying in, and enemy fighters flew out of the ship.

In the Magic Kingdom, everything was also going well until, Austin saw and heard something he didn’t like.

Austin: Uh-Oh.  This doesn’t look good.

An army of Orc came flying in on dragons, and an army of huge ugly goblins came in riding on top of large monsterous mumakil oliphants.
The army of massive Oliphants came charging down with a mighty STOMP, STOMP, STOMP, STOMP, STOMP, STOMP, STOMP, STOMP, STOMP, STOMP, STOMP, STOMP....................................................................
Before they began growling, and trumpeting while swinging their massive tusks and trunks side to side.

Austin: Definitely NOT GOOD!!!!

Austin and his army then went charging ahead, but Austin’s army was instantly crushed and plowed out of the way as the mighty oliphants charged their way through the war zone goring everything with their massive trunks and tusks.

Austin: NO CORNERIAN AFRICAN ELEPHANT EVEN COMES CLOSE TO BEING AS LARGE AS THESE GUYS!!!

The slash of their powerful trunks and mighty tusks wipes out almost all of Austin’s army.

Austin: Oh no…… I’ll need a miracle to get out of this…….............

Just then, a girl from Lake Mania came running over.  Austin then turned around in surprise.  

Austin: Who are you?.........

Over on Corneria almost all of the worlds armies got wiped out from Lord Barnabus’s army from the various blasts and high number of enemy fighters.
Things at the OPF were getting worrisome.

Chesley: I don’t like this, I don’t like this, I DON’T LIKE THIS, I DON’T LIKE THIS!!!  

Everyone then prepares for a final show down, as Christian walks up the spiral staircase in the castle.

Chris, Chesly & Austin: IT’S ALL COMING DOWN TO THIS!!!!!

Last edited by Captain_Caldwell on Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Camaro_Von_Ludwig
Camaro_Von_Ludwig

https://www.youtube.com/Chris9017

Back to top Go down

The Life Of A Prince & Princess - Page 3 Empty Re: The Life Of A Prince & Princess

Post  Camaro_Von_Ludwig Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:00 am

Chapter 20 THE FINAL SHOW DOWN

Christian then climbs up the Spiral staircase until finally reaching the top.

Chris: Okay, LORD BARNABUS YOU ARE MINE!!!!!

Christian then enters a very large room and spots the Evil Dark Lord, Lord Barnabus banging on his hideously evil pipe organ.  As Lord Barnabus kept on playing, the Royal Amulet Tristar lit up on Lord Barnabus’s right hand, Christian’s left hand, and over on Corneria, it was glowing on Katelynn’s right hand.

Katelynn: Ahhhhh.  It burns, it burns.  Ahhhhhhh.  I OWWWWW!

Brittany: WOW!!!! YOUR MARK, IT’S…..

Lexi: GLOWING!!!!

Lord Barnabus: The Royal Amulet Tristars are resonating and becoming one.  The three Amulet Tristars that I could not get my hands on that night 12 years ago….. I never expect I’d have to deal with you again.  I’ll deal with your princess once after I take over Corneria.  AND FINALLY ALL 4 ROYAL AMULET TRISTARS ARE COMBINING INTO ONE!!!!  NOW THESE TOYS ARE TOO MUCH FOR YOU!!!! I DEMMAND YOU RETURN THEM AT ONCE!!!!

The Evil Dark Lord, Lord Barnabus then used his black magic and used black wind as a warning to Christian not to mess with him before laughing evilly and hovering in mid air.    

Evil Dark Lord, Lord Barnabus: HAAAAAAAAAA, HAAAAAAAAAAAAA, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAA, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GEEEEEEEEEE YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Using his mighty fist, Lord Barnabus gave one mighty punch on the ground, and most of the floor, collapsed from underneath Christian and Lord Barnabus.

Chris: OKAY!!! NOW IT’S PERSONAL!!!!

Lord Barnabus then used some of his black powerful magic, formed it into a ball, and then hurled it over at Chris.   Using the Gorean Blade, Christian swiped with his sword and deflected the ball back at Lord Barnabus.  Lord Barnabus then deflective the ball with his cape and it bounced back at Chris.  Chris then hit it back at Lord Barnabus.  This went on and on and on until Lord Barnabus slipped and got hit.

Chris: GOT YA!!!

Using the Flair Bow along with an arrow of light, Christian carefully aimed and landed a hit on Lord Barnabus bringing him to his knees.  Christian then runs over to Lord Barnabus, and using the Gorean Blade, slashes him several times until Lord Barnabus gets back up and is floating in the air again.

Lord Barnabous: HIWILA!!!!

Lord Barnabus then shoots another magical ball at Chris, and Christian then deflects it with the Gorean Blade.

Chris: HIT!!!

Lord Barnabus then delflects the ball back with his cape.

Lord Barnabus HIT!!!!

Christian then deflects the ball back with the Gorean Blade.

Lord Barnabus then strikes back.

Lord Barnabus: HIT!!!

This went on and on and on until  Christian accidentally let his guard down and got hit by the ball leaving Chris severely injured.

CHRIS: WAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! FLYIN, FUCKEN, SHIT!!!!!!

Lord Barnabus: HAAAA HAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAA! HAHAHA HAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAAA!

Christian then got back up, and Lord Barnabus threw another ball at Chris.

Lord Barnabus: HUWILA!!!!!!

Christian then instantly deflected the ball with the Gorean Blade.

Chris: HIT!!!!

Lord Barnabus then deflected the ball back at Chris using his cape.

Lord Barnabus: HIT!!!!!

Christian then strikes back.

This went on and on and on until Lord Barnabus finally slipped again and got hit by the ball.  Using the Flair Bow, Christian carefully aimed the arrow of light at Lord Barnabus, and brought him to his knees.
 Using the Gorean Blade, Christian then slashed at Lord Barnabus repeatedly until Lord Barnabus got back up, and was in the air once again.

Lord Barnabus: HA!!!!!!! LET’S SEE IF YOU CAN DODGE THIS KID!!!!!

Using his evil black magic, Lord Barnabus then forms a very large magic poison ball into the size of a chandelier.
Christian then stood back, and poured his magic into his sword.   Judging their moments, Lord Barnabus then threw the large ball at Christian, Christian then using the sword spin attack, deflected the ball and the ball managed to hit Lord Barnabus right in the face.

Chris: THAT’S IT!!!!

Using the Flair Bow, Christian then shot Lord Barnabus with the arrow Of Light, and brought Lord Barnabus to his knees.
Christian then brought out the Gorean Blade, and landed more hits on the Lord Barnabus until Lord Barnabus got back up into the air.

Lord Barnabus: HA!!!!! I’M NOT DYING JUST YET!!!!

Lord Barnabus then formed another very large magical poison ball, while Christian quickly charged up his sword.   Judging their moments, Lord Barnabus threw the large poison ball at Chris, Christian then deflected it with the sword spin attack and landed the ball right onto Lord Barnabus.  Then using the Flair Bow, Christian aimed the arrow of Light at Lord Barnabus, and with one hit, managed to bring Lord Barnabus back to his knees.  Christian then ran over to The Evil Dark Lord, Lord Barnabus, struck him with the sword non stop until Lord Barnabus could no longer fight.  

Chris: SMILE YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With the fight at a standstill, and breathing heavily, Lord Barnabus could not believe what had just happened.

Lord Barnabus: I THE GREAT EVIL DARK LORD, LORD BARNABUS DEFEATED BY THIS KID??!!!!!

Lord Barnabus then threw up in disgust before finishing his sentence.

Lord Barnabus: KING CHRISTIAN ALLEN MANDEZ’S SON, PRINCE ALLEN MANDEZ II??!!!

With all his anger and rage, the Evil Dark Lord Lord Barnabus used the last of his strength to blow off the roof of the tower of his castle before fainting onto the ground.    Just then all 6 sages then arrived.

Aleasha: Evil Lord Barnabus, you pitiful man!

Corey: Without a strong righteous mind or heart, he could not even control the power of the gods.

Shara: Nore the power of the shadows.

Quin: Your heart was full of nothing but greed and hatred all because of your desire for power.

Niki: I hate you with a passion.

Aliana: Not to mention you’re one disgusting pervert.

Chris: Well it’s over, it’s finally over.

Aleasha: Chris, while you can, take back what’s rightfully yours before it’s too late.

Chris I will.

Meanwhile back in the Magic Kingdom, a girl named Cassidy ran over to Austin and gave him a bit of hope.

Cassidy: You don’t know me, but I know you, and I know you have an army of beautiful toy soldiers, so please, DON’T GIVE UP!!!!!

Austin: You’re right, I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THEM!!!!  WAIT TILL YOU SEE WHAT THEY CAN DO!!!

Austin then gets out his trumpet, and blows it.  As Austin blows his trumpet, all of the Toy Soldiers get into form until..........................................

STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP, STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP.........................................

All of this toy soldiers start marching out onto the battle field.  Even though the Mumakil Oliphnats were much bigger than Austin’s large toy soldiers, there were so many toy soldiers, the large Oliphants couldn’t keep up with the large numbers, and the Toy Soldiers were just too strong.   All of the toy soldiers managed to take down the large oliphants one by one.

Austin: YEAH!!!!!! ALRIGHT!!!!!!! THE BIGGER THEY ARE, THE HARDER THEY FALL!!!!!!

Over in the spaceship hanger, Ryan was outside of the space shuttle, and inside the hanger, goofing with a computer.

Ryan: Lets see what we can find….

Bradley: RYAN, GET OFF THAT THING OR ELSE YOU COULD CAUSE HAVOC WITHOUT KNOWING IT!

Ryan: AH HERE IT IS!  Mothership self destruct button, this must be how you destroy this castle.

Ryan then pressed the self destructed button but he did not destroy the castle, back on Corneria, the very large ship that was unloading a huge army of Iron Knuckles all of a sudden exploded wiping out the whole army.

Chesley: WOW!!!!! HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?  THIS SHIP JUST SELF DESTRUCTED!!!!  WAY TO GO CHRISTIAN!!!! YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS HAVE FOUND A WAY TO HELP US!!!!!

Just then the Evil Dark Lord, Lord Barnabus rose up from the ground huffing and puffing in a huge amount of rage.  

Evil Dark Lord, Lord Barnabus: *HUFFING AND PUFFING* GGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGG YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Using the Royal Amulet Tristar Of Power, the Evil Dark Lord, Lord Barnabus completely transformed into an extremely large and horrible Boar like monster the size of an Airbus A380 before hitting the ground with a big THUMP!!!!!!!
Lord Barnabus had completely transformed into Boarnabus, The Great King Of Evil!!!

Chris: WHAT THE????????!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY, FLYIN, FUCKEN, SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boarnabus then violently slashed his two swords violently, and as Christian brought out the Gorean Blade, had the sword knocked out of his hands by a slash of his two mighty and powerful swords.  Boarnabus then formed a firey barrier to prevent Christian from retrieving the sword.   With one evil swipe, Boarnabus then slashed an attack at Chris and sent him flying into the firey barrier.

Chris: WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH UGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!  WHAT THE FLYING FUCK?!!!!!!!!!!!

Christian then brought out the Megaton Hammer, ran underneath Bornabus’s legs, and with one mighty BANG!!!!!!  Landed an attack on Boarnabus’s only weak spot which was his tail angering Boarnabus and having him charge after Chris.
Christian then used May’s Fire Power and managed to hit Boarnabus twice with that attack.  
Boarnabus then ran after Chris slashing his swords violently, Christian then brought out the long hook shot, and got Boarnabus in the tail again.   Boarnabus then got full of rage and fury, and moved faster making landing an attack even more challenging.  

Chris: UH-OH!!!!!!!!!

Christian then used the Flair Bow and stunned Boarnabus right in the face with the arrow of light before running behind him and hitting him on the tail with the megaton hammer.

Chris: This must have been how you killed my parents.  YOU ARE NOT GETTING AWAY WITH IT THAT EASILY YOU BIG UGLY BASTARD!!!

Christian then charged at Boarnabus, jumped over him and landed a powerful attack on his tail using the megaton hammer stunning Boarnabus long enough to bring down the firey barrier.

Aleasha: CHRISTIAN!!! THE GOREAN BLADE, IT’S RIGHT OVER HERE!!!!

Christian then ran back to grab the Gorean Blade to finish the fight.

Corey: DEFEAT KING BOARNABUS, AND DESTROY HIM WITH THE SACRED SWORD!

Christian then ran back over to Boarnabus, and the fight was back on.   The firey barrier then went back up, and it was now a lot harder to get to his tail.   Boarnabus then slashed more violent with his two swords, but Christian slashed back with the Gorean Blade.   The 3 swords clashed and clashed until Christian managed to stun Boarnabus right in the face with the Gorean Blade and land an attack on Boarnabus’s tail.   Boarnabus then chased after Christian even faster, and the clashing of the swords continued.
The fight went on and on and on until Boarnabus then let his guard down allowing Christian to stun him in the face and land an attack right on his tail.

Aleaseha: HIT HIM ONE MORE TIME ON THE TAIL!!!!!!

Corey: HE’S GETTING WEAKER, ONE MORE HIT WILL BE ENOUGH TO STUN HIM!!!

Wasting no time, Christian shot Boarnabus and stunned him in the face with the arrow of light before giving on mighty slash on his tail with the Gorean Blade.   The last slash was enough to stun Boarnabus and bring him to his knees.  Just then all 6 sages then started blasting Boarnabus with their power holding him down.

Aleasha: WE ARE USING OUR POWERS TO HOLD DOWN THE EVIL KING!!!! DELIVER THE FINAL BLOW WITH THE GOREAN BLADE!!!!

The Gorean Blade then lit up with a bright sapphire blue glow as Christian walked in, and delivered the final blow.  After a few mighty slashes, Christian cut off Boarnabus’s right arm and cut it up into several pieces, and retrieved the Royal Amulet  Tristar of power.  He then looked into Boarnabus’s eyes, and noticed his left eye was purple.   Just as Boarnabus was about to use his powerful ability of mind control, Christian goudged out Bornabus’s left eye out of his socket and swallowed it whole just as Lord Barnabus did to him when he was only 12 years old. This left Boarnabus roaring in agony.

Boarnabus: ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris: It was time to take back what was rightfully mine AND NOW YOU’RE HISTORY!!!!

Christian then stabbed Boarnabus right in the nose and then right in the heart with the Gorean Blade.   Boarnabus then moved and slashed violently until finally falling right on his face and transforming back into the Evil Dark Lord, Lord Barnabus.

Lord Barnabus: YOU!!!! CURSE YOU SAGES!!!! CURSE YOU PRINCESS KATELYNN!!!!!!!!!!! AND CURSE YOU PRINCE CHRISTIAN ALLEN MANDEZ II!!!!!   SOMEDAY WHEN I RISE UP FROM THE DEAD, THAT IS WHEN I WILL EXTERMINATE YOUR DECENDANTS!!!! AS LONG AS THERE IS EVIL!!!!!!

Lord Barnabus then died after speaking those last words.

Just then there was a very loud BANG!!!!!!

Juan then called Christian on his cell phone.

Juan: Hey Chris, do you copy?

Chris: 10-4, I have just taken out The Evil Dark Lord.  Mission accomplished.

Juan: THAT’S GREAT BRO But we have some good and bad news.  The good news is we fired one of the missiles and hit one of the castle’s main reactors.

Chris: AWESOME!!!!!!!!

The Bad news is, you only have 2 minutes to get out of there before the castle blows up!   HURRY AND GET OUT OF THERE!!!!

Chris: WILL DO!!!!

Just then Volvagia drove right up, and opened her doors.

Chris: I took him out Old Girl, but we only have 2 minutes before the place starts blowing up.   Now LETS GET OUT OF HERE!!!!

Christian then hopped in Volvagia, put her into high gear, and drove out.   The entire Castle was falling apart as Christian and Volvagia were driving out of the castle, Steel beams came crashing down and struck Volvagia on her roof and damaged her top frame.  

Chris: Come on Old Girl, you can do it I KNOW YOU CAN!!! WE CAN AND WE WILL GET OUT OF HERE!!!!

Volvagia: BEEP BEEP!!!!

Volvagia then revved up her engine as high as it would go, and the Pratt & Whitney Turbo Charger screamed louder than a passenger plane’s jet engine.   It wasn’t long until Volvagia was at dangerously high speeds of 187 miles an hour and climbing.   The 2 then whipped around sharp cures, through sudden drops and stops and the speed climbed to 200 miles an hour dead and continued to climb.
Back in the space ship hanger, Space Shuttles Atlanits and Discovery then detached from the docking stations and flew out of the hanger.

Bradley: RYAN WE MUST GO NOW!!!!

Ryan: RIGHT!!!

Both Ryan and Bradley then ran back into the Orbiter, and prepared for departure as the whole castle came crashing down.   More and more beams continued to bombard Christian and Volvagia.  Both of Volvagia’s rear passenger doors were crushed inwards, 2 of her windows were broken, and her rear bumper was falling off, but that didn’t stop her from increasing her speed.

Juan: CHRIS!!! WE ARE DETACHING FROM THE DOCKING STATION!!!!

Chris: LEAVE WITHOUT ME IF IT GETS TOO DANGEROUS!!!!

Juan: WE CAN’T DO THAT!!! WE’RE A TEAM AND WE CAN’T LEAVE OUR COMMANDER BEHIND!!!! BESIDES KATELYNN WOULD KILL US IF WE DID THAT!!!

Chris: DETACH FROM THE DOCKING STATION AND OPEN THE TOP CARGO BAY DOORS!!!! IT’S YOUR ONLY CHANCE!!!

Juan: OKAY BRO, IF YOU’RE SURE, WE’LL DO IT!!!

Space Shuttle Endeavour then detaches from the docking station and leaves the hanger.

Just then Christian and Volvagia see the Orbiter leaving, but the blast door to the hanger was closing.

Chris: ALRIGHT OLD GIRL, GIVE IT ALL YOU’VE GOT!!!

Volvagia: BEEP!!!!!!

Volvagia then crashed right through the blast door and her bonnet then crunched right inward, and her front bumper was dangling on one side.
Endeavour’s Cargo bay doors opened wide, and Volvagia then leapt out of the hanger at an amazing speed of 226 miles an hour before plunging into outer space, and landing into the Orbiter’s cargo bay.   Volvagia then slammed right down into position and was instantly chained down and secured.

Juan: Okay Bro, I'm closing up the cargo bay doors.

And without further hesitation, the cargo bay doors closed, and Volvagia was safely secured for the journey home.

Juan: ALRIGHT CHRIS, TAKE US OUT OF HERE!!!!!

Chris: YOU GOT IT!!!!!!!

Captain Igor: This is Buran, we’re heading out.

Chris: So are we!

Christian then jumped back into the captain's seat, and put power on all 5 engines at max.

Both Buran and Endeavour flew into the Asteroid field when there was a very big and extremely loud......................................

BANG..............................CRASH........................KABOOM....................................... KABLEMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Juan: HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!

Chris: THE BIGGER THEY ARE, THE HARDER THEY FALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lord Barnabus’s castle then exploded into smitherines, debris flew everywhere, and some of it struck the engines on Endeavour causing servere damage to all 3 of the five main engines, and one of the two maneuvering engines.

Bradley: Chris!!!!! This doesn’t look good!!!!

Ryan: We’ve just been hit by flying debris and 4 of our 5 engines are out.   The only good engine is the number 2 maneuvering engine and it’s leaking fuel and fast.

Chris: SHIT!!!!  

Juan: What should we do?

Chris: PUT ALL POWER ON OUR ONE GOOD ENGINE AND GET US OUT OF HERE!!!

Juan: YOU GOT IT COMMANDER!!!

Just then a very large asteroid came barreling towards the two shuttles.

Chris: Okay, preparing to launch the number 2 missile.

Christian then launches their last missile and fires it at the asteroid, and with a large,

KABOOM!!!!!!!.........................................

The asteroid is then obliterated into nothing but small rocks.

Captain Igor: GREAT SHOT KID THAT WAS ONE IN A MILLION!!!!

James McCloud: You have become so strong Chris.    We are re-entering Corneria’s atmosphere and will be on the ground shortly as will Discovery.  We will see you back on Corneria.

Chris: Awesome, will see you there.

Space Shuttles Endeavour and Buran then exit the portal and are now on course back to Corneria, but little do they know of another tragic fate that awaits Space Shuttle Endeavour and that just as their main mission is complete, another nightmare is about to unfold.

Last edited by Captain_Caldwell on Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Camaro_Von_Ludwig
Camaro_Von_Ludwig

Back to top Go down

Post  Camaro_Von_Ludwig Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:52 pm

Chapter 21 A Dangerous Re-Entry

Back on Cornera, the mother ship that was attacking the human world had self destructed and came crashing down with a VERY LOUD....................

BANG..........................CRASH.....................KABOOM............................KABLEMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And was soon nothing more than a pile of wreckage.
The huge army of Volvos along with all of the militaries around the globe cleaned up the all the wreckage. In the Magic Kingdom, the very last Oliphant was taken down by Austin’s giant Toy Soldiers.

Austin: ALRIGHT, THAT'S THE LAST OF EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All that was needed was for Space Shuttle Endeavour to return home safely.

Chesley: Endeavour, this is tower are you there?

Chris: Yeah, but we have a problem.   The good news is I took down the Evil Dark Lord, Lord Barnabus, we also destroyed his evil castle, and we’ve found both Space Shuttle Atlantis and Space Shuttle Discovery. Both Orbiters should be landing shortly safe and sound.

Alister: REALLY??!!!!!

Carlos: YES!!!! HERE COMES SPACE SHUTTLE DISCOVERY RIGHT NOW!!!!! SHE’S LANDING AS WE SPEAK!!!!!!

Chesley: AS IS SPACE SHUTTLE ATLANTIS!!!!!

Brittany: WAY TO GO CHRISSY!!!!!

Lexi: THAT’S MY BROTHER!!!

Alexis: SHUT UP LEXI!!!!! HE HASN’T SAID YES TO YOU YET!!!!

Lexi: NOR YOU!!!!!!!

Brittany: HEY HE’S MY BROTHER!!!!!!

Chesley, Alister, & Carlos: Women!!!!! -_-

Katelynn: Please, Chrissy, return home safely…

Chris: However, we have some bad news.

Chesley: What is it?

Juan: We were hit by falling debris and we’ve lost all power to 4 of our 5 engines.  Only the number 2 maneuvering engine is still good but it’s leaking fuel, and it’s leaking fast.

Chris: But judging that we refueled back in the hanger, we should have barely enough to make it home.  We might not be able to make it to California, so we’ll have to land at Cape Kennedy in Florida. That's our closest landing site.

Alister: Alright, do what you have to do, just promise you’ll return safely.

Chris: We’ll do Sir.

Carlos: Katelynn, we have some bad news.

Alister: And we know you’re gonna hate us for it..

Katelynn: WHAT??!!!! WHAT IS IT????!!!!!

Chesley: The good news is, Christian and his crew managed to complete the mission, but the bad news is, falling debris from the destroyed castle hit and damaged 4 of the 5 shuttle’s engines.  Only the number 2 maneuvering engine is still good, but it’s leaking fuel, and very fast.  Fortunately the orbiter was refueled at the castle, so they might have just enough fuel to make it home, but they will have to land in Florida.   Also we have more disturbing news.   That is, we have a better close up of the foam strikes, and both of the wings were damaged on take off so re-entry will be dangerous.

Katelynn: What are the chances of them returning safely?......

Alister: Probably 2% percent at best.

Katelynn: I’ll take that over zero percent, and thank you.

Katelynn then ran off crying.

Brittany: Katelynn…..

Lexi: We’re here for you……

Just then Space Shuttle Endeavour and Space Shuttle Buran were re-entering Corneria’s atmosphere.

Captain Igor: Well our home is this way; you take care and have a safe landing.

Chris: You too Buran, and thank you for all of you help.

Space Shuttle Endeavour was soon entering in very hot and fast, and the outside seemed like a firey hot furnace.

Bradley: WOW!!!! I’d hate to be outside of the shuttle right now.

Ryan: Yeah me too. LOL

Just then the shuttle’s temperature sensor readings were off the charts; the whole shuttle was burning up and no one knew about it.

Meanwhile down on Corneria, everybody was looking forward to Endeavour’s return when they saw her coming down like a shooting star.   Everbody then saw bits of the shuttle coming off of it.

Chesley: Oh no, it’s just as we feared.

Alister: This is Space Shuttle Columbia all over again!

Carlos: We get back our 2 lost shuttles just in time to lose another one of our shuttles.

Katelynn: CARLOS DON’T SAY THAT!!!!!!!!!!

Tears filled up Katelynn’s eyes as she watched helplessly at the computer screens as the temperature sensors on Space Shuttle Endeavour were going off the normal readings and into the red danger zones.  Katelynn then placed her hands on Christian's Commander badge over her heart as tears poured down her face.

Katelynn: Chrissy please; come home safe my prince.

Just then Space Shuttle Endeavour’s alarms activated at full blast.

Juan: THIS ISN’T GOOD!!!!

Chris: THIS IS COLUMBIA ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!

Ryan and Bradley then looked at eachother and their memories came back.

Ryan & Brandon: OH MY GOD!!!! BEN!!!!!!  YOU WON’T BELIEVE THIS, BUT BEN RIGGED THE SHUTTLE SO IT WOULD BE A DEATH TRAP!!!!! HE USED HIS POWERS AND MADE US DOPLE-GANGERS OF YOU 2. HE THEN HAD US GIVE THE ORDER FOR THE TO BE SHUTTLE REASSEMBLED WITHOUT THE IMPORTANT REPAIRS DONE!!!!!  WE ARE SO SORRY WE COULDN’T TELL YOU SOONER BUT WE HAD FORGOTTEN UNTIL NOW!!!!

Chris: It wasn’t your fault, and it’s too late to blame someone for this, besides I still have one more trick up my sleeve.

Bits and pieces come flying off the shuttle, and the disintegration gets so bad, that the rear left landing gear wheels are torn away from the shuttle.

Juan: WE LOST A SET OF LANDING GEAR WHEELS!!!!

Christian then reached in his pocket, and pulled out Katelynn's cheerleading hair ribbon.  A few tears came out of his eyes as he held her ribbon close to his heart.  Christian then buckled down and prepared to use his magic.

Chris: Then that means we are in for the roughest landing of our lives!  HOLD ON!!!!

Using Ayru’s Love, Christian puts up a protective barrier around the Orbiter and the disintegration stops for a short period of time.  Endeavour’s alarms are still going, but with the overheating neutralized, the shuttle manages to make it into to Corneria’s atmosphere safely.      The shuttle then drops faster and faster as her speed increases.  Christian grows weaker and weaker the longer the barrier is kept up.  

Juan: CHRIS, STOP!!!!! YOU’LL KILL YOURSELF IF YOU KEEP THAT BARRIER UP!!! WE ARE NOW BACK ON CORNERIA AND ARE ONLY 50,000 FEET OFF THE GROUND SO PLEASE PUT DOWN THE BARRIER!!!

Chris: NO WAY!!!! IF I PUT IT DOWN WE’LL FALL APART!!!

The shuttle then gluides down faster and faster until it’s finally over the Carolinas of the United States.

Juan: WE’RE OUT OF FUEL!!!!  THERE’S NO WAY WE CAN LAND IN CALIFORNIA AT THIS RATE!!!

Chris: FLORIDA IS OUR ONLY CHANCE!!!!  CHESLEY, ALISTER, CARLOS!!! DO YOU COPY!!!!

Chesley: Loud and clear, what’s up?

Chris: We just ran out of fuel, and we’re only falling over the Carolinas right now. There is no way we can make it to California.  We have no choice but to land in Florida!!!

Alister: Copy that!  We’ll send a 747 over to pick you up and bring you home after you land.

Chris: Thank you!!!

Space Shuttle Endeavour is now only 38,000 feet above the ground, so their only choice would be to land at Cape Kennedy in Florida.
Christian then points the nose the shuttle down, and dives towards Florida, but the strong forces are too much of a toll for Christian’s magical protective barrier, and after the shuttle drops another 15,000 feet, the barrier wears off, and the shuttle starts coming apart again.    More of the tiles start flying off, and then with a loud BANG!!!! One of the cockpit windows is blown out of the shuttle, Brandon then gets pulled out of his seat, and sucked out the window.

Ryan: OH SHIT, BRANDON!!!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Henry: WE'VE GOT YOU BRANDON!!!!!!

Jayden, Henry, and Kevin, grab onto Brandon’s legs and hang onto him for dear life.

Chris: IT’S BRITISH AIRWAYS FLIGHT 5390 ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!

Juan: OXYGEN MASKS NOW!!!

Christian then deploys the oxygen masks, and dives down to 11,000 feet before pulling hard on the control stick in the upward position, and with an insane amount of luck, Brandon is pulled back into the cockpit and taken to safety.

Chris: HE NEEDS MEDICAL TREATMENT ASAP!!! YOU GUYS HAVE TO TAKE VOLVAGIA!!!!!

Bradley: WE ARE NOT LEAVING YOU!!!

Ryan: WE’RE A TEAM!!!!!

HENRY: THAT’S RIGHT AND WE STICK TOGETHER!!!!

Chris: Okay, but Brandon must be evacuated.   Kevin, Kevin, Jayden, Dylan, Akira, and Eric, I need you to hook our main parachute as well as her own parachute on top of Volvagia.  You guys need to get to safety, and make sure Brandon gets the medical care he needs.

Eric: Right!!!! WE’LL DO!!!

The guys set to work, and attach both sets of parachutes onto Volvagia, before hopping in her with Brandon.

Eric: OKAY CHRIS!!!! READY WHEN YOU CAN RELEASE!!!

Christian then hits the emergency evacuation button for the floor, and Volvagia and the boys fall through.   Volvagia’s parachute instantly activates and her fall is then slowed down to safety.  Volvagia then turns on her engine, puts her self into high gear, and touches down gently on an airport Runway at Orlando International Airport.

Mike: WE’D LIKE TO EVACUATE TOO IF WE CAN!!!

Tony: WHERE ARE THE PARACHUTES?

Ryan: I’ll show you.

Ryan then helps Mike and Tony put on their parachutes, and then helps them evacuate.     Mike and Tony then jump out of orbiter, and deploy their parachutes.

Mike: AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Tony: I’VE ALWAYS WANTED TO SKY DIVE!!!!!!

Mike: CROSS THAT OFF OUR LIST NOW!!!!!

Mike and Tony then land safely in Orlando close to Volvagia and everyone else.   Endeavour then gluides further until finally entering the airspace of Cape Kennedy.
Dark Clouds then loom over Cape Kennedy and a horrible thunderstorm takes hold.  

Chris: OH FLYIN, FUCKEN, SHIT!!!!

Juan: THIS IS ONE REASON WHY I LEFT FLORIDA!!!!!!

Chris: THERE IS NO GETTING AROUND THEIR TROPICAL STORMS AT ODD HOURS!!!!!

Wind and rain bucketed Endeavour, hail then came pouring into the cockpit through the broken window, and lightening struck the shuttle twice.

Chris: THIS ISN’T GOOD!!!

Juan: WE ARE IN FOR A ROUGH LANDING!!!!!

Two fighter jets come flying next to the shuttle and try to assist.

Chris: We’re coming in too hard and fast, we must slow down!

Juan: How?

Chris: I know how, it’s a dangerous move, but I think it’ll work.

Christian then lines up with the runway at Cape Kennedy, then pulls back hard on the control stick pulling Endeavour’s nose up dangerously high!

Juan: CHRISTIAN ALLEN MANDEZ??!!!!! ARE YOU CRAZY??!!!!! YOU’RE GONNA PUT HER INTO A STALL!!!!!! THIS IS NOT AN AUTO-ROTATION LANDING OF AN AS350 HELICOPTER!!!!!

Chris: THAT’S THE POINT!!! TO SLOW HER DOWN JUST ENOUGH TO LAND HER LIKE WHEN FLAIRING AN AS350!!!!  WE WERE GOING FASTER THAN UNITED AIRLINES FLIGHT 232, WHICH WAS DANGEROUSLY FAST AND THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO SLOW HER DOWN!!!!

Endeavour’s air speed drops dangerously fast until she’s down to 170 miles an hour.

Juan: CHRIS!!! WE ARE LOSING SPEED TOO FAST!!!! DROP THE NOSE!!!

Chris: ALRIGHT, LET’S SAY WE DROP THE NOSE!!!!

Christian then slowly and carefully dropped the nose and deployed the landing gear, however, he remembered that one set of wheels was torn, and that he was now landing a crippled shuttle.    Christian then moved Endeavor’s left side close to the grass to soften the impact on the left wing.
Everybody in California watches in terror as Christian attemps to land the crippled shuttle.  Katelynn’s eyes had tears pouring out like leaky faucets as she watched Endeavour’s landing.

Chris: ALRIGHT!!!! WE’RE GONNA LAND THIS BITCH DOWN AND NOW!!!!

Endeavour’s right rear landing gear wheels touch down gently, and moving the control stick hard to the right, Chris manages to keep the left side in the air until the nose gear wheels touch down.

Chris: WE ARE NOT OUT OF THE RED YET, NOW I NEED TO PUT THE LEFT SIDE DOWN!!!!!

Christian then gently lowers the left wing onto the grass, and fortunately there is minimal damage to the shuttle, however, the runway was very wet, and Endeavour just picked up speed as she slid down the runway.

Juan: WE’RE GOING TOO FAST!!!!!

Chris: WE HAVE NO PARACHUTE: VOLVAGIA TOOK IT!!!!!!!!! GUYS, PREPARE TO DITCH IN THE CANAL AHEAD!!!

Juan: BRACE!!!! BRACE!!!!! BRACE!!!!!! BRACE FOR IMPACT!!!!!

Space Shuttle Endeavour then slides off the runway, and is airborne once again.  Judging his moment, Christian retracts the landing gear, levels his wings and gently lands the orbiter in the canal just ahead of the runway.

The Shuttle then hits the water with a VERY LOUD.................................

SPASH!!!!!

It looked as if the shuttle was heading straight for the bottom of the canal as its nose pointed down with water gushing into the cockpit through the broken windshield, but a few seconds later, the violent landing had stopped, and Endeavour was just floating down the canal and riding the gentle current.

Chris: FLYIN, FUCKEN, SHIT!!!!! THAT WAS FUN!!!!!

Everyone in California then put down their headphones and clapped in a huge uproar round of applause.  Space Shuttle Endeavour had made it safely home, and was safely ditched in the canal.

Juan: WOW!!!!

Bradley: WAY TO GO MAN!!!!!

Ryan: YOU WERE AWESOME CHRIS!!!!!!

Henry: THAT WAS BEYOND AWESOME!!!!!!!

Chris: Tower, this is Endeavour, we are now safely home.

Chesley: We copy loud and clear.  Welcome back space travelers.

Katelynn then falls to the ground and cries her eyes out in relief.

Katelynn: CHRISSY YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO SCARE MY LIKE THAT AGAIN!!!!!  NOW I WILL NEVER EVER LET YOU GO EVER OR LEAVE YOUR SIDE AGAIN!!!!!

Juan: Let’s go home.

Chris: Good plan….................

As Chris got out of his seat, he fell to the ground and began screaming in extreme pain and agony. Something was NOT RIGHT!!!!!

Chris: UGH…. OWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! WHAT'S HAPPENING??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Juan: WHAT IS IT?!!!!!!

Chris: MY EYE!!!! MY LEFT EYE!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!  

Blood was oozing out of Christian’s left eye socket and it wasn’t long after that his left arm fell off as well.  Christian was then bleeding hard and losing blood fast.  

Chris: IT BURNS!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Henry: CHRIS, HANG ON!!!! WE GOT YA!!!!!!!!

Ryan: DON'T YOU GO DYING ON US CHRIS!!!!!! NOT WHEN YOU GOT US THIS FAR!!!!!

Juan: WE'RE GETTING YOU OUT OF HERE CHRIS!!!!!!!

Bradley: THE SOONER WE CAN THE BETTER!!!!! WE DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME!!!!!!

Chris: I DON'T REMEMBER THE PAIN BEING THIS BAD WHEN I LOST MY EYE AND LEFT ARM AT AGE 12.......................

Henry: CHRIS, DON'T PUSH YOURSELF TOO HARD!!!!! YOU'RE GONNA BE FINE!!!!!!

Juan, Ryan, Bradley, and Henry evacuated Chris out of the orbiter, deployed a life raft, and helped him back to the other side of the canal.

Volvagia had just driven in from Orlando having safely dropped off Brandon at the hospital, and when she saw Christian, her engine just revved with worry.

Ryan: GOOD, VOLVAGIA'S HERE TO HELP!!!!!

Juan: AND NOT A MOMENT TO LOSE!!!!!

Bradley: LET'S GET HIM IN AND FAST!!!!!

Christian was then lifted onto a gurney, and placed inside of Volvagia via her trunk just like he was 12 years ago.  Everyone else then hopped in, and Volvagia then took off for the NASA medical center.
Volvagia’s engine and Pratt & Whitney Turbo charger screamed as she charged down the runway, and it wasn’t long until she was going at an extremely fast speed of 244 miles an hour.

Juan: WOAH!!!!!!

Bradley: GOING FAST IS AWESOME BUT THIS FAST IS...................................

Ryan: IT’S NOT COOL, IT’S SCAREY!!!!!

Henry: I DON’T KNOW IF ANY OF US WILL MAKE IT!!!

Chris: AHHHHHH!!!! I DON'T THINK I CAN MAKE IT!!!!!!!

Juan: CHRIS, DON'T SAY THAT.  YOU'LL BE ALRIGHT, HANG IN THERE!!!!

Volvagia’s engine was revving over 9000 RPM which was beyond her engine’s limit, but she managed to arrive at the medical center in record time.
Volvagia then slammed on her breaks and managed to slow down to 15 miles an hour, but her brake rotors caught fire, and her tires got so bald that the beads and wires were showing through.

Chris: AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!! OWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! I CAN'T HOLD ON ANY LONGER!!!!!

Juan: WE’RE ALMOST THERE CHRIS, HANG ON!!!!

Ryan: I KNOW WE’VE HAD OUR DIFFERENCES, BUT PLEASE DON’T GIVE UP CHRIS!!!!

BRADLEY: KATELYNN WILL KILL US IF YOU DIE ON US NOW, DON’T GO BRO!!! WE'VE HAVE COME WAY TOO FAR TO LOSE YOU NOW!!!!!!!!

Volvagia then stopped in the ER, and completely fell to pieces.  
Her engine blew up, her chassis gave out, she slammed onto her under carriage as it hit the ground, all 4 of her tires went flat, her left headlight fell out of its socket, and steam was pouring out of her engine bay.

Juan: VOLVAGIA; NO!!!!!!

Vovagia wasn’t dead yet, her right headlight was still shining and she honked weakly as the docotors placed him on an operating bed.

Dr. Kyle: Don’t worry, you’ll be alright son.

Dr. Sean: You might not remember us, but we operated on you when you were just a young kid 12 years ago. Don’t worry everything will be fine, and all this will be behind you.

Christian was then put too sleep as the doctors got to work.    It turns out Christian’s glass eye popped out of his socket so his original eye would go right back into its rightful place in his left eye socket.
The Nasa engineers then brought out a new more human looking left arm, and the doctors set to work on transferring his left hand onto the new arm, and sliding the new arm into place.  Juan then contacted the California Orbiter Processing Facility to give everyone an update.

Juan: Chesley, this is Juan, do you read me?

Chesley: Loud and clear.  What is it?

Juan: As you know we’ve all landed in Florida safely, but Christian started bleeding out of his left and left arm.  He is in the ER, and will be put in the ICU very shortly.

Alister: We are well aware of Chris’s situation, and we will be flying over shortly.

Carlos: President Obama along with Queen Elizabeth, the Emperor Of Japan, as well as various Prime ministers want to throw a special celebration as a big thank you for Chris.

Bradley: We do have some sad news.

Chesley: What is that?

Ryan: Chris’s car, Volvagia, she’s not doing so well.

Alister: Oh?

Henry: She has fallen to pieces and is dying.  We don’t know how much longer she’ll last before she goes.

Carlos: We have car specialists that can help her at our Nasa Florida base.

Juan: Thank you very much.

Chesley: It’s the least we can do.  That car has been in his family for generations, and is also a big hereon in assisting Chris on his quest.  

Alister: She’ll be as good as new when she’s done.

Carlos: She deserves to be restored.  Also, we will be on the next flight to Orlando.  We want you to meet us at Walt Disney World.  We have special surprises and awards for all of you.

Juan: Thank you.

Volvagia then weakly honked her horn for one last time before her right headlight stopped shining

Volvagia: Beeeeep……….

Jaun: NO!!!! VOLVAGIA PLEASE, DON’T DIE ON US NOW!!!

Bradley: WE NEED YOU!!!!!

Ryan: CHRIS NEEDS YOU, AND SO DOES KATELYNN, SO PLEASE DON’T GIVE UP!!!

Just then Nasa specialists jacked her onto a set of rollers and carefully rolled Volvagia out of the medical center and over to their repair facility.    Volvagia was then completely torn apart having all of her parts and components stripped out of her.
Specialists from Pratt & Whitney came by and set to work on restoring her turbo charger while Volvo and auto-body specialists came by to begin restoring her.
Four long days had since then passed since that night......................
Those days seemed like an eternity until............................

Dr. Kyle: Okay your royal highness, we just need your autograph here!!!!

Chris: Alright!!!!! Very Happy

Dr. Sean: Alrighty Chris!!!! It was a pleasure, and you are good to return home!!!!!

Chris: Thank you so very much you guys!!!! You're amazing!!!!!

Christian was released from the medical center.   He found it hard to adapt to no longer being half blind, now that he had his original purple left eye back.  His new arm however looked just like that of a normal human arm, and no one could even tell that his left arm was cut off.

Chris: Okay, this is weird, having 2 eyes is just not normal.

Juan: Hey man, give it time, you’ll get used to it.

Ryan: It’s also awesome that you have 2 different colored eyes.

Bradley: One brown and one purple! WOAH MAN!!!!!!!! THAT IS UNHEARD OF!!!!

Henry: You are even extra special in Katelynn’s eyes when she sees you.

Chris: How is she doing?

Juan: She’s doing just fine actually!

Bradley: she was on video chat with us the whole time you were in the ICU and she wouldn’t get off until you had woken up.

Ryan: She then got off to take a bath and put on her new cheerleading uniform before she and her family went to the airport to get on their flight to Orlando.

Henry: She would not stop talking or thinking about you.  

Bradley: She really loves you Chris.

Henry: Yeah, more than you can ever imagine.   She’ll meet you at Walt Disney World.

Chris: Okay, sounds like a good plan.

When Christian and the boys exited the medical facility, Volvagia was outside waiting for them.

Volvagia: BEEEP BEEEEP BEEEEP BEEEEP BEEEEEEP BEEEEEP BEEEEEP!!!!!

Chris: Volvagia!!!!!! WOW!!!! YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!

Bradley: She does look amazing.

Ryan: Those guys at Nasa did a beautiful job restoring her and bringing her back to life.

Henry: NOW IT’S ON TO WALT DISNEY WORLD!!!!

Juan: We at Nasa have been working on something special for you.  Also Airbus Industries, Casavant Freres, and the Walt Disney Company have something special they want you to have, as does the auto body shop outside the OPF, and Chesley, Alister, and Carlos.

Chris: I wonder what it is…….

Bradley: We’ll just have to find out…..

Ryan: Then what are we waiting for?

Henry: Yeah, LETS GO!!!!

Everyone then hops inside Volvagia as she starts her beautiful restored engine.

Chris: Okay Old Girl, LET’S GO!!!

Volvagia then revved her engine and took off for Walt Disney World.   Christian had no idea what was in for him, but he knew it was going to be a big surprise.

Last edited by Captain_Caldwell on Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:17 am; edited 5 times in total
Camaro_Von_Ludwig
Camaro_Von_Ludwig

Back to top Go down

Post  Camaro_Von_Ludwig Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:05 am

Chapter 22 Happily Ever After

Chesley: To let you guys know, we need you to arrive far back stage where the train’s roundhouse is first thing tomorrow morning at 4:30 a.m.

Chris: Okay, but what for?

Alister: You’ll find out when you get there.  

Chris: Okay.  

Carlos: By the way Chris, there is a pipe Organ Recital booked just for you and Parishioners at Saint James Roman Catholic Cathedral in Orlando tonight.  We will have a filming and sound recording crew waiting for you at 7:30 p.m. tonight

Chris: Alright, Lets Go Volvagia!!!

Volvagia: BEEP BEEP!!!

Volvagia’s Pratt & Whitney Turbo Charger kicked in, and she took off flying down the highway at 102.3 mph.

Juan: HEY MR. MANDEZ, YOU MIGHT WANT TO SLOW DOWN!!!

Chris: I KNOW THAT!!!!!!  HEY VOLVAGIA, TAKE IT EASY; I AIN’T CASEY JONES YOU KNOW!!!!

Volvagia then slowed down, but it wasn’t too long until the team had downtown Orlando.

Juan: Okay, so where are we going?

Chris: We'll just hang out here in downtown, and have fun.  It'll be just as guys with Volvagia being the only girl.

Brad: That sounds awesome man.

Ryan: We never have a time for just us guys to hang out, not counting the mission in Space, so this should be fun.

Brandon: And no drama from the girls!!!! LOL!!!!!!

Henry: You got that Right!!!!!!  LOL!!!!!

Juan: And we're looking forward to your pipe organ recital.

Brad: Yeah man!!! Katelynn has been bragging about how awesome you are on the pipe organ.

Ryan: Not to mention how she cried her eyes out when you played, "I Wanna Know What Love Is" from Foreigner on the piano.

Brandon: Yeah, so we have high expectations man!!!

Chris: Oh, don't you worry.  Saint James Cathedral has a beautiful pipe organ made by M.P. Moller and Casavant Freres with over 13,242 pipes, 4 manuals, 97 stops, and 187 ranks.  It's even more of a Monster pipe organ that the giant I played at in Saint Paul's Cathedral in London, but know that bigger isn't always better.  Heck my 2 most favorite pipe organs of all time are baby ones.

Juan: Oh?!!!!!! Where would they be?

Chris: One is at the Carmel Mission Basilica which has a beautiful Casavant Freres with only 1,922 pipes, 2 manuals, 27 Registers, 35 ranks, and 31 stops.  The other is an AMAZINGLY beautiful Smith & Gilbert pipe Organ at Saint Cecilia's Catholic Church in Boston with 2,957 pipes, 4 manuals, 52 ranks, and 44 stops.  It is an AMAZING work of art, using pieces from Casavant, and E.M. Skinner making it the most magnificent musical instrument I've ever heard in my life.   Those organs maybe small, but they are POWERFUL, will send chills up your spine, and have the most beautiful sounds.

Ryan: WOW MAN!!!! You really know your stuff.

Eric: By the way, do you know what you're gonna be playing????!!!!!

Chris: I have rehearsed this piece long and hard at Christ Cathedral in Garden Grove on both their beautiful Fred Swan and Hazel Wright Pipe Organs.

The guys then hung out in downtown Orlando by eating at the Hard Rock Cafe, seeing the newly Debuted Star Wars Episode VII The Force Re-Awakens, and checking out the Car Show at the Orange County Convention Center.  The guys all had fun checking out the newest and latest model cars, while Volvagia drew a quite a bit of a crowd because everyone knew her as being the 2nd place winner in the Trance France Race from Paris to Monte Carlo in 2006 losing only to Herbie the Love Bug.

Brad: I didn't know your car was so famous.

Ryan: Talk about awesome, you never told us your car was actually a race car years ago.

Chris: Yes she was, and she's still got it too.  She'll out run almost any car you can think of, except Herbie the Love Bug.  But they're best friends and have been since the dawn of time. Smile

Juan: During Volvagia's engine rebuild, they boosted her top speed to 278 miles per hour, making her faster than a Veyron.

Chris: I don't think there's even a long enough run-way for her to go to that speed. LOL  I also noticed that we've driven 44 miles, and we still haven't even used a single gallon of ethanol.

Juan: Her mpg was also boosted up to 47 miles per gallon during her rebuild.

Chris: WOW!!!!! So she's stronger, faster, and more Eco friendly than before.  But Volvagia and I don't need to prove that.  She helped save the world, and no other race car can claim that title.

Eric: What did you guys do to her during her rebuild?

Juan: I don't know all the details, but maintenance wouldn't say; they like to keep everything a secret.

The guys were having such a good time showing off Volvagia and checking out late model cars that they didn't notice the time.

Brandon: HOLY SMOKES!!!!! It's 7:15!!!! We're gonna be late for your organ recital if we don't get out of here!!!!

Chris: Right!!!!

Everyone then hopped in Volvagia, and she took off out of the Convention Center, and thundered through the streets of downtown at 78 mph until making her way into the entrance, and down the isle inside of Saint James Roman Catholic Cathedral.

Juan: It's now 7:25.

Ryan: We made it just in time.

Brad: Now show us what you've got Chris!!!!

Chris: You got it boys!!!!

Chris and all the guys walk up to the second floor gallery where the organ console is.  The film and recording crew then arrived while all Parishioners arrived to hear the concert.

Chris: This will be different from most concerts because for this one, I will want the lights off with very limited lighting to give the effects of this magnificent piece I'm about to play.  There will only be 2 pieces I'll be playing but together they're close to an hour long, and we'll use the lighting effects to our advantage.

The lights all went dark Chris then set to work on playing the Introduction to Disney's Fantasmic!!!!

Chris:  IMAGINATION!!!!!!!!  DREAM OF FANTASTIC DREAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!! USE YOUR IMAGINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And with that the Piece of Fantasmic began using the trumpet, bombard, great and string divisions on the organ, everyone was in shock and awe of the opening of the Fantasmic soundtrack for it was never before performed on a pipe organ until the Organ Recital.  
Many people started clapping and cheering instantly in an uproar round of applause because a lot of fans from Fantasmic knew the music, and instantly recognized where it came from.  Shortly after the introduction came the music from Mickey Mouse and the Magical Broomstick leg of Fantasia, and Chris used a little more bass, but continued to use the same String, trumpet, great, and bombard divisions, until playing more gently by slowly closing up the wind chests with the large tone range pedals in a transition phase of the Fantasmic Soundtrack.

Chris: Seeing in the mind, and you can find in your imagination, mysteries in magic, visions fantastic; leading to strange and wonderous dreams.......

Chris continued to play each leg one by one from each scene from Disneyland's Fantasmic while cutting out the Pinocchio section, for Chris thought that Leg didn't belong in Fantasmic, but everyone could still imagine each scene from Fantasmic while the recital went on.  Chris then came up to the villain scene, and at that point he really opened up all all the stops on the organ, and used a lot of bass, especially during Mickey's battle with Maleficent the Murphy Dragon at which point, Chris was playing all 4 manuals and the pedal board really hard and fast.

Bradley: HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!

Everyone could picture the dragon in their mind, especially during the fire breathing section while 2 screens popped up on a projector to show what was going on in Mickey Mouse's battle between good and evil.

Chris: (speaking like Mickey Mouse) YOU MAY THINK YOU'RE SO POWERFUL; WELL THIS IS MY DREAM!!!!!!!!!!

Chris then stomped hard and fast on the pedal board with all stops open on the organ, while striking all 4 manuals hard and fast until closing up all but the flute division up to slowly transition into the Spectacular Fantasmic finale when Chris once again, opened up all the stops, and all pipe ranks on the organ.   The lights all came on during the finale, and everyone cheered because they all knew what was going on in the finale, and could clearly picture all the Disney Characters on the Mark Twain River Boat during Fantasmic's Finale.  Chris didn't hold back, and he opened up all pipe ranks, which really made the music echo throughout the Cathedral.

Chris: Seeing in the mind, and you will find in your imagination, mysteries in Magic, visions Fantasmic, leading to strange and wonderous dreams....... Dreams are make believe, but THEN THEY ALL COME TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris then played heavily using the trumpet division, and everyone was in shock and awe of how precise the music was, and how close the organ playing was to Fantasmic's actual soundtrack.  Everyone felt like they were right by the River's Of America watching Fantasmic's Finale....

Chris: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! YOU'RE IMAGINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU'RE IMAGINATION!!!!!!!!!  DEEP IN YOUR MIND IT'S MAGIC YOU'LL FIND WHEN OUT OF THE NIGHT DARK FORCES IGNITE TO BLIND YOU WITH FRIGHTENING SPEED YOU USE YOUR MIGHT TO BRIGHTEN THE LIGHT CREATING A NIGHT OF WONDEROUS DREAMSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Chris then wrapped up the finale of the Fantasmic soundtrack by hammering down on all 4 manuals, and stomping on the pedal board until........

Chris: (Speaking Like Mickey Mouse) Some Imagination Huh!!!! HaaaaHaaaaa!!!!!!

And with that the finale was wrapped up and when the song was done, the whole Cathedral was in an uproar round of applause for no one had ever heard the Fantasmic Soundtrack on pipe organ ever before, nor had it ever sound so close to the actual sound track........

Chris: Did you guys get that??!!!!

Bradley, Ryan, Juan, Eric and the film crew just stared in shock and amazement before nodding.

Chris: Good!!!!! Very Happy  Now this one will REALLY Catch you off guard!!!!!

Suddenly the lights went dark and Chris began playing the opening announcement to something EVERYONE KNEW and LOVED.....................

Chris: LADIES & GENTLEMEN, BOYS & GIRLS,
THE MAGIC KINGDOM PROUDLY PRESENTS
OUR SPECTACULAR FESTIVAL PAGENT OF NIGHTTIME MAGIC & IMAGINATION..................
IN THOUSANDS OF SPARKLING LIGHTS
AND ELECTRO SYNCRO MAGNETIC MUSICAL SOUNDS..................
THE MAIN STREET ELECTRICAL PARADE................

The WHOLE CATHEDRAL burst into a massive uproar round of applause because EVERYONE who lived in Orlando knew the Legendary Main Street Electrical Parade that performed nightly at the Magic Kingdom.
Without hesitation, Chris began playing the world famous Baroque Hoedown in various different divisions, starting with the great division for the introduction before moving onto the choir and solo divisions for Alice In Wonderland. After Alice & Wonderland Chris transitioned to the String and trumpet divisions for Cinderella, and so on and so forth when it came to other sections of the parade.
Chris even managed to duplicate the sounds of Casey Jr.'s train whistle, the sounds of the bugs from Alice & Wonderland, the clock striking Mid-Night in Cinderella, the cannons shooting off in Peter Pan, along with the sounds of Tinkerbelle's Pixie Dust effects, and even played a circus them song during Dumbo's circus section.
Everyone was captivated and completely taken away for everyone felt that they were all actually on Main Street of the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World, watching the actual parade.
However it was soon winding down as Chris played the Great and Trumpet division for the parade's finale, To Honor America.

Juan: AWWWWWWW MAN!!!!!!!  THIS IS JUST SO INCREDIBLE!!!!!!

Bradley: I KNOW MAN!!!!!!!

Katelynn was watching the whole thing from her hotel room at Disney's Contemporary Resort, and couldn't BELIEVE what she was seeing or hearing.

Katelynn: OH MY GOD!!!!!  CHRIS HAVE YOU BEEN HOLDING OUT ON ME?  THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

As the To Honor America Section Ended, Chris went back to playing the parade's Baroque Hoedown before playing on the organ's division harder and faster until it was time to bring the piece to a close.

Chris: THE MAGIC KINGDOM'S MAIN STREET ELECTRICAL PARADE!!!!!!!!

Chris then pulled out all the stops on the organ as he played the conclusion to the parade's amazing Baroque Hoedown..............................
After the Baroque Hoedown ended, the entire Cathedral burst out into a rioting uproar round of applause, for no one had ever heard Disney's Main Street Electrical Parade performed on a pipe organ before in their lives.

Chris: AND THAT'S A WRAP EVERYONE!!!!!!

Juan: AND CUT!!!!!!!!

Ryan: COMPLETELY BADASS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Henry: I NOW REALLY NEED TO SEE THE MAIN STREET ELECTRICAL PARADE!!!!!!

Bradley: IT IS A MUST SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris and his friends then left the Cathedral, hopped back in Volvagia and took off for Disney's Grand Floridian.
Early the next morning at 4:00 a.m, the guys gathered outside of n Hotel for Volvagia to drive up.

Bradley: Awwwwwwwww man!!!!!!!!!!  Why did we have to wake up so early??????????

Ryan: Yeah!!!!! The bed was so soft, and comfy!!!!!!!! That was the best sleep I've had in my life, but the early wake up call RUINED IT!!!!!!!!

Eric: No Joke!!!!! Here we get to stay at the Grand Floridian, which is from what everyone says, is the best Disney Hotel in the U.S., and WE DON'T EVEN GET TO ENJOY THE NICE BEDS FOR VERY LONG!!!!!!!!!

Juan: Don't look at me, it was Chesley, Alister, and Carlos's idea.

Chris: Also it's the 24 hour day at all Disney Parks across the globe, and the Magic Kingdom is opening at 5:00 a.m. which is extra early, so they need all of us on deck.

The Valet parking attendants then drove Volvagia up to the hotel's grand main entrance.

Chris: Sorry Old Girl, I know you needed a longer rest, but hey, we have the 24 hour day to look forward to, so lets go have fun, and do this.

Volvagia then opened her doors, everyone climbed in, Chris depressed the clutch, put the car into first gear, and drove off.

Chris: Okay, so how far do we need to go from here since the Grand Floridian is fairly close to the Magic Kingdom and its back-stage area......

Juan: As far as I know, if memory serves me right, the WDWRR Roundhouse area is just down the road from the Grand Floridian by about 2 and 1/2 miles.

Henry: That shouldn’t be too far from here.

Eric: Yeah we should be coming up on it real soon.

Ryan: Well the Contemporary Resort Hotel is on our right

Bradley: That's where Katelynn and her family are staying, so they should be on their way to the Main Entrance soon.

Chris: Yes, the monorails are entering service at 4:30 a.m. today!!!!

Ryan: Okay, the railroad's roundhouse isn't too far, so it must be.....................

Bradley: AHHHH, THERE IT IS!!!!!  

Chris: Yep, Here’s the Roundhouse and WHAT THE IN THE NAME OF SIR NIGEL GREISLEY IS THAT????

Right in from of them was a beautiful 2-6-6T Mason Bogie steam locomotive in beautiful blood ruby red and glossy purple colors, with gold and silver pin striping .  She was hooked to a set of 5 beautiful open air crimson red Overton Coaches, and the name Katie Belle, adorned the sides of her cab, while the road name MAGICAL WORLD & KINGDOM RAILWAY was beautifully emblemmed on the sides of the tender tank as well as the length of the coaches.

Juan: THIS WAS THE SPECIAL SURPRISE WE HAVE BEEN WORKING ON FOR YOU CHRIS!!!

Volvagia then parked right next to the beautiful red train on bay 5, and Christian walked right up to the magnificent Iron Horse.

Chris: WOW!!!!!  A Mason Bogie was such a rare locomotive, only one truly survived and lives in Detroit.

Juan: I know.  We actually spoke the people at Greenfield Village and were given rights to the patons to construct this beautiful replica.

Chris: WOW!!!! SHE’S BEAUTIFUL!!!!!  AND JUST LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT BALOON STACK!!!

The locomotive’s beautiful red balloon stack was like no other Christian had ever seen before, and the amount of silver chrome and gold brass that ran the length of locomotive truly captivated Chris’s eyes as he looked around the locomotive.

Alister: And she’s all yours Chris.

Chris: ALISTER?!!!!

Alister: The people at Nasa wanted to build you something special, and we all knew your passion for trains, so we came up with this.   The Mason Bogie is the rarest and most beautiful steam locomotive of all.  They were crew favorites for their easy steaming and firing as well as being easy to run and maintain.  The way they negotiated the sharp curves made them ideally suite for narrow gauge railroads.  Unfortunately there wasn’t a high demand for them, so not many were built, and all but one were cut up for scrap.

Chesley: But this new engine Katelynn, will soon change that for good, for she is the first Mason Bogie to be built in over 140 years, and is also the most eco friendly steam engine to ever steam.

Carlos: She is equipped with air-rated low-flow injectors, is fueled by bio-diesel, and has the cleanest exhaust of any steam locomotive.  

Alister: Her brakes are also made of carbon ceramic alloy, so they won’t leave a mess on the track.

Chesley: Even though she doesn’t use grease on her main rods, and doesn’t use a lubricator, she uses Royal Purple Synthetic oil, which is the finest oil money can buy.  It’s also man made, so it doesn’t require the man hours to dig it out of the ground.

Carlos: Her fireman's side runs off a computer that features electronic firing ignition, where, with the push of a button, the fire will instantly light inside the firebox.  On top of that, if the water level drops too low out of the water glass, the MAPO emergency fuel shut off will kick in, put out the fire and shut off the engine.  It's the same thing if the high pressure safety valve goes off, since the boiler is rated for 200 PSI with a low pressure safety at 205 PSI, and a high pressure at 215 PSI.  If the High Pressure 215 PSI safety valve pops, the MAPO emergency fuel shut off kicks in, puts out the fire, and shuts off the engine.  So you have a machine from the 1800s with the safety of the 21st century.

Engineer Big Joe: As for your big surprise, you and Juan are gonna be hauling the welcome show train, and you 2 will be running and firing the locomotive.

Fireman Robert: And also, unlike what we normally do, this train is not gonna be put away.  It will run until the park closes at 5:30 a.m. tomorrow morning, so that is a full 24 hours.  

Engineer Big Joe: Now we will be on the Roger E. Broggie locomotive right behind you, and we’ll be running until park closing as well.  And MY LORD, this locomotive just got a brand new Crosby 3 Chime Whistle, and it sounds AMAZING!!!!!

Fireman Robert: It sure does!!!!  It sounds like a logging engine!!!!!

Big Joe: That it does!!!!!

Fireman Robert: After you, Prince Christian Allen Mandez II, your royal highness.

Chris: Alrighty, Lets Go!!!

Juan: Oh, did you guys take care of Endeavour?

Chesley: Don’t worry, she was loaded onto a barge and is back in California with her sisters being repaired, so she’s just fine.

Everyone then climbed aboard the train, and were all ready to start the big celebration.

Conductor Josh: ALL ABOARD!!!!!!

Christian then climbed into the cab, gave 2 very loud blasts on the locomotive’s beautiful Plain Bell Single Chime whistle, released the brakes, threw the Johnson bar forward, eased the throttle open, and they were rolling.

Chris: AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Juan: I'VE WANTED TO DO THIS MY WHOLE LIFE!!!!!!!

Meanwhile over at the Entrance, the Mayor Of Main Street USA along with President Obama were beginning to open up the park while everyone waits patiently to begin the celebration of victory.  The film crews from Saint James & Christ Cathedral started the music on the PA system which was the recording of Chris playing the Fantasmic Soundtrack on the pipe organ.

President Obama: Welcome Everybody!

Main Street Mayor: Thank you for coming & Welcome To The Magic Kingdom.

Everyone was greeted warmly by the cast of Walt Disney World until they heard an unfamiliar Single chime steam whistle.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

President Obama: Hey everyone did you hear that?

Main Street Mayor: That’s the new Walt Disney World Steam Train!

President Obama: It must be coming around the bend!

Main Street Mayor: OUR HERO CHRISTIAN ALONG WITH MICKEY & THE GANG WILL BE HERE ANY MINUTE NOW.

Then the sound of a beautiful bronze bell is heard with a...............

CLANG, CLANG-CLANG, CLANG-CLANG, CLANG-CLANG, CLANG-CLANG, CLANG-CLANG, CLANG-CLANG, CLANG-CLANG..........................................

Christian then gave a very loud tug on the whistle chord as the beautiful new Mason Bogie steam engine proudly steamed into Main Street Train Station with a.....................................

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

As the Recording of the Fantasmic Finale began Playing on the park's PA System.
President Obama: Now before we open the park, lets give a big thank you to our hero, Prince Christian Allen Mandez II who not only saved our country, but he saved our world from destruction.

Queen Elizabeth then disembarked the train and joined in.

Queen Elizabeth: This young man risked his life to save our lives, and for that we owe him our eternal graditude.  He is the greatest hero the world ha seen so far.

Chesley: Christian also showed far greater piloting skills than any other pilot that I have witnessed.  Upon landing, he had to ditch the shuttle into a canal on Cape Kennedy, and with incredible piloting skills, he managed to pull of a safe and successful water landing.

Alister: While descending into the earth's atmosphere, the Orbiter lost a window out of its windshield assembly.  One of the crew members was sucked out.  But with Chris's quick thinking and amazing piloting skills, that crew member was brought to safety and survived.

Carlos: Also Chris is blind in one eye too!!!!!  And he was landing in a horrible tropical storm!!!!!  And we all know how bad they get here in Florida.  In fact I was born and raised here in Florida and grew up with the nasty storms.  Landing planes and helicopters can sometimes be impossible with these nasty storms, but Chris managed to bring his crew and the shuttle to safely during the storm.  To make matters worse, you have no chance for a go around or to divert like in a commercial airliner because when a Space Shuttle is re-entering to land, it's a glider and has almost NO engine power!!!!!

Chesley: Also note that Christian nearly faced the same tragedies of Space Shuttles Challenger and Columbia, but managed to overcome those obstacles.

Queen Elizabeht: This young man has not only saved a 7 car Jubilee Line Train during a crash, but he's also saved the entire London Underground!!!!  The London Tube is one of the busiest rail networks in the world.  If it weren’t for this young man’s bravery, millions of people would have died.

Chris: I am truly honored, but I am no hero.  I may be a prince, but that’s only from the Magical World.  Although I may have faced major obstacles, how we all survived was by an insane amount of luck.  I am just your ordinary 24-year-old who just managed to stop a mad man from destroying our world because it was my solemn duty as the next heir to the thrown of the Magical World.   And also, I did it to protect the one I love and care for the most, Princess Katelynn Riku Calver.  Without her, none of this would have even been possible.

Christian then climbed off the train and bowed down to Queen Elizabeth, President Obama, The Emperor Of Japan along with many other prime-ministers, as well as Chesley, Alister, and Carlos.

Chris: I only did what I believed was right because it's my solemn duty.

Queen Elizabeth: Young man, you bow to no one.

Everyone then bowed down in front of Chris, hailing him as the greatest hero.   From that moment on Christian was dubbed the great hero of time, and his brave actions would soon go into the history books.

Alister: Don't be so humble Chris, you have saved the lives of millions of people.  There's no way we can all repay that debt!!!!!!!

A few tears poured down Chris's face until he heard a familiar Voice.

Katelynn: CHRISSY!!!!!! CHRISSY!!!!!!

It was Katelynn: Sure enough she was wearing her brand new beautiful Crimson Red cheerleading uniform, and was dying to see the love her life after 5 days of being apart.  
Katelynn then ran through the crowd, and under Mainstreet Sation’s Arch bridge.
Christain then ran out of the station and down the ramp singing the last few lines from Fantasmic.

Chris: DEEP IN YOUR MIND IT'S MAGIC YOU'LL FIND, WHEN OUT OF THE NIGHT DARK FORCES IGNITE, TO BLIND YOU WITH FRIGHTENING SPEED, YOU USE YOUR MIGHT TO BRIGHTEN THE LIGHT, CREATING A NIGHT OF WONDEROUS DREAMSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He and Katelynn then met under the front train bridge of Main Street Station, and the 2 were finally reunited at last!!!!!

Chris: Katie Belle I…..

Katelynn: No, please.............Let me say it…. I FOUND YOU!!!!

Katelynn then broke down crying in thousands of tears, as a sign of being so happy to be reunited with the one she loves.

Katelynn: CHRISSY!!!!!

Katelynn then wrapped her arms around Chris.

Katelynn: Hey Chrissy, do you know what today is?

Chris: It's Tuesday, I know I'm late...........................

Katelynn: IT'S OKAY!!!!!!  IT DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE BECAUSE YOU'RE SAFE!!!!!!!!  YOU KEPT YOUR PROMISE IN MAKING IT BACK SAFELY AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS TO ME.................................

Chris: Yes, but I'm still late.............I broke a promise...................

Katelynn: But you kept your main promise, and you came back for me..................just like 12 years ago, you kept your promise to and came back for me.........

Chris: I.....................................................

Katelynn: You kept the one promise that really matters.   Because you kept your promise, there is no one else who I'd ever want to spend the rest of my life with other than you, my Prince Charming, Chrissy......................................

Chris: I could never break a promise to you, or break your heart because I can never bear the thought of leaving you.  It still pains me to know that we had to forget about eachother shortly after we met 12 years ago, and for that, I don't ever want to lose you again, my Princess Katie Belle.

A few tears poured out of Katelynn's eyes when she noticed Chris's purple left eye.

Katelynn: You got your left eye back????

Chris: Yes, I sure did.

Katelynn: Does that mean you’re not longer half blind?

Chris: You are correct; I can now see you with both of my eyes.

Katelynn: Oh Chrissy…….........................................................

Both Christian and Katelynn looked into each others eyes, and tried to lean in but were hesitant.
Katelynn blushed and tried to shy away, but Chris held her hand tightly in his.
Katelynn then leaned back, and together Chris and Katelynn shared their first kiss.  It was the kiss of true love.

Chris: Oh, before I forget........................

Christian then got down on one knee and brought out his mother’s engagement ring.

Chris: Princess Katelynn Riku Calver, you are the most amazing person I have ever met, and I love you with all my heart.  Ever since we first met 12 years ago, I thought you were the sweetest and cutest innocent little girl, and now here I see you as a stunning and beautiful high school cheerleader, and you're still cute, sweet innocent, but you've become more beautiful.   When you were kidnapped, I was very scared, and I thought I had lost you.  I certainly have no regrets running after you and rescuing you from the clutches of evil, and meeting you was the best thing that has ever happened to me.   My Katie Belle, will you marry me?

Katelynn then broke down crying again, and wrapped her arms around Chris.

Katelynn: If you think I’m saying no, then you are crazy.  YES!!!! I will marry you.  My Chrissy Boo, I love you more than anything, and want to spend all of eternity with you.  When I first met you 12 years ago, I thought you were so cool.  You were my ideal dream boy, and I couldn't stop staring at you while you were playing the pipe organ.  When you first held, danced with me, and asked me to be your date, you have no idea how happy I was.  I had instantly fallen for you, even though I was only a little 5 year old girl, the feelings I had for you were there.  And when you and I met again when I was on my way to the mall, I had instantly fallen in love with you again, and I wanted to kiss you and hold you in my arms, but I was afraid of scaring you away.  But when you showed up at my cheerleading competition, and said yes to being my boyfriend, you made me the happiest girl, and now since you asked me to marry, I am still the happiest girl alive, and I love you so very much Chris.  Words can't express how I really feel about you......

Chris: Well Katie Belle, I feel like I'm the luckiest guy in existence to marry you because you're the sweetest and most beautiful girl I've ever known, and I love you with all my heart Katelynn.

Everyone then cheered and shouted as the happy royal couple announced their engagement.

Chesley: I apologize for ruining your precious moment, but the head of Airbus Industries Fabrice Bregier, wants to give you 2 something special as a reward for your heroism.

Fabrice: I present to you with the latest and newest aircraft, the all new Airbus A350 Dreamliner.  She has been fully constructed with a custom made design featuring the most luxurious interior of any aircraft.  She is equipped with softest and most plush sofas and chairs found available.  She also has the most beautiful rosewood inlays that could ever be installed on an aircraft.  She also has a large master suite with a King size bed and full bathroom with a whirlpool tub and separate glass enclosed shower.  There is also a bar with a waterfall in it, and also the batteries that help power these planes have been fully tested, and are much safer than the ones placed on its rival which is the Boeing 787 Dreamliner.  Also the Pratt & Whitney Turbo fan engines use less fuel than any jumbo jet engine in the world, and they are also so quiet, you will barely hear them while your in flight.   So please accept this magnificent plane as a token of our gratitude for saving our world.

The Airbus A350 then does a fly over 150 feet above Walt Disney World.  The plane was beautifully painted in a custom livery with red jet engines with a golden crown emblem on them, beautiful delicate gold handwriting saying Magical World & Kingdom, with a beautiful cream colored fuselage along with a gold, Silver, red, and lavender striped tail fin and a beautiful red and blue under carriage, and landing gear wheels identical to that of a Boeing Triple 7 with 6 on each side on the rear, and one set on the nose.
Christian then took one look at the plane and couldn’t resist.

Bertin Nadeau: I am Bertin Nadeau, head of the famous pipe organ company, Casavant Freres.  It was my understanding that you're very passionate about the pipe organ.  As a Token of our Gratitude, Casavant Freres would like to build you a magnificent pipe organ of over 15,000 pipes.  This will be the largest and most powerful instrument ever built by Casavant, and we intend to make it far superior to any other pipe organ we have built in the past.  We promise to make it a beautiful work of art, so please except our gift.

Christian & Katelynn: We hereby gladly accept your generous gifts, and thank you so very much.

Chesley: Oh, also another thing.   We all decided on what to do with the beautiful Airbus AS350/H-125 B2 A-Star you brought us.

Alister: We feel since it was given to you, it should be yours.

Carlos: You 2 deserve it, after what you have done for not only Nasa, but the whole world.   You not only brought back Space Shuttle Discovery and Atlantis, you saved the world, and for that, the AS350 A-Star along with that beautiful steam train are the least we can give you as a token our appreciation for you.

Christian & Katelynn: Thank you very much, for everything you have done for us.

Matt Ouimette: As the head of Walt Disney World, I would also like to give you guys something special.   She is currently on the banks of the rivers of America, and she is the Admiral Joe Flower II.  She's an identical copy of the Admiral Joe Flower Mississippi Paddle Wheel river boat that was destroyed, and is driven by authentic steam power.  We are also fixing one of our Mickey & Friends Trams at Disneyland; Tram Tractor number 5 will be just like new, and will even have air conditioning, along with nicely rebuilt cars to be towed behind it.  We would be honored for you to take them on our behalf.

Chris: Thank you very much, I will gladly take good care of them.

Billy: Wait, there is one more thing.   Your fiance’s Volvo V50, it’s ready!  Also as for the bill, this one is on the house.  You saved the world, so there is no reason for me to charge you even one single cent.

Volvagia then tows in Katelynn's big surprise. Billy then lifts the cover off of the Volvo V50, and the entire car was customed to just the way Chris wanted, and looked like the perfect car for a Princess.
Katelynn then took one look, and gave Chris a great big kiss on the lips.

Katelynn: CHRISSY!!!! I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!!! I AM GOING TO LOVE SPENDING THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH YOU!!!!! YOU ARE SO SWEET, SO LOVING AND CARING, AND OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL CHRISSY!!!

Matt Ouimette: Also you, your friends, and your fiance get unlimited fast passes forever on your new Deluxe Premier Annual Passes!!!!!!!!!

Chris: WHAT, DELUXE PREMIER?????!!!!!

Matt Ouimette: Meaning you have access to Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Disneyland Paris, Hong Kong Disneyland, Tokyo Disneyland, and are soon to be Shanghai Disneyland, and all fully paid off!!!!!

Chris: WOAH!!!!!!!

Matt Ouitmette: We will also be having 4 showings of the Main Street Electrical Parade tonight, with one showing at 9:00 p.m., another at 11:00 p.m., another showing at 1:00 a.m., and our last showing at 3:00 a.m.!!!!
Plus 3 showings of our fireworks Spectacular, Wishes: A Magical Gathering Of Disney Dreams at 10:00 p.m. and our second showing at 12:00 mid-night, and our last showing at 2:00 a.m.!!!!!

Chris: AWESOME!!!!!!!!! TIME TO PARTY!!!!!!

Matt Ouitmette: Also as a token for our gratitude, capacity at the Magic Kingdom is being reduced to 25% percent at 6:00 p.m. for your exclusive enjoyment!!!!!!

Chris & Katelynn: Thank You so very much, for everything. Smile

Everyone then rushes into the Magic Kingdom and the celebration begins. An hour after park opening, a third train handled by the Walter E. Disney is added to the railroad line to help with capacity while a forth train hauled by the Roy O Disney waits at the siding by Fantasyland station on emergency stand by.
Chris, Katelynn, along with their friends and family get non-stop fast passes on all major attractions, and get instant V.I.P. front row viewing for all Main Street Electrical Parade and Fire Works Spectacular showings. The Celebration goes on like a never ending party.
A Full year later Christian and Katelynn were on their wedding day at Disneyland resort just outside of It’s A Small World Holiday in its beautiful Christmas décor.  Christian and Katelynn were nearing the end of stating their vows.

Father Able: Do you Prince Christian Allen Mandez II, take Princess Katelynn Riku Calver to be your lawfully wedded wife?

Chris: I do.

Father Able: Do you Princess Katelynn Riku Calver, take Prince Christian Allen Mandez II to be your lawfully wedded husband.

Katelynn: I DO!!!

Father: Then by the powers vested in me I now pronounce you Mr. Prince Christian Allen Mandez II, and Princess Katelynn Riku Mandez.   Christian, you may now kiss the bride.

Both Christian and Katelynn share an intimate kiss, and hold eachother tightly in their arms.
Everyone then cheers, and Katelynn hears a familiar voice.

Austin: Hi Katelynn, it’s been a while.

Katelynn: Austin, It’s great to see you.

Austin Congradulations to both of you.  Chris, you have been a good man to her, and will no doubt be a good husband to her.    Also Katelynn you were right, my true love did come by shortly after you left, and here she is.

Cassidy: Hi, I’m Cassidy, and it’s really nice to meet you.

Austin: Cassidy and I are engaged and are to be married in the spring.  She is the most wonderful girl you could ever imagine.

Cassidy: Stop hunny, you’re making me blush.

Katelynn: She is wonderful Austin, congradulations.  I wish you 2 the best of luck, and I hope you 2 have a happy life.

Chris: Brittany, Lexi, Tori, and Alexis.  To answer your question on who’s adopting me.  I made up my mind.  I've decided not to get adopted because it would be unfair to everyone else. Besides we're already like family, so why go through a bunch of unwanted legal paper work.

Brittany: I understand, and you're right we are practically family. LOL!!!!!

Lexi: You make a good point Chris!!!!

Alexis: The paper work would just be a huge pain!!!!!

Tori: I know, so good choice Chris!!!!

Juan: We're practically brothers at work anyway, and we don't need any legal documents to state that!!!.

Chris: We pretty much are, and that means all of you are now part of the royal family.

Just then Aleasha came in, and made a huge announcement.

Aleasha: Attention everyone!  Now that the marriage has been complete, it is now time to crown our new King and Queen, along with our new Princes and Princesses.  By the powers vested in me and the great sages, I now crown you King Christian Allen Mandez II, Queen Katelynn Riku Mandez, Earl Of Magic, Juan, Prince Dylan, Prince Jayden, Princess Alexis, Princess Tori, Princess Brittany, Princess Lexi, and the Dukes Of Magic Ryan and Bradley.  

Corey: As the new rulers of the magical world, I grant all of you the power to protect and watch over all worlds.   I now proudly pronounce the new rulers of the Magic Kingdom!

Everyone then cheered as the new King, his beautiful queen, and all of his new brothers and sisters gathered under the stars as the fireworks spectacular went off over them.

Aleasha: Also here is Barnaby Craighan.  He has been released from prison, and as your job as the new King of our world, you must give him your first command.

Chris: Alrighty.  Barnaby Craighan, I know you worked for an evil man, but I can sense in my heart that there is good in you, and I will do what I can to help show the world how much you have changed.  Now then, as order of the new king I command you, to never work for evil again, you will now only work for good and purity.

Christian then used his mind control power with his left eye, and managed to clear Barnby’s mind, to help him become a changed man.

Barnaby: I understand, and gladly accept your command.   As a way of getting on the road to recovery, I have been taking gourmet cooking classes in France and Italy to become the new royal chef of the magical world.

Chris: Excellent.  I am sure you will be a great chef, and wish you the best of luck.

Barnaby: Thank you very much your highness.

Aleasha: Also know that none of you will age a single day as you get older.   The only thing that will change as you age will be the colors of your hair, otherwise age will just be in numbers.

Chris: Sounds amazing, and thank you Aleasha, for everything.  I now hold your oath fulfilled.  All 6 sages, you are free to go and live your lives as normal people.

Aleasha: Thank you, it was our honor to serve you.

Chris: NOW!!! WE HAVE FUN AND PARTY!!!!

Katelynn then ripped off her wedding dress, revealing her cheerleading uniform from underneath and all the other girls followed by doing the same thing.

Katelynn: That's much better.  The dress was beautiful, but I don't want to be lugging it around for a full night, and besides this uniform is so cute, and it's much easier to get around in.

Chris: Do you girls ever take off those things?

Girls: No way!!!!!! NEVER!!!!! *Giggles*

Just then all the lights went off and the music started on the PA system as the first showing of the revived Main Street Electrical Parade!!!!

Chris: UH-OH!!!!!!

Katelynn: OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!!!!!!

Chris: Ladies & Gentlemen, Boys & Girls:
Disneyland proudly presents,
Our spectacular nighttime pageant of nighttime magic and imagination
In thousands Of Sparkling Lights
And Electro Syncro Magnetic Musical Sounds
THE MAIN STREET ELECTRICAL PARADE!!!!!!

And with that, everyone then branched off, and had an awesome time as a celebration of the royal wedding and crowing ceremonies.  The Main Street Electrical Parade, World Of Color: Season Of Light, Believe In Holiday Magic, and Fantasmic all kicked off. All 4 trains of the Disneyland Railroad, C.K. Holliday with her beautiful Red Holiday II Freight Train, Fred Gurley Number #3 with the Excursion III Train Set, Ernest S. Marsh Number #4 with the Holiday V Blue Train Set, and Ward Kimball Number #5 with the Holiday IV Green Set and Lilly Belle steam round the Magic Kingdom non-stop without any problems. The Wedding Celebration ended up turning the night into another neverending party.
Later on that night, Christian and Katelynn were in heading up to their suite, The Dream Suite above Pirates Of The Caribbean.

Katelynn: WOW!!! Chrissy, thank you.  For everything.

Chris: Anything for my love.

Katelynn: I’m gonna enjoy being yours forever, and I will never let you go.  Also, this cheerleading uniform I got last year, is never coming off. *Giggles*

Chris: There is nothing I would rather do then spend the rest of my life with you.

Katelynn: Awwww Baby…..  There is just one more thing though…

Chris: Sure, anything…

Katelynn: I want us to have a baby.

Chris: Of course, why don’t we have one of our own, and adopt a second?

Katelynn: That sounds perfect for me baby, now come here you bad boy, catch me if you can.

Katelynn then bends over exposing her bikini spankies in front of Chris before running up the stairs into the Dream Suite, but it isn't long until Chris instantly runs after her.

Chris: Alright, you asked for it!!!!!!!  Wait Katie Belle, SLOW DOWN, and ENOUGH WITH FLIPPING UP YOUR SKIRT ALREADY!!!!!!

Katelynn: NO WAY!!!! *giggles*

Fifteen years later, the path to both worlds opens, and both worlds start living together as one as the modern world makes its way to the Magic Kingdom while not disturbing the beauty of mother nature.  

Chris: Alright, now Christian, we have something we need to talk about.  It’s about your future.  

Katelynn: The same thing goes for you Haley.

Chris: As you know about the story of how your mom and I met by fate, everything in the world is now changing so I want you to find anyone your heart desires and not have to worry about any obligations.   But you must both promise to treasure every moment that you have, and not take anything for granted.

Christian III & Haley: We promise.

Katelynn: Sounds wonderful, now run along and get ready for dinner okay?

Christian III & Haley: We will.

Lexi: Well, I’m glad to see things are working out with your kids.  I wish I could say the same thing about mine.

Chris: Hey, I wouldn’t worry too much.  They’ll be just fine.

Alexis: Chris, I mean your son is only 17 years old and has a ways to go he’ll be just fine. Your daughter Brooke may only be 12, but like Chris & Katelynn's daughter, Haley, she's growing up beautifully!!!!! You shouldn't have to worry about her, she'll be fine. Smile  Ryan however, is struggling with our twins as you can see.

Ryan: You can say that again! Christopher & Alison can be a HUGE HANDFUL!!!!!

Brittany: Kid’s will be kids you guys.

Tori: And ain’t that the truth.

Akira: Yes Indeed.

Brandon: Well we can only hope that they grow up and have as good of a futures as we have.

Kevin: I’m sure they will, we just need to give it more time.

Chris: I am not looking forward to the time they will be learning to drive.

Volvagia: BEEP!!!!!

Volvagia then shook in horror.

Katelynn: Don't worry sweetie, that won't be for a couple years, and besides, you can correct any wrong moves they make.

Chris: There is a brand new state of the art V60XC Cross Country Wagon that I have special ordered from Volvo Of Mission Viejo, and it looks AMAZING!!!! It's in blood red with 19 inch alloy wheels, has an AWESOME Scandinavian designed City Weave Interior with wood trim, Bowers & Wilkins Sound System, a HUGE Panoramic Moon roof, kick-opening rear trunk, heated and cooled seats on all 4 seats, 4 way climate control, keyless remote start, and self folding side rear view mirrors. She also uses a Turbo Charged 250 Horse Power 4 cylinder engine coupled to an 8 speed manual transmissions and can go 0-60 in 5 and a half seconds. Also she's covered by a 10 year 100K mile warranty.
And I'm sorry to say this Volvagia, despite your rebuild, you're WAY passed your prime and need to enjoy a life of semi retirement.

Katelynn: I kind of agree.

Chris: But we won't be selling you or donating you. You'll still be driven every once in a while.

Volvagia honked in agree for she understood what Chris was saying. Over the years she'd grown tired and run down by old age. Heck she was older than both Chris and Katelynn, and was long over due for a relaxing retirement.

Volvagia: Beep, Beep!!!!!

Chris: The new car will be named Volvagia II in honor of you, and she'll carry your legacy for many more years to come.

Katelynn: I know she'll be in good hands with you sweetie.

Volvagia: Beep, Beep!!!!!

Chris: We know we'll be safe, because we have Austin's awesome giant toy soldiers guarding the castle.  But we also acquired those huge Oliphaunts, have a beautiful plane, and a nice helicopter that are BOTH from Airbus. We also have an authentic Missippi River Boat, a gorgeous steam train, a magnificent pipe organ from Casavant with over 15,000 pipes, an awesome Mickey & Friends Tram, 2 wonderful cars, and soon a third.  
This family can't ask for more.  Not to mention you and I haven't aged a single day, as far as everyone is concerned you're still 17 and I'm still 24.  And I still can't believe you're wearing that same cheerleading uniform you got 15 years ago on the day of our engagement.

Katelynn: You're one to talk because you still wear Boot-Cut Jeans from Banana Republic and the same old Button-up Shirts from Tommy Bahamas, and Ecco Fusion Shoes!!!!!

Chris: WAHT!!!!! BUSTED..............................

Juan: Anyway, lets see how far Barnaby has come along with the food.

Jayden: Sweet, I am starving.

Dylan: Hey Barnaby, how’s that Surf & Turf coming along?

Barnaby: It's almost done, and will be ready momentarily.

Juan: When it comes to making food, you are tops.  There is no other chef in existence who can hold a candle to you.

Barnaby: Thank you.  Ya know I try.

Juan: I had my doubts at first, but you're alright!!!!

Chris: Shall we Katie Belle?

Katelynn: Yes, but lets all watch the night time fireworks.

And so it ends, as Christian and his beautiful queen Katelynn, along with his kids, and his friends, walk out onto the balcony of their beautiful castle and watch the night time fireworks spectacular of Wishes: A Magical Gathering Of Dreams, hoping for a better tomorrow.  Meanwhile Engineer Big Joe and Fireman Robert wave up at the balcony and climb aboard the beautiful Mason Bogie steam locomotive Number #22.  
Robert rings the bell as Big Joe gives 2 blasts on the whistle, eases the throttle open, and steams the Royal train out of the castle.  The train then picks up speed as it steams into the night, as both the Main Street Electrical Parade, and fire works spectacular start shooting off left and right.
The train then gains more speed until she reaches a whopping 44 miles per hour before disappearing into a tunnel in a cloud of steam, and ending the story with everyone living happily ever after............
Camaro_Von_Ludwig
Camaro_Von_Ludwig

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum