MYFC Downtime Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CR (Computer Rescuing Center) - Seito University Hospital

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

CR (Computer Rescuing Center) - Seito University Hospital Empty CR (Computer Rescuing Center) - Seito University Hospital

Post  Parad Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:24 am

Everyone is welcomed to lurk here as long as you don't insult me we are good. -sits down on a couch-

Last edited by Parad on Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Parad
Parad

Back to top Go down

CR (Computer Rescuing Center) - Seito University Hospital Empty Re: CR (Computer Rescuing Center) - Seito University Hospital

Post  Yuyu Koko Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:14 pm

hello there Ren *smiles* how are you?
Yuyu Koko
Yuyu Koko

Back to top Go down

CR (Computer Rescuing Center) - Seito University Hospital Empty Re: CR (Computer Rescuing Center) - Seito University Hospital

Post  Parad Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:38 pm

-waves and walks towards you. I trip and fall onto my face- Well, I guess I'm good but my face is stuck to the ground Surprised
Parad
Parad

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuyu Koko Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:39 pm

*laughs* i see that you are still clumsy as ever.
Yuyu Koko
Yuyu Koko

Back to top Go down

Post  Parad Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:56 pm

Yeah, that will never change. I have always been that way. Sometimes I walk into stuff. Mostly it's a wall. I blame my bad coordination. :p -gets up and smiles-
Parad
Parad

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuyu Koko Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:59 pm

ChoiGoRen wrote:Yeah, that will never change. I have always been that way. Sometimes I walk into stuff. Mostly it's a wall. I blame my bad coordination. :p -gets up and smiles-

something tells me that there is more to the wall thing. maybe the wall simply hates you and wants to attack you.
Yuyu Koko
Yuyu Koko

Back to top Go down

Post  Parad Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:01 pm

You might be onto something Yuya~ I am starting to believe that things are out to get me. -digs a hole and jumps into it- I will be waiting to see if they do come to attack me. -eats some skittles-
Parad
Parad

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuyu Koko Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:05 pm

hiding from your fears are not going to solve anything. you are smart and beautiful so you should not hide from a wall.
Yuyu Koko
Yuyu Koko

Back to top Go down

Post  Parad Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:09 pm

-gets out of the hole and looks around- No wall in sight.
Parad
Parad

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuyu Koko Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:13 pm

x.x i promise you that you will not hit walls.
Yuyu Koko
Yuyu Koko

Back to top Go down

Post  Parad Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:05 am

-runs around in circles and bumps into the wall-
Parad
Parad

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuyu Koko Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:06 am

o.o do you like to hit walls?
Yuyu Koko
Yuyu Koko

Back to top Go down

Post  Parad Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:07 am

-sits up- I don't like to hit things. The things like to hit me. The wall keeps attacking me Surprised
Parad
Parad

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuyu Koko Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:10 am

i cannot see that walls would do that to human because they are stationary at best.
Yuyu Koko
Yuyu Koko

Back to top Go down

Post  Parad Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:10 am

They probably move when we don't look. The underestimate the walls. They have magical powers :p
Parad
Parad

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuyu Koko Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:12 am

bring me some proof that they do so
Yuyu Koko
Yuyu Koko

Back to top Go down

Post  Parad Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:14 am

Okay, I will. -sets up a video camera and starts recording the wall and stares at the wall expressionlessly-
Parad
Parad

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuyu Koko Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:15 am

*goes to make me some dinner*
Yuyu Koko
Yuyu Koko

Back to top Go down

Post  Parad Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:18 am

-keeps staring at the wall-
Parad
Parad

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuyu Koko Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:23 am

did the wall do anything yet?
Yuyu Koko
Yuyu Koko

Back to top Go down

Post  Parad Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:25 am

No -blinks and looks at you- The wall has done nothing yet.
Parad
Parad

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuyu Koko Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:27 am

told you :p
Yuyu Koko
Yuyu Koko

Back to top Go down

Post  Parad Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:28 am

That doesn't mean anything though Surprised It still has a chance to move.
Parad
Parad

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuyu Koko Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:31 am

i doubt the wall wants to hurt anyone.
Yuyu Koko
Yuyu Koko

Back to top Go down

Post  Parad Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:34 am

But it did hurt someone...it hurt me. D:
Parad
Parad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum