MYFC Downtime Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Life Of A Prince & Princess

+2
Lexi_Loves_Brandon
Camaro_Von_Ludwig
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Life Of A Prince & Princess Empty The Life Of A Prince & Princess

Post  Camaro_Von_Ludwig Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:55 am

Here is a new story I'm working on, this story was inspired by real life events as well as stories and video games.  It's mainly inspired off of the Legend Of Zelda, but also Star Wars, Space Balls, Babes in Toyland, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, Space Cow Boys, Bring It On, Lord Of The Rings, Code Geass, D Gray-Man, DN Angel, Treasure Planet, and Star Fox were also inspirations to this story.    The names of the main characters are mostly friends from RL, as well as real life heros, villans from movies and games; real life events from the past are mentioned, but the town is somewhat fictional given that the town is actually located in Florida, not California.  

I will post the first chapter here as soon as I finish making a few more corrections.

Last edited by Christian_Allen_MandezII on Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Camaro_Von_Ludwig
Camaro_Von_Ludwig

https://www.youtube.com/Chris9017

Back to top Go down

The Life Of A Prince & Princess Empty Re: The Life Of A Prince & Princess

Post  Lexi_Loves_Brandon Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:18 am

Lets here it Chrissy Smile
Lexi_Loves_Brandon
Lexi_Loves_Brandon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJO3ROT-A4E

Back to top Go down

Post  Camaro_Von_Ludwig Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:23 am

IMAGINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DREAM OF FANTASTIC DREAMS!!!!!!!!

USE YOUR IMAGINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once upon a time, a beautiful 4-4-0 American steam locomotive named Inyo number #22, comes steaming down a dual gauged Railroad line out of a Magical portal portal into far away Kingdom.   This was no ordinary Victorian styled steam train, it was a Royal family Steam powered train that serviced a Magic Kingdom.  But the train is not what this story is about, she will take us to a beautiful Castle where our story begins.  

The train then steams through the beautiful country side and soon arrives at a beautiful majestic castle where there lived a young prince named Christian The II.   Although he's the next hare to the throne, Christian was not at all like his father, he dreamed to work with machines, and everything that involved mechanical action such as steam locomotives, cars, trucks, planes, and helicopters.  He also enjoyed playing the guitar, flute, piano, and the pipe organ during his spare time and both his mother and father were support of his passions as long has he kept his solem duty to rule the magic kingdom and marry the young princess who was yet to be born from the magic kingdom on the other side of the magical world.  
Christian Promised he would rule the Magic Kingdom and marry the newly born Princess when it was time for him to take over the thrown.  
Sure enough, 2 months after Prince Christian made the vow, a beautiful baby girl was born in the Magic Kingdom on the other side of the Magical World, and her name was Katelynn.   Katelynn was to be unlike any other girl from a royal family for she was special and was to be given the ability to read people’s emotions and touch their hearts.   She was also very pure and innocent, with the sweetest personality and purest heart, but she was also known to be a HUGE handful.  
It wasn’t long until Katelynn grew up into a healthy little girl, and when she was 5, she was going to be taken to meet Christian, her future husband who was 12-years old, for the very first time.  The Kingdom of the North was to hold a banquet and pipe organ recital for the Prince and Princess meeting for the first time along with getting betrothed by their parents.  

The King and Queen from the Southern Boarder of the Magic Kingdom along their Princess were enjoying their limo ride up to the Northern Boarder. King Vincenzo Wataru Calver was looking forward to the banquet, but his wife Queen, Candice Maleana Calver wasn't so sure.

Candice: I really hope this goes well......

Vincenzo: Don't worry Honey, everything will be fine.......

Candice: But what if Prince Christian II doesn't like Katelynn?  I mean she's just a child and many years younger than him.....

Vincenzo: I know, but know, he's only 12, hasn't met many girls, and doesn't really have female friends from what his father has told me, so I don't see a reason why he wouldn't love our precious Princess Katelynn.

Candice: I know, but still, I don't like the age difference.

Vincenzo: I know, but need I remind you, that I am 5 years older than you.  That's really only a 2 year difference from you and I.  

Candice: I know but that's a HUGE difference.  Christian I is only older than Katrina by a year and a half, so I'm not sure on how comfortable they feel about this.  

Vincenzo: Both Chris and Kat are very open minded, and are both 100% perfectly fine with with their son marrying our Katelynn.   Besides the wedding is not for at least another 10-15 years from now.

Candice: But still, Christian II is still in a totally different league from Katelynn.  The kid has mastered playing the pipe organ by the age of 8, and is performing at the recital tonight.  Not to mention his IQ almost exceeds that of his parents.  It won't be long until the kid's a college graduate.  Katelynn just got into cheerleading, and is barely out of Kindergarden.

Vincenzo: Need I remind you that Christian II also performs maintenance on his family's hand me down Volvo XC70 named Volvagia, making him a grease monkey, so he's not too far out of Katelynn's league.

Candice: On the contrary, the fact Christian II works on his family's car puts him more out of Katelynn's League makes him a prodigy.

Vincenzo: Need I also remind you that Katelynn is VERY mature for a 5 year old, and both looks and acts as if she was 8.  

Candice: Good point, but I still worry about the Mandez family thinking that Katelynn can't hold a candle to their Christian II.  I mean this is the first time they're meeting her.  Need I also remind you that the King & Queen of the Magic Kingdom's Northern Boarder are twice as wealthy as we are, and their castle towers ours by a long shot.   On top of that, they're in higher command, and when it comes to laws and Royal decisions, they're the ones who approve and deny them, NOT US, so even you and I struggle to hold a candle to them.  It's the main reason why the Royal Banquet Of Betrothing is taking place at their castle and not ours.

Vincenzo: Again, they are kind and loving people, so to them that doesn't matter.  Besides Katelynn is a very sweet, innocent, beautiful, and very well mannered little girl; the daughter every parent would want, so why wouldn't they love her?

Candice: I guess I shouldn't worry about the parents.  Knowing them, they'll probably take a liking to Katelynn at first sight given how nice of people they are.   I worry more about Christian II given that he's a talented Prodigy who is a lot older than Katelynn.

Vincenzo: Once again Honey, don't worry, I'm sure he will love her, since I've heard that Christian II is the spitting image of his father.

Katelynn: Mommy, Daddy, what are you 2 talking about?  

Vincenzo: It's nothing for you to worry about baby girl.

Katelynn: I'm very excited about the party.  I SO CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

Candice then picks up and hugs Katelynn.

Candice: I just don't want our little girl to get hurt, because what matters to me is that she's happy.

Vincenzo then gently pats and strokes Katelynn's beautiful long blonde hair.

Vincenzo: There's no reason for her not to be happy because Christian II is a good kid, and I'm sure he'll take good care of our baby girl.

Candice: You're right Vince.  I mean, you can't resist Katelynn's loving smile, and her beautiful emerald green eyes.

Katelynn: *Giggles*  I love you Mommy and Daddy.

Candice: And we love you too darling.

Meanwhile over in the Castle at Northern Boarder of The Magic Kingdom, preparations were being made, and Prince Christian Allen Mandez II was practicing for the Organ recital on the castle's beautiful 9,000 pipe E.M. Skinner pipe organ by playing Fanfare by Arthur Wills.  King Christian Allen Mandez I was liking what he was hearing, but his wife, Queen Katrina Cassidy Mandez, was not too happy about it.  

Christian: THAT'S MY BOY!!!!!!!

Katrina: HONESTLY!!!!!!! THAT IS NOT THE RIGHT SYMPHONY TO START A BANQUET!!!!

Christian: WHY DO YOU SAY THAT????

Katrina: IT'S TOO LOUD AND TOO POWERFUL!!!!

Christian II: WHAT???

Katrina: IT'S TOO LOUD!!!!!

Christian II: WHAT????

Katrina then uses her magic and unplugs the computer to the pipe organ's blower motors rendering the organ completely silent.

Katrina: PRINCE CHRISTIAN ALLEN MANDEZ II, IF YOU KEEP THAT UP, THE CASTLE WILL COME CRASHING DOWN!!!! AND THAT PIECE IS NOT APPROPRIATE FOR A BANQUET!!!!

Christian II: Okay, I'll play a Toccata instead.

Katrina: NO DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT PLAYING A TOCCATA!!!!!!  Do you remember the last time you played a toccata??!!!!  All of our beautiful stained glass windows had to be replaced!!!!!  

Christian II: Once again, I'm sorry.  The pipe organ is a very powerful instrument, so I don't have complete control over the sound decibels.  Besides it wasn't my idea in making the large facade pipes actual working pipes, that was all E.M. Skinner.  Also the structure along with the windows should have been reinforced to handle the power and vibrations of a pipe organ.

Katrina: The structure is able to handle the power, but the custom made glass can only be reinforced so much.  There is no such thing as double pained stain glass windows.  Anyways, that is not the right piece to play anyways, it's too dark, too manly, and overall just too loud and too powerful for a banquet.  Besides, the poor Princess Katelynn would probably get frightened if she heard it.  Remember she's only 5 years old.

Christian: So what if she's only 5, Vince told me she was mature for her age.

Katrina: I know, but still, she's not used to hearing a pipe organ, and the moment our son, pulls out all the stops, she's gonna run away crying, and both Vincenzo and Candice will shun us into the next century.

Christian: We can't help that our son is a prodigy, and it's because of him, our beloved car, Volvagia is still running like new.

Katrina: You mean, your beloved car.  You've had that thing ever since your mom passed her down to you when you got your license at 17.  

Christian: Volvagia is very special to me, and don't make me remind you that I almost lost her when my dad rammed her into a large boulder on a family Christmas vacation.

Katrina: I've heard that story more times than I care to count.  Your insurance company had her fixed up not long after the accident, and you 2 then became world racing champions, even ending up in second place on the world famous Trance France Race from Paris to Monte Carlo.

Christian: What can I say, the old girl's still got it.

Katrina: I know how you feel, but it's time for you to buy a new car, and sell your old wagon to a museum.  I mean it's embarrassing to see all Noblemen driving around in expensive Bentlys, Rolls Royces, Mercedes Benzes, BMWs, Maybachs, Cadillacs, Lincolns, Porches, Aston Martins, Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Panthers, Nobels, McLarens, Jaguars and even Bugattis, while we are still driving around in an old Volvo station wagon.  And we're the King & Queen Of The Northern Boarder for God Sakes!!!!

Volvagia: BEEP!!!!!!

Christian: Need I remind you that our Volvo Station Wagon can go over 200 miles per hour, and out run all of those high end performance cars.  Besides, I can't get rid of Volvagia, she's family.  Also if I were to get rid of Volvagia, we won't have a car for our son when it's his turn to get a driver's license.

Katrina: *sighs*  Fine, the car stays, but Please, get a new car for the family.

Christian: Okay, I will get us a new car, but I'm still not getting rid of Volvagia.

Katrina: Fair enough.  Now, about Katelynn, I'm having second thoughts.

Christian: Why?  

Katrina: She's only 5 years old, is a cheerleader, and would probably be more into someone who is more down to earth.  Christian II is too talented, and maybe too boring for her.  

Christian: Why would he be boring to her.  Christian II is really good with kids, and his talent would be more than enough to wow any girl.

Katrina: Any girl of his age, but because of the law stating that he has to marry a princess, and the Magic Kingdom only has ONE princess who is only 5 years old, she might not be impressed and would probably want someone more playful.

Christian: Christian II can be playful too.  I mean, did you hear him on the Fanfare by Arthur Willis, he was being playful enough if you ask me.

Christian II then begins playing Fanfare For The Common Man on the pipe organ.

Katrina: I guess it depends on your definition of playful.  

Christian II then pulled out all the stops and opened up all ranks on the organ as the symphony went on.

Katrina: HE'S BEING TOO PLAYFUL NOW IF YOU ASK ME.

Katrina then used her magic and disconnected the pipe organ's computer from the blower motors once again.

Katrina: PRINCE CHRISTIAN ALLEN MANDEZ II, THAT IS NOT THE RIGHT PIECE FOR A BANQUET EITHER!!!!!!

Christian II: Why?

Katrina: It's too serious, this is a party, not a funeral!!!!!  

Christian II: Okay, I got it.  If it's something festive, I know just what to play.

Katrina: That worries me.

Christian: What can we say?  Our son is talented.

Katrina: And that is my main concern, it maybe too much for Princess Katelynn.

Christian: It's too late, we've already promised Vincenzo and Candice to betroth the 2, so there is no turning back.

Katrina: You've made your point, but I am still not completely sure about this.

Christian II: Guys have you looked at the time already, we shouldn't be bickering, they will be here in less than an hour.

Christian: HOLY FUCKEN SHIT!!!!!!!! WE GOTTA GET READY!!!!!

Katrina: WATCH YOUR MOUTH!!!!!!!!  WE'RE THE KING & QUEEN FROM THE NORTHERN BOARDER, AND SHOULDN'T BE USING SUCH QUESTIONABLE LANGUAGE!!!!!

The three then return to their quarters, and get themselves ready as fast as they can.  It isn't long until until they are ready, and all the Nobles from the Northern and Southern Boarders of the Magic Kingdom show up at the castle along with King Vincenzo, Queen Candice, and Princess Katelynn.  
Volvagia sits on a large pedestal revving up her beautiful sounding 5 cylinder engine while being surrounded by ribbons, pictures, medals, and trophies from her racing days as guests look in awe of her.  Servants go around serving the most exotic and delicious horderves to guests, and soon enough, James McCloud the head Guardian announces the King Christian Allen Mandez I and Queen Katrina Cassidy Mandez along with the arrival of King Vincenzo Wataru Calver and Queen Maleana Calver.

James McCloud: Now Announcing, His Royal Highness, King Christian Allen Mandez I, and Her Royal Highness Queen Katrina Cassidy Mandez.

Everyone who gathered in the castle then clapped as the King & Queen Of The Magic Kingdom's Northern Board walked down the Grand Staircase as Royal trumpets blew.

James McCloud: Now Announcing The Arrival Of The King, and Queen who have traveled from the Southern Boarder, His Royal Highness King Vincenzo Wateru Calver, and Her Royal Highness Candice Maleana Calver.

Everyone then Clapped as the King and Queen from the Magic Kingdom's Southern Boarder walked down the red carpet, and bowed down in front of the King & Queen from the Northern Boarder.

Christian: My friends, you bow to no one.

Katrina: That's right, we are friends, so there is no need to bow.

Vincenzo: We are deeply honored by your kindness your highness.

Candice: And we thank you for your kind invitation, as well as your gracefulness into marrying your amazing son to our precious daughter.

Christian: There's no need to be so formal. Smile

Katrina: Yeah, really!!!! Don't worry.  You're like family to us, so you're always welcome in our home anytime.

Vincenzo: As kind as always, which is why I couldn't be any happier than to marry my Katelynn into your family.

Candice: You 2 are so sweet, and you 2 never cease to amaze us.

Katrina: Thank you, and you 2 are also really kind, and we also think you're amazing.

Christian: Time for us to drop the formalities, and have fun.  

Katrina: I agree.

Candice: Good plan.

Christian, Katrina, Vincenzo, and Candice: LET THE BANQUET BEGIN!!!!!!

Katrina was nervous about Christian II playing the wrong symphony on the organ again, so she warned Vincenzo and Candice for the worst.

Katrina: Brace yourselves.

And with that, the Banquet kicked off, and Prince Christian Allen Mandez II began playing Fanfare by Nicolas-Jacques Lemmens on the pipe organ.

Vincenzo: Amazing!

Katrina: Now that is what I had in mind. Smile

Candice: What do you mean?

Katrina: Well, in preparation for the Banquet, our son kept playing the wrong Fanfare symphonies.

Christian: I really didn't have any problem with it, I would have been fine with anything he would have played.

Katrina: But you're not the one who had to deal with paying for the broken windows the last time, a certain someone's son decided to pull out all the stops while playing a Toccata, and destroying all of our beautiful stained glass windows.

Vincenzo: Did that really happen?

Katrina: Yes it did, and I was not happy.

Candice: LOL That is very refreshing to hear.

Christian: What can I say, the kid's a prodigy, and if it wasn't for him, our beloved Volvagia wouldn't still be running as well as she is.

Vincenzo: It still amazes me that you 2 are international racing champions on Cornerea, and won second place on the world famous Trance France Race from Paris to Monte Carlo.

Christian: That race was very punishing, but Volvagia and I had a blast.  Heck we couldn't believe we did as well as second place.  We would have been thrilled if we just made it across the finish line.

Vincenzo: As humble as always, but that's what we like about you, and why we are very excited to marry our Princess Katelynn into your family.

Christian: And we are excited to marry her into our family.

Vincenzo: Speaking of the Devil where is she?

Candice: She should be right behind us.  She was when we walked in.

Vincenzo: You didn't think she ran off did you?

Just then, King Vincenzo and Queen Candice saw their daughter Princess Katelynn over by the 5 Manual Organ Console where Prince Christian Allen Mandez II was playing.  Vincenzo and Candice were horrified and looked at each other in shock and embarrassment.

Candice: PRINCESS KATELYNN RIKU CALVER, YOU COME BACK HERE THIS INSTANT!!!

Vincenzo: We're so terribly sorry, it's not like her, to do this.

Christian: Don't worry about it, she doesn't seem to be bothering him.  

Katrina: She's probably just curious, and doesn't seem to be hampering with Christian II's performance at all.

Princess Katelynn's eyes opened very wide and she smiled brightly in amazement as Prince Christian's organ playing progressed.  The light tapping of the keys, along with the pulling on the draw knob stops, the feet stomping on the pedal board, the adjustment of the tone ranged pedals, along with the different sounds of the organ really had Katelynn's attention for she was charmed by the beautiful melody.   Prince Christian then brought the Fanfare to an end, stood up and took a bow.  Everyone then cheered, and were completely blown away by his playing.  Christian II then looked down to his side and noticed Princess Katelynn was right next to him.

Christian II: Hello there, I don't think we've met.  I'm Prince Christian Allen Mandez II, but you can call me Chris.

Katelynn: *Giggles* It's nice to meet you.  I'm Princess Katelynn Riku Calver.

Katrina: Awwwwwwwww!!!!! She's so sweet an adorable.

Christian II: It's really nice meeting you too.  Would you like to be friends Princess?

Katelynn: Yeah!!!!!!  Also, your music is really cool.  What is it?

Christian II: It's a pipe organ, and it's a large musical instrument that will play anything you want.

Katelynn: COOL!!!!!

Christian: AWESOME!!!!!

Vincenzo: THE 2 ARE GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER!!!!!

Katrina: WELL LOOK AT THAT????!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Candice: AND I WAS WORRIED THAT CHRISTIAN II WOULDN'T LIKE HER!!!!!

Katrina: AND I WAS WORRIED THAT KATELYNN WOULD BE BORED OF HIS ORGAN PLAYING!!!!!!

Christian II: Princess, that is a really cute white top and purple mini skirt you have on.   I also love your false eyelashes and eye glitter; not to mention you have such pretty eyes.

Katelynn: *Giggles* Awwwwww!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!  I am a cheerleader, so I always try to look my best. *giggles*

Christian II: I think you look amazing Princess.

Katelynn: *Giggles* Thank you.

Christian II: So Princess, would you like to hear another song?

Katelynn: YEAH!!!!!!

Christian II: You got it Princess! Now, sit up here on the console bench so you can have a better look.

Katelynn: Okay!!!!

Katelynn then jumped up onto the organ's console bench and leaned herself on Chris.  Chris smiled, and began to play Trumpet Tunes in D from David Johnson.  

Katrina: THIS IS WONDERFUL!!!!

Christian: Those 2 really seem to like eachother.

Candice: Your son Christian II is so nice, and so graceful, words can't describe how I feel about this. I'm speechless.

Katrina: I know what you mean.  You're daughter Katelynn is so cute and so sweet, I don't know where to begin.

Prince Christian Allen Mandez II played using the Trumpet Divisions along with the Great Divisions, and the more Chris played, the more Princess Katelynn beamed.  She was completely taken away by the beautiful Organ music, and couldn't get enough of Chris's playing.  As Trumpet Tunes came to an end, Christian II then transitioned the piece to the Prince of Denmark's March with Trumpet Voluntary from Jeremiah Clarke, continuing the magnificent sounds of the great and trumpet divisions on the organ.  Katelynn's eyes were glued to Christian II's hands and feet as he continued to play.

Christian II: Would you like to pull a few stop knobs for me Princess?

Katelynn: YEAH!!!!

Christian II: Okay, pull these 2 that say 8' Trumpet.

Katelynn: Okay!!!

Princess Katelynn then pulled out the 2 stops on the trumpet division, and more magnificent trumpet blasts played as the piece went on.

Christian II: Okay, now pull this one knob that says "ALL STOPS"

Katelynn: GOT IT!!!

Princess Katelynn then pulled on the main draw know stop that pulled out all the stops on the organ, and then all sorts of magnificent sounds echoed throughout the Grand Hall from the Organ.  Katelynn really beamed, and Prince Christian II couldn't help but smile at the site of Princess Katelynn's happiness.   Prince Christian II Then brought the piece to a close with a nice loud Bang on the organ which caused the pipes to cipher a little, but overall it had no real impact.  Everyone then clapped and cheered as Prince Christian II and stood up and took a bow while Princess Katelynn stood up on organ console's bench beside him, so she could be closer to Chris's height, and curtsied beside him while Chris held her hand.  

Katrina: Awwwww she's so cute!!!!!

Candice: And he's so graceful!!!!

Katelynn: I LIKE YOU CHRISSY!!!!!

Christian II: Chrissy!!! I like the sound of that.  I really like you too, Katie Belle!!!

Princess Katelynn then kissed Prince Christian II on the cheek, and Chris smiled and gently kissed her hand, and gently kissed her again on her forehead.

Katelynn: *Giggles*  Katie Belle.... Hmmmmm.  I LOVE IT!!!!!! Very Happy

Christian II: Would you like to be my date to this banquet Princess?

Katelynn: YEAH!!!!!

Christian II: Awesome.  

Katelynn: CHRISSY!!!! Wanna see me do cheerleading tricks?

Christian II: Sure.

Katelynn then back flipped off the bench of the organ console followed by a double back flip, and 2 side flips and 2 high jump kicks before landing on her feet.

Christian II: WOW!!! Impressive Katie Belle!!!!

Katelynn: THANK YOU CHRISSY!!!

Prince Christian II took Princess Katelynn's hand, and walked with her down the grand stair case, and over to the dance floor where everyone else was mingling.

Vincenzo: THIS IS GREAT!!!!

Christian: ISN'T IT???!!!

Vincenzo: THOSE 2 REALLY LIKE EACH OTHER!!!!!

Candice: AND I WAS WORRIED THIS WASN'T GONNA WORK!!!!

Katrina: I GUESS WE WERE WORRIED FOR NOTHING!!!!

Vincenzo: It seems that those 2 are destined to be together.

Christian: Yep.  It's fate.  They are no doubt, meant to be.

Christian, Katrina, Vincenzo, and Candice all laughed, boasted, and had a great time, while Prince Christian II and Princess Katelynn danced, held each other tight, and also had a great time.
Katelynn then kissed Christian II on the cheek as the lights went out and all went pitch black.  The Royal Banquet was then violently interrupted on that fateful night by The Evil Dark Lord, Lord Barnabus and his evil henchmen, as they broke down the large doors, and stormed the castle.

Lord Barnabus: NOW EVERYONE; ATTACK!!!!!

Christian: I WON'T LET YOU TAKE OVER THIS KINGDOM YOU FUCKING COWARD!!!!   VINCENZO, CANDICE, KATRINA, YOU GUYS GET TO SAFETY!!!!!!

Vincenzo: NO WAY, WE'RE FAMILY NOW, AND I'M FIGHTING ALONG SIDE YOU NOW, MY BROTHER!!!!

Christian: VERY WELL, WE'LL BOTH TAKE HIM DOWN!!!!!

Candice: KATELYNN?????!!!!!! WHERE'S KATELYNN?????!!!!!!!!

Prince Christian II picked up Princess Katelynn, and took her back to the inside of the organ case where he knew she'd be safe.  Princess Katelynn began to cry as she heard the pandemonium go on in the background

Katelynn: CHRISSY!!!! I'M SCARED!!!!!

Christian II: Don't worry Katie Belle, I'm here for you, and I'll protect you, no matter what!!!!

King Vincenzo tried to fight off Lord Barnabus's Henchmen but it was no use.

Vincenzo: I CAN'T HOLD THEM OFF!!!!!!! CHRISTIAN I'M SORRY!!!!!!

King Vincenzo was then killed by Lord Barnabus's army as King Christian I watched in Horror.

Christian: VINCE!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!

Queen Candice came running over and saw her beloved Vincenzo laying dead on the floor.  She then bursted into tears as she laid down on him.

Candice: VINCENZO!!!!!!! MY DARLING VINCENZO!!!!!!! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!!!!!!!! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Queen Candice was then beheaded and murdered in cold blood by one of Lord Barnabus's soldiers.

Christian: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

King Christian Allen Mandez I then filled with raged, unsheathed the Legendary sword, the Gorean Blade, and killed off each of Lord Barnabus's henchmen one by one until he wound up in the thrown room.   Christian then put his sword away, and saw right in front of him out in the corridor, the Evil Dark Lord, Lord Barnabus.

Meanwhile, behind the Organ case, Princess Katelynn completely broke down into tears as she heard about the loss of her mother and father.

Katelynn: NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! MOMMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!! DADDDDDDY!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!! DON'T GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prince Christian II felt her pain, and had a few tears come down his face, but he knew that he had to suck it up and be strong for Katelynn.

Christian II: I'm soooooo very sorry Princess.  But know, I am here for you now, I promise to take good care of you, and I promise, I WON'T EVER LEAVE YOU AS LONG AS I LIVE!!!!!!

Katelynn: YOU PROMISE????!!!!!

Prince Christian II then looked deep into Princess Katelynn's beautiful teary Emerald Green eyes, and knew he had to follow his promise, and take care of Katelynn.

Christian II: YES!!!!!! Katie Belle, I promise.

Katelynn: THANK YOU CHRISSY!!!!!!!

Princess Katelynn continued to cry for the loss of her mother and father as Prince Christian II wiped her tears, and held her close to his heart.

Meanwhile over in the throne room, King Christian Allen Mandez I, charged out of the throne room and over to Lord Barnabus, drew out the Legendary, Gorean Blade, and a clash between the King and the Dark Lord soon broke out into a fight, that went on for over an hour.

Christian: Not bad for fucked up monster.

Lord Barnabus: You're not so bad yourself, NOW TAKE THIS!!!!

With one slash of of his sword, the evil dark lord, Lord Barnabus, transformed into a huge bore like beast known as Bornabus, and with the slash of his 2 swords, the Gorean blade shattered into thousands of pieces.

Christian: NO WAY!!!! THIS BLADE IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BREAK!!!!!

Lord Barnabus: THAT SWORD WAS TOO WEAK!!!!!!!! NOW TIME FOR YOU TO MEET YOUR END!!!!

And with 2 slashes of his swords, Bornabus sliced King Christian in half; spilling blood all of the place and killing Chris in an instant.  Once Christian was dead, Bornabus, transformed back into his human form and set forth into taking over the Magic Kingdom.  

Christian's wife Katrina, soon saw Christian's body sliced in half on the floor of the castle's main hallway.

Katrina: OH MY GOD!!! CHRIS PLEASE, OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!!  PLEASE, DON'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS!!!

Using her magic, Katrina tried to use her healing spell to try to put Chris's body back together, but it was no use, for King Christian was already dead.  As soon as she realized that it was too late to save her love, Katrina burst into tears, and screamed out in a huge rage.

Katrina: I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS YOU MONSTER!!!!!!!!

Lord Barnabus heard the out cry and drew out his sword.

Lord Barnabus: Oh really?  How?  Your hubby's no longer here to protect you, and the legendary blade has been destroyed.  You have nothing.

Katrina: Oh yeah!!!

Using her magic, Katrina sent Lord Barnabus flying down the corridor and smashing into the large throne.

Lord Barnabus: That struck a nerve. NOW IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO DIE BITCH!!!!

Using his sword, Lord Barnabus flew over to Katrina, and stabbed her right in the heart.

Katrina: WHY YOU?!!!!!!  YOU WILL PAY, MY SON, CHRISTIAN ALLEN MANDEZ II, ALONG WITH HIS PRINCESS, KATELYNN RIKU CALVER, WILL GET YOU!!!!!

After those words, Katrina died in cold blood, and Lord Barnabus realized that his next big threat was the prince.

Lord Barnabus: THE PRINCE & PRINCESS HUH!!! EVERYONE, FIND THE PRINCE AND PRINCESS AT ALL COSTS!!!!

Behind the Organ case, Prince Christian II heard Lord Barnabus, and new that he was after him and Princess Katelynn, just as her guardian Annabel came over to get her and bring her to safety.

Annabel: Okay Princess, it's time for us to go.

Princess Katelynn was mystified, and she did not want to leave Prince Christian II behind.

Katelynn: NO!!!!! I'M NOT LEAVING CHRISSY!!!!!!

Annabel: But you have to, The Evil Dark Lord, Lord Barnabus will kill you if you don't.

Katelynn: I DON'T CARE!!!!!! I CAN'T LEAVE WITHOUT CHRISSY!!!!!

Princess Katelynn continued to cry, and Prince Christian II didn't want to let her go either, but he knew that letting her go was the only way to save her.

Christian II: Katie Belle, you have to go.

Katelynn: CHRISSY!!!!!! WHY????!!!!!!!!

Christian II: Because I love you, and I don't want you to get hurt.

Katelynn: I LOVE YOU TOO, AND THAT'S WHY I CAN'T LEAVE YOU!!!!!!

Christian II: I know you do, but I would be heart broken if anything happened to you, so you must go.

Katelynn: NO!!!!! I'M NOT LEAVING YOU CHRISSY!!!!!

The more Princess Katelynn refused to leave, the harder it became for Prince Christian II to let her go, but a desperate time called for a desperate measure, so without hesitation, Chris used his Geass mind control ability on Katelynn, and ordered her to go with her guardian Annabel.

Christian II: PRINCE CHRISTIAN ALLEN MANDEZ II COMMANDS YOU PRINCESS KATELYNN RIKU CALVER TO LEAVE!!!!!!!

Katelynn: Okay...............

Christian II: That's a good girl Katie Belle.  But I promise that you and I will meet again in the future.

Katelynn: Okay........

Christian II: You have my word!

Katelynn: PROMISE ME CHRISSY!!!!!! PROMISE ME, YOU'LL FIND ME!!!!!!!!

Christian II: I promise.  Annabel, the Limo has probably been trashed and destroyed, and the family helicopter is out of the question since the helipad is on the roof of the West Tower.

And sure enough the Family's Airbus AS350/H-125 B2 A-Star helicopter was blown up and destroyed by the dark lord's henchmen.

Christian II: However, my parents do own 2 trains hauled by steam locomotives, with both a freight and passenger train consist.  The passenger train hauled by our famous and Magestic Inyo number #22 is right outside the castle's main entrance, and you 2 would be making yourselves vulnerable by boarding the passenger train.  Our freight train hauled by our much older and more dated and beat up J.W. Bowker number #21 is parked inside of our freight warehouse below the castle.  She's always fired up and ready to go incase we run low on any supplies, or if any evacuation emergencies like this one are necessary.  I will take you to the in ground door that will lead you down a staircase that runs through a set of tunnels connecting to our warehouse, as well as our locomotive's, car's, and automotive maintenance and storage facility.  

Prince Christian II picked up Princess Katelynn and held her as he walked with her and Annabel through various pipe divisions in the Organ case until they found the secret in ground door that would lead them to the tunnels running underneath the castle.

Christian II: Okay, this is as far as I can take you, since I must evacuate as well.  Don't worry about me, but you must get yourselves out of here as soon as you can.  Once again the locomotive is J.W. Bowker, Engine number #21, a 2-4-0 steam locomotive with a large oversized balloon stack that is MUCH larger than the sunflower stack on Inyo.  I'm sorry that I Have to put you 2 on our freight train, but if both of our trains were down there, you girls would be evacuating on the passenger train, and I would be using the Freight train.

Katelynn: It's okay Chrissy, I don't mind.

Annabel: She's right, what matters is that you're doing this to protect us so we're not exposed.

Christian II: I know J.W. Bowker is NO WHERE near as beautiful as Inyo, and is MUCH older, and looks all beat up, but I know the engine very well, and she has NEVER EVER let us down.  Whenever Inyo was in the shop for routine maintenance or an overhaul, J.W. Bowker did double duty and that included hauling the Royal passenger train, and NOT ONCE has she ever broken down or failed us, so she'll get you out of here, and won't let you down.

Annabel: Thank you very much for your help your royal highness, and once again, it's okay, we can adjust.  Besides the Princess has never ridden a train before, let alone a real steam train so this will be fun for her.

Before the 2 parted ways, Prince Christian II and Princess Katelynn hugged and kissed each other on the cheek and foreheads.

Katelynn: I LOVE YOU......... CHRISSY!!!

Christian II: I love you too........ Katie Belle!

And with that, Princess Katelynn was then take away by Annabel, and the 2 walked down the staircase into the tunnels under the castle, and after some navigation, they arrived at the freight warehouse where J.W. Bowker number #21 and her freight train were waiting for them.  
Annabel and Katelynn boarded a stock car right behind the J.W. Bowker, and once they were on board, the J.w. Bowker then steamed out of the Castle's freight warehouse, out of the underground tunnels, and departed for Cornerea before the Evil Dark Lord, Lord Barnabus and his henchmen could get ahold of her.

Just as Prince Christian was about to escape as the rampage was going on throughout the castle, Lord Barnabas found him behind the Organ case, used his black Magic and destroyed the beautiful E.M. Skinner Pipe Organ down to the last pipe.  He then tried obtaining Christian’s powers by cutting off his left arm and cutting it into pieces leaving only his left hand intact, and then gouging out his left eye before swallowing it whole.   Christian was gravely injured bled profusely from both his eye and shoulder socket, and was screaming in horrible pain.  Then just before Lord Barnabas was about to kill him, James McCloud quickly ran over to Christian, and took him out of harm's way.  James McCloud along with the rest of Christian's guardians took Christian and his left hand, placed him in a medical gurney, quickly bandaged him up, and then medically, placed him in the back of Volvagia as she roared her engine to life.  Volvagia then charged out of the castle with her engine screaming on a full wide open throttle and evacuated Christian onto the baggage car of the Royal Family Passenger train hauled by the famous and Majestic Inyo number #22.

James McCloud: ENGINEER COLEMAN FULL STEAM AHEAD, AND GET US TO CORNEREA RIGHT AWAY!!!!!

Coleman: YOU GOT!!!!

Engineer Coleman then gave 2 blasts on Inyo's whistle, yanked her throttle wide open, and with a lot of puffing, hard pounding of the pistons and wheel slip, Inyo got moving and steamed away from the castle the grounds.  As the Inyo was steaming away from the castle town, Lord Barnabus's army through arrows, and spears at Inyo and her train; glass windows shattered left and right, and multiple arrows and spears bounced and deflected off the train, but no arrow or spear was a match for Inyo's steal boiler, firey hot firebox, or fast moving wheels.   With lots of huffing and puffing, Inyo number #22 and her train picked up speed and it wasn't long until Inyo was flying down the track at 60 miles per hour, and by that time, the evil dark lord's army was left in the dust..   Inyo then charged out of The Magic Kingdom, caught up with J.W. Bowker number #21 with her freight train.  Inyo number #22 then gave one long blast followed by 2 short blasts on her whistle when she caught up to J.W. Bowker number #21, and J.W. Bowker number #21 responded by also giving one long blast followed by 2 short blasts on her whistle, and both steam powered trains then charged into the Magic Portal leading to the Human World on Corneara.  

Annabel: Did you hear that???!!!!

Katelynn: Yeah!!!

Annabel: That's the other train!!!!

Katelynn: REALLY!!!!

Annabel: Yes, since that whistle sounded totally different from the whistle on our train, and that means Prince Christian managed to escape!!!!  So lets give him one last good bye.

Katelynn: Okay......

Annabel: Princess, I know you don't want to say good bye to him, or let him go, but you know what?  You will see him again in the future, and that's something to look forward to, right?

Katelynn: YEAH!!!!

Annabel: That's a good girl, now, I'll open the door so we can say good bye.

Prince Christian II heard the whistle from the other train, and knew that Inyo number #22 had caught up to J.W. Bowker number #21.  He tried to get up but was in a lot of pain.  

Christian II: I must say good bye to her one last time.......

Prince Christian II then buckled down, slowly got up and looked out of the window and waved from the passenger train as Annabel slowly cracked open the stock car door, and Princess Katelynn waved back and blew kisses at Prince Christian II.

Katelynn: I LOVE YOU CHRISSY!!!!

Christian II: I LOVE YOU TOO KATIE BELLE!!!!

Katelynn: PROMISE ME CHRISSY!!!!! PROMISE, YOU'LL FIND ME!!!!!!!!

Christian II: I PROMISE KATIE BELLE!!!! I PROMISE!!!!!!

And with that, Prince Christian fell back on his gurney, and drifted off to sleep while Princess Katelynn hugged Annabel and cried her eyes out as Annabel shut the stock car door before the 2 trains blew their whistles, rang their bells, and went their separate ways as they entered Cornerea in a cloud of steam.

Lord Barnabus: RATS!!!!!!  FOILED ALREADY!!!!!!! I'LL GET YOU 2 LATER!!!!!! I SWEAR, I VOW TO SOMEDAY DESTROY BOTH THE PRINCE AND PRINCESS AND RULE THIS WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And with that, Lord Barnabas Swore that he will someday destroy the Prince and Princess and bring all worlds to their knees, and once he was the ruler of all worlds, no one could ever stop him.

Last edited by Captain_Caldwell on Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:15 pm; edited 31 times in total
Camaro_Von_Ludwig
Camaro_Von_Ludwig

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi_Loves_Brandon Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:39 am

Like it so far Smile
Lexi_Loves_Brandon
Lexi_Loves_Brandon

Back to top Go down

Post  Camaro_Von_Ludwig Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:41 am

In the normal World, Prince Christian and Princess Katelynn grew up and had their memories erased of their past and that fateful night.  Christian had his left arm replaced with a robotic arm but miraculously, his original left hand was reattached to him using new technology from Nasa, which allowed blood from his heart and electrical signals from his brain to flow through his robotic arm down to his left hand so it could be used no different from an average hand.  His left eye was also replaced with an artificial glass eye, constructed by Nasa, that looked exactly like his right eye so no one could ever tell what had happed to him, but he was still half blind, for technology had not advanced far enough to give artificial eyes the same vision as normal eyes.  But still, thanks to Nasa, Prince Christian looked no different from any other guy.     He then grew up living on his own, but his family trust made sure he lived in a nice place, and never starved, and Princess Katelyn was taken in by a young couple who could never have a biological baby, while like Prince Christian, stayed afloat using her family’s trust to make sure she and her adopted parents were also living in a good home and didn’t have to worry about starvation.  Christian is now 24 years old and works as a technician for NASA on Space Shuttle Endeavour, while Katelynn is 17, still in high school, and spends most of her time cheerleading, and hanging out with her friends.  They always had a special circle with 6 triangles marked on the back of one of their hands reminding them that they are from a royal family, but neither of them knew what those marks on the back of their hands meant.  Meanwhile, both the J.W. Bowker number #21, and the Inyo number #22, were then shortly donated to the Lake Buena Vista Historical Museum as operating historical artifacts while James McCloud was sent on a mission to find allies in hopes of finding a way to stop The Evil Dark Lord, Lord Barnabus's army from destroying everything.

One day Christian was on his way to work, and Katelynn was on her way to meet friends at the mall after cheerleading, as fate would have it, Chris was too deep in thought about the maintenance to be done on the space shuttle’s rocket boosters, and Katelynn was too excited about going shopping with her friends.  Neither of them were watching where they were going, which led to the 2 of them bumping into eachother, and knocking each other on the ground.  

Christian: I am soooo sorry I wasn’t paying attention, I’m sooo sorry.

Katelynn: Don’t worry about it, I wasn’t paying attention either.   I was so excited about seeing my friends, I wasn’t looking on where I was going.

Christian: And I was too busy thinking about having the needed maintenance done to Space Shuttle Endeavour’s solid rocket boosters.

Katelynn:  Wait a minute, are you serious?  

Christian:  Yes I’m serious.  I am a technician for Nasa, my job is to keep up with maintaining the orbiter, Space Shuttle Endeavour, and I take it you’re a cheerleader.  I can tell by the cute little red uniform

Katelynn:  You guessed right, and I love it.  And you're right, the uniform is cute, and I never ever take it off! *Giggles*  

Christian and Katelynn both noticed the same circled triangular markings they had on the back of their hands as symbols of a royal family.

Katelynn:  Wow! Can I take a look at your hand?  I just want to see?

Christian: Sure I don’t mind.

Katelynn: WOW! WOW!  OMG, OMG! Our markings, they are the same.  What does it mean?

Christian: Your guess is as good as mine, I could never figure out why I had this mark.  I thought I was the only one.

Katelynn: Me too.  We should be friends.

Christian: Sure, I don’t see why not.  

Katelynn: Yay!  I made a new friend.

Christian: Well, I don’t want to hold you up, so I’ll let you go.

Katelynn: Awwwww Boooo!   You’re not holding me up, I insist you come along with me.

Christian:  I guess I could take a couple hours off, besides the orbiter isn’t due to launch for another 3 months, so why not?

Katelynn: YAY!  My name is Katelynn, what’s yours?

Christian: Mine is Christian, but you can call me Chris if you would like.

Katelynn: Chris, I like the sound of that.  Okay, I will call you that.

The 2 then go to the mall to meet up with Katelynn’s friends, but Chris is puzzled.  He swears that he has heard the name Katelynn before, and wonders why only he and Katelynn have the circled triangular shaped markings on the back of their hands.  (Katelynn having it on the back of her right hand and Christian on the back of his left hand).    Chris and Katelynn soon meet up with her friends but the 2 can’t stop thinking about each other, it’s like the 2 knew each other from somewhere.

Katelynn: Hey guys, I’d like you to meet my new friend.   His name is Christian, but you can call him Chris.   Chris, these are my best friend Lexi, and Alexis, this is Lexi’s twin Ryan, her boyfriend Brandon, my brothers Jayden and Dylan, Alexis’s cousin Mike and his partner Tony.  This is Tori, and her boyfriend Akira, that’s Kelly, and her boyfriend Henry, that is Kevin, and his girlfriend Natalie, this is Brittany and her boyfriend’s name is also Kevin, and this is my friend Ashley.   Everyone, say hi to Chris.

Kevin(1): Hey man, what’s up, it’s nice to meet you.

Lexi: It’s not everyday Katelynn finds a new friend.

Alexis: Katelynn is very shy, but also very outgoing, and she seems to like you, so I’m glad she made a new friend.

Brittany: Hey!

Ashley: Hi.

Tori: You seem like a really sweet guy, and a friend to Katelynn is a friend of mine.

Kelly: I’m Tori’s best friend, and it’s an honor to meet you.

Henry: Be careful with Kelly, Tori, Lexi, Natalie, Alexis, Brittany, and Katelynn, they can be a real hand full when they get angry.

Page 2

Natalie: HENRY KNOCK IT OFF!  Hi, it’s nice to meet you.

Brandon: Hey Bro, how’s it going man?

Mike: Hi, it’s nice to meet you.

Tony: Hello, what’s shaking?

Akira: Greetings & salutations, my name is Akira, and it’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance.  

Tori: Babe, you don’t have to be so formal.

Kevin (2): What’s cracken

Jayden: Hey, it’s nice to meet ya.

Dylan: Yo Dude, what’s up?

Ryan: Hi, yeah, whatever, just another dude off the street.

Katelynn: RYAN!  THAT IS NO WAY TO SPEAK TO A NEW FRIEND!  YOU APOLOGIZE TO HIM THIS INSTANT!

Ryan: Why should I, you dragged him here, he’s probably got better things to do.

Alexis: RYAN!   Chris, I’m sooooo sorry about him, he’s really sweet, and a really awesome guy, he’s just not used to Katelynn bringing over a new friend.

Ryan: A new boy friend that is.

Katelynn: *BLUSHES DARK RED* RYAN!  IT IS NOT LIKE THAT!  I JUST MET HIM AND HE SEEMED LIKE A NICE GUY!

Ryan: Sure he did.

Alexis: RYAN! THAT’S ENOUGH!  LEAVE CHRIS AND KATELYNN ALONE!

Christian: Hey it’s no problem, don’t worry about it, and it’s very nice to meet all of you.

Katelynn: Tell them what you all do!  You Guys, you will not believe it!  Please tell them Chris!

Christian: I work as a technician on the famous orbiter, Space Shuttle Endeavour, for Nasa.  It’s my job to make sure all 5 of her engines along with her 2 solid rocket boosters are well maintained, and are all in good working order.

Page 3

Kevin(1): WOW MAN! ARE YOU SERIOUS!

Lexi & Alexis: OMG!

Brandon: THAT IS SICK MAN!

Henry: TOTALLY KICK ASS DUDE!

Tori: THAT IS JUST SO AMAZING!

Kelly: WOW!  THAT MUST BE AN HONOR!

Mike: WOW! MAN THAT’S AWESOME

Tony: THAT IS SO COOL!

Natalie: WHAT’S IT LIKE? I WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING!

Akira: WOW! THAT IS A DIGNIFIED JOB INDEED

Brittany: OH WOW!

Kevin (2): YOU’RE THE MAN!

Dylan: YOU SO TOTALLY ROCK SQUIRT!

Jayden: WOAH!  THAT’S REALLY SOMETHING!

Ashley: Oh, Nothing Special.

Ryan: Sounds like a glorified grease monkey’s job.

Alexis: RYAN!

Katelynn: ASHLEY!

Ryan: I was just saying.

Ashley: What, it doesn’t sound all that cool to me, you’re just making a big deal about it.

Christian: It’s really awesome, pay is great, benefits aren’t too shabby, and my co-workers are really cool, and so is my boss.  I have also had the honor of working on Space Shuttles Discovery and Atlantis before they vanished out of thin air.

Lexi: Does anyone know what happened to them?

Alexis: Where did they go?

Henry: I heard one got lost on the way to Mars.

Tori: And the other one was abducted by aliens.

Brandon: Aliens don’t exist.

Kelly: You never know what’s out there.

Christian: No one knows for sure how those 2 got lost, but we are sending Endeavour on a rescue mission to find those 2 if it’s possible.  We don’t know how we’re going to do it, but…..

Page 4

Ryan: Those 2 probably got lost because you worked on them.  Haaaahaaaahaaaaa.

Ashley: Good one Ryan.

Alexis: RYAN!

Katelynn: ASHLEY!

Ryan: I’m just saying the truth.   Also, it’s possible your third space ship could get lost 2, wouldn’t surprise me.  Haaa haaaa haaaa.

Ashely: Yeah, and you’d lose your job and be a nobody Haaaaaa haaaaaa.

Kevin(1): Don’t listen to him man, he’s just a dude with a big ego.

Brandon: He is an ass if you ask me.

Brittany: Don’t listen to her either, Ashley’s got a reputation for pissing people off.

Henry: Word on the street is he and Katelynn are dating secretly, while at the same time he is dating Alexis and he hates any competition that tries to get in his way.

Mike: Yeah, but don’t let him get to you.

Jayden: And Ashley’s always been trouble, so it’s normal to see her like this.

Christian: Oh, guys like him and girls like Ashley don’t bother me.  I’ve been there and done that and seen everything.  

Chris and everyone then have a nice talk and grow fascinated about his knowledge of space travel, and the equipment used in outer space.  While at the same time Chris gets along very well with everyone, and it’s not long until Chris becomes part of the group.

Page 5

Pages 6 and 7 will be up next post

Christian:  Well anyways I must get going, the orbiter’s going to need her solid rocket boosters rebuilt first thing tomorrow, and I need to make some phone calls to the engineers that are going to be performing the work.

Katelynn: You’re leaving?

Christian: Yeah, I gotta go.   Those solid rocket boosters aren’t going to repair themselves.

Katelynn: Awwwwwwwww, Boooo!

Lexi: It was nice meeting you, and I’m really glad that Katelynn has found herself a new friend.

Alexis: *Whispers* Katelynn he’s a nice guy, I can tell you like him and he’s a keeper.

Katelynn: *BLUSHES RED*  ALEXIS?!!!

Alexis: I was just saying…..

Kevin(1): Take it easy man, and I hope all works out.

Brandon: We should hang out again man, I’d like to get to know more about you Bro.

Tori: You’re a sweet guy, and I can see that Katelynn really likes you.

Kelly: Don’t tell her you said that Tori, but it was nice meeting you.

Mike: It was nice meeting you man.

Tony: Please come by again.

Natalie: I hope you can come by and hang out with us again real soon.  Katelynn would really like it, I know she would.

Brittany: You’re a really cool guy, not everyday we meet a someone like you.

Kevin(2): She’s right.

Jayden: Meeting up again would be Sweet!

Dylan: That would totally rock.

Akira: Another meeting would nice indeed.

Christian: Sure, why not?

Katelynn: YAY!  Well, I’ll walk with you until we reach the main entrance.

Christian: Sounds good to me.

Katelynn: Great.

Christian: You’re friends seem like really cool people.

Katelynn: They are, I just wish Ryan, wasn’t being such a jerk and that Ashley would have been nicer.

Christian: Hey don’t worry about it.  I’m sure he’s a good guy who’s just has a few issues with other guys and Ashley’s well different.

Katelynn: I guess you can say that. *Giggles*  Also, don’t believe the rumors people are saying.  Ryan and I are not going out, he really only loves Alexis.

Christian: Why is that, I think you 2 would make a decent couple.

Katelynn: You’re sweet, but no.   Ryan is a sweet guy, but he’s really immature.  He is really sweet, kind caring, fun and outgoing, but he’s too young for me.  I know he is one year older than me, but still I want someone who is more mature, who isn’t into having a big ego, and can care less about what others think.   I only wish I could find someone like that.

Christian: You will, he is bound to be out there.

Katelynn: Thank you.  You’re really sweet, and I do like you, a lot.   So please be sure to stop on by and hang out with us.  If you can, please come to my cheerleading practices, and competitions.

Christian: I just might do that.   Once I get the work on the solid rocket booster engines under-way, I’m sure I can find time.

Katelynn: Thank you.  It was really nice meeting you.

Christian: It was nice meeting you too Katelynn.

Katelynn: *Blushes and nods*

Just then OWl City's When Can I see you again came up on the radio on the P/A system.

Christian: AWESOME!!! I LOVE THIS SONG!!!

Katelynn: REALLY??!!! ME TOO!!!!

Chris: Switch on the sky and the stars glow for you
Go see the world 'cause it's all so brand new
Don't close your eyes 'cause your future's ready to shine
It's just a matter of time, before we learn how to fly
Welcome to the rhythm of the night
There's something in the air you can't deny

It's been fun but now I've got to go
Life is way too short to take it slow
But before I go and hit the road
I gotta know, 'til then,
When can we do this again?
Oh oh oh oh

When can I see you again?
Oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh
I gotta know, when can I see you again?
(When can I see you again?)

Katelynn: Joined at the hip, yeah your sidekick needs you
Life is a trip and the road map leads you
Look all around at the mountains you haven't climbed

Chris & Katelynn: It's been fun but now I've got to go
I gotta know, 'til then,
Oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh
I gotta know,

Chris: Don't close your eyes 'cause your future's ready to shine
So let me know before I wave goodbye

Katelynn: When can I see you again?
Oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh

Chris: Yeah, it's been fun but now I've got to go
Tell me when
Tell me when

Katelynn: *Giggles, squeaks, and waves good bye*

Christian and Katelynn then go there separate ways for the night, but little do they know about their destiny, and of the danger that lies ahead of them.  Both of them loved When Can I See You Again from Owl City, but didn't know why exactly.

Page 6

Mean while, over in the Magical World, Lord Barnabus, and his assistant Barnaby, are coming up with plans to take over the rest of the Magical World, and the human world too.

Lord Barnabus: I have almost complete control of the Magical World, with me ruling the North end, and Barnaby ruling the South End.   But Something doesn’t feel just right, I want More, MORE I WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barnaby then calls in on a television screen!

Barnaby: What is it now Boss?

Lord Barnabus: I Don’t Know!  WE HAVE THE MAGICAL WORLD UNDER OUR COMMAND! BUT STILL I WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barnaby: You have been saying that for the past 12 years, so please specify what you really desire.

Lord Barnabus: MORE!  MORE! MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barnaby: Yes, but What?

Lord Barnabus: 12 years ago, you and I killed off the Royal Families, and took over the Magic Kingdom!  BUT WHY IS IT THAT I WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barnaby: BECAUSE WE NEVER COMPLETELY KILLED OFF THE ROYAL FAMILIES!

Lord Barnabus: WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barnaby: THAT IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU FOR THE PAST 12 FUCKEN YEARS YOU DUMB FUCKEN IMBECILE!

Lord Barnabus: WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!!!!!

Barnaby: FORGET WHAT I CALLED YOU AND FOCUS ON THOSE WHO WE HAVEN’T COMPLETELY KILLED OFF.

Lord Barnabus: I’m Listening.

Barnaby: Twelve Years ago we killed both the King and Queen of the North and South End of the Magic Kingdom.

Lord Barnabus: Yes, so…..

Barnaby: At the time we took over, both the prince from the North end, and Princess from the South end escaped, and we never had the chance to kill them off.  Sure you may have gouged out the prince’s left eye and gained his ability of Geass mind control, as well as cutting off his left arm to transfer the royal Triangular Amulet, but……

Lord Barnabus: BUT WHAT?!!!!

Barnaby: Ya see, the prince’s guardians actually came by, grabbed him and his left hand which was still intact, then he was medically evacuated and escaped with the princess to the human world.

Lord Barnabus: Oh, AND YOU TELL ME NOW ABOUT THIS!

Barnaby: Yes, but over the years, I got more information on their whereabouts.  

Lord Barnabus: AND WHERE ARE THEY!

Barnaby: I managed to get a hold of one of the space shuttles from the human world,  which has the name discovery on it.  We managed to get DNA samples from finger print markings on the rear 5 engines.   Those DNA samples match that of a 24-year-old technician named Christian Allen Mandez.

Lord Barnabus: AND WHAT ABOUT HIM!

Barnaby: Apparently he is the top technician for the Nasa Space Shuttles on the planet of Corneria.   I have done research on him, and I found this picture.

Lord Barnabus: So it’s a picture of him, WHAT’S SO IMPORTANT ABOUT IT?!

Barnaby: If you look carefully as I zoom in, he has the marking of the Royal Family on the back of his left hand, and not only that, his hand was re-attached to an artificial arm, and I don’t know how this happened, but he once again has 2 eyes.

LORD BARNABUS: WHAT?!!!!!! HE IS PRINCE CHRISTIAN THE SECOND!!!!!!!!

Barnaby: Looks like it, no other Cornerian has that marking, in fact no one here in the Magic Kingdom has that marking.  Only those of the Royal Family have that marking of the circle and 7 triangles.

Lord Barnabus: AND WHAT ABOUT THE PRINCESS!

Barnaby: All I have is a name of a young girl.  Her name and age, Katelynn Riku Calver, age 17.   I don’t have a location, or a picture of her, nor any physical description.  But I would assume she would be an average girl in what they call on Corneria, known as High School.   She could be anywhere.
Lord Barnabus: DO WE HAVE A LOCATION ON THE PRINCE!?

Barnaby: It states that he lives somewhere near Lake Buena Vista in some unknown area known as California, which is said to be in the far west of a so called country known as the United States Of America.

Lord Barnabus: AND WHERE IN CORNERIA WOULD THAT BE?

Barnaby: The continent would be known as North America, but that’s probably as basic as I could put it.   Lake Buena Vista, California, United States of America, North America, Corneria.

Lord Barnabus: ENOUGH! NOW I KNOW!   I KNOW WHAT I WANT!  I KNOW WHAT I MUST DO!  I MUST GET TO CORNERIA AND DESTROY PRINCES CHRISTIAN THE II AND HIS PRECIOUS PRINCESS TOO, AND TAKE OVER THE HUMAN WORLD KNOWN AS CORNERIA!  ONCE AFTER I TAKE OVER CORNERIA, I WILL RULE BOTH THE MAGICAL WORLD, THE HUMAN WORLD, AND THEN I WILL RULE ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE WILL EVER STOP ME!!!!!!!!!!  HAAAAAA HAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA *laughs evily*

Barnaby: SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD PLAN!

Lord Barnabus: NOW I MUST TRACK DOWN PRINCE CHRISTIAN AND HIS PRINCESS FOR I WILL NO LONGER BE JUST LORD BARNABUS, I WILL BE LORD BARNABUS KING OF THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  NOW BARNABY CRAIGHAN!  SEND IN SOME OF MY TROOPS, I WANT TO STIR THINGS UP AND WREAK HAVOC BEFORE I TAKE OVER!  NOTHING WILL BE SWEETER THAN SEEING THE HUMAN WORLD COLLASP BEFORE FALLING TO IT’S KNEES BEFORE ME! HAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAA!

End of chapter 1

Last edited by Christian_Allen_MandezII on Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:38 am; edited 4 times in total
Camaro_Von_Ludwig
Camaro_Von_Ludwig

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi_Loves_Brandon Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:51 am

Very Happy
Lexi_Loves_Brandon
Lexi_Loves_Brandon

Back to top Go down

Post  Camaro_Von_Ludwig Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:57 am

Here is Chapter 2

Chapter 2

The next day, Christian sets to work on supervising the overhaul of Space Shuttle Endeavour’s solid Rocket Boosters. The operation doesn’t go according to plan. Many of the engineers can’t seem to find anything wrong with the boosters, and many of the mechanics for some strange reason, can’t seem to disassemble the booster engines unless they take the whole thing apart. Pretty soon, Chris’s bosses Chesley and Alister were getting anxious about the operation.

Chesley: Do we have a time estimation of how long this will take?

Alister: We need to know of an estimated completion so we can start our rescue operation to fetch Space Shuttle Atlantis, and the longer this takes, the more likely our chances of finding the orbiter will go down the drain.

Chesley: As well as saving the lives of those lost in space.

Christian: We are doing everything we can to get the overhaul on the rocket boosters done. But we have to take all precautions and make sure everything is safe for all operations. We do not want a repeat of the Challenger explosion, or of the Columbia’s disintegration on re-entry to happen on the Endeavour.

Chesley: You do make a valid point.

Alister: But we do need to get the job done as soon as possible.

Christian: I will make sure she is done on time. I have engineers inspecting and repairing the outer layer tiles, as well as the front ends of the wings. The plan is to make the shuttle stronger and safer on her next flight because this rescue operation could be dangerous.

Chesley: Keep us updated on what goes on.

Alister: And please make sure this is done as soon as possible, but also make sure that the orbiter is safe to fly.

Christian: I won’t let you down sir.

Juan: They sure are persistent.

Christian: You got that right, but they have the right to know, since Space Shuttle Endeavour in some ways belongs to them.

Juan: Yeah, but the craft belongs to Nasa.

Christian: Note that both Chesley and Alister are the board of directors of maintaining the orbiter, and are the head management, so technically, they are Nasa.

Juan: You make you point there.

Christian: I know. Oh, I meant to ask you, but how is the orbiter’s tile repair coming along.

Juan: It’s so so, we literally have to take the whole shuttle apart in oder to remove and replace every last tile. We also need to inspect the fuselage for wear and tear. Anyway, how is the overhaul on the solid rocket boosters going?

Christian: Also so so, the engineers can’t seem to find anything wrong with them, and the mechanics can’t seem to be able to inspect them without having to completely dismantle them. These boosters haven’t been overhauled in a long time, and we can’t afford to have another Challenger disaster.

Juan: Or another Columbia catastrophe for that matter.

Christian: You got that right.

Juan: So what’s this I hear about this new girl you met yesterday?

Christian: She’s a new friend I made yesterday.

Juan: What’s she like?

Christian: She’s very beautiful, very sweet, she’s also smart, and funny, but also a little too young for me.

Juan: How old is she?

Christian: If I had to make a guess I would say she is 17 and ½.

Juan: Dude, is that legal.

Christian: Apparently it is, since the legal age is 16.

Juan: Okay, but dude, you’re 24-years-old, you haven’t really had the chance to socialize and explore, so I think you should give this girl a chance.

Christian: Juan, Bro, she’s a good kid, but honestly, I don’t really have the time nor intention to get romantically involved with anyone right now.

Juan: Dude, you were home-schooled, and never really got the chance to be a regular teenager, and now here you are, just one year shy of 25 and you still have no real interest in anyone? Listen to me, if you don’t act fast, you will be living the rest of your life alone. You’ve never had anyone in your life. You never knew your parents, yet you were schooled by some of the top tutors in the state, but you really had no experience of love in your life.

page 1

Christian: So, what’s your point? I’m just fine and happy the way I am.

Juan: Are you? Listen take my advice, give this girl a chance. If she likes you, you should go for it. I know she is a lot younger than you, but still, love has no boundaries, and no one deserves to live their life alone. I may not have a girlfriend, but at least I have my parents and a little sister, so at least I know what it feels like to love. You don’t, and it’s time you did. So please tell me, what is this girls name?

Christian: She said her name was Katelynn. She is a preppy cheerleader type with beautiful long blonde hair, hazel emerald green eyes, and right about 5ft tall.

Juan: You wouldn’t mean Katelynn Calver do you?

Christian: I didn’t get a last name, so it could be her.

Juan: She and my little sister Tori are best friends, though I don’t know her personally, but Tori says she’s really sweet, and has been trying to find me a lover herself, but I believe this girl is your chance Bro. Don’t pass her up. This girl seems really nice, and if she likes you enough to be a friend, I think it would at least be worth the effort if you showed interest in her.

Christian: You make a good point, and I’ll think about it, but please don’t pressure me into something I’m not really ready for.

Juan and Chris then go on about their business. Finally, the mechanics completely disassemble the orbiter and her rocket boosters, and work begins to commence. As the days pass and as the engineers and mechanics take their time with the operation on Endeavour’s overhaul, Chris takes some time off, and makes a date to visit Katelynn at one of her cheerleading competitions.

As Chris then soon arrives at Katelynns’s cheer competition, low and behold he finds Brandon, both Kevins, Henry, Akira, Jayden, Dylan, and Ryan there.

Brandon: Hey man, it’s good to see you again.

Kevin(1): What’s up, we though we saw the last of you.

Henry: Katelynn knew you would be here.

Kevin (2) No doubt the girls would be happy to see you.

Jayden: Not to mention I hear Katelynn say your name all the time.

Dylan: It’s really cute, I enjoy teasing her about it.

Akira: Good to see you again Chris.

Ryan: Yeah, whatever.

Brandon: Just ignore Ryan, he thinks that Katelynn is all his, when in fact it’s just rumors that they’re a couple. They aren’t a couple at all really. The only one he really cares for is Alexis.

Kevin(1): Yeah, Katelynn really isn’t into him. She likes him, but not in that way.

Henry: But he loves seeing her jumping around and waiting for her skirt to flap.

Ryan: I HEARD THAT YOU TWIT!

Christian: Whoooooaaaaa, excuse me.

Brandon: Lexi is also on the squad, as is Tori, Kelly, Brittany, Alexis and Natalie.

Kevin(2): Yep, cheerleading is everything to them.

Henry: We never hear the end of it, but hey, that’s the cost of dating a cheerleader.

Christian: Oh okay. Also I just found out something.

Brandon: What is that?

Christian: That my co-worker and best friend Juan, is Tori’s brother.

Kevin(1): Dude are you serious?

Christian: Yes. Juan Carlson Vail.

Henry: HOLLY SHIT MAN! That’s Tori’s big brother arlight. She talks about him a lot. He’s everything to her, but given his long working hours he doesn’t seem to have time for her anymore, and has pushed her away, and it’s made her sad.

Akira: She talks endlessly about him, and wish that he would spend more time with her.

Christian: I didn’t know that until now.

Page 2

Brandon: You’re not alone. I found it hard to believe when I found out that Ryan and Lexi are twins, and Lexi is the younger of the 2.

Ryan: HEY SHUT UP!

Kevin(2): Okay, here they are, and Chris, looks like a certain someone has her eyes set on you.

The cheerleading competition then goes underway, and after a few hours, everyone reunites outside the gym, and Katelynn runs excitedly over to Chris.

Katelynn: CHRIS!!!!!! *jumps up and glomps* I am so glad you came, I knew you were gonna be here. And, I am sooo glad you did, well, what did you think?

Christian: It wasn’t bad, can’t compete with a space shuttle launch, but still not bad. In fact I’d say you were more than not bad, you were pretty good.

Katelynn: MEANIE!!!!! Next time don’t bothering answering if you don’t have anything nice to say.

Christian: I’m sorry, I’m still new to this.

Lexi: Be careful, Katelynn is very proud of her cheerleading.

Alexis: Yeah, it’s everything to her, so you better be nice to her about it.

Ryan: You were amazing as always.

Katelynn: Why thank you Ryan. *giggles* At least someone knows the right thing to say.

Ryan: Yeah. :p

Tori: Henry told me, you’re best friends with my brother! I didn’t know that.

Christian: I didn’t know that either until he told me 2 weeks ago when were commencing the overhaul. Work is finally moving along on the orbiter.

Kelly: What seemed to be the hold up?

Christian: It’s quite complicated to explain.

Natalie: Why is that?

Christian: If you actually saw what was going on, you might actually know.
Brittany: Oh….ummmmm, geeze, I’m sorry.

Katelynn: Then you should take us to where you work. You saw what I do, so it’s fair if I see what you do. :3

Christian: That might be difficult because only authorized personal and those who are connected with Nasa and the Unite States research have access to the California Orbiter Processing Facility or CAOPF!

Katelynn: Awwwwww, but you can bend the rules for me, can’t you? Just once. Please. Pretty Please. *pouts with puppy eyes*

Christian: I will do what I can, but I don’t guarantee anything. I have to run it by Chesley and Alister first.

Katelynn: YAY! *Jumps up and glomps* Thank you, thank you, thank you. ☺

Alexis: You really got her all over you this time.

Christian: Calm down, it’s just the orbiter processing facility, it’s not like you’re seeing her take off.

Katelynn: I know but still, it’s really cool, and I’m really excited to spend more time with you. *Blushes*

Christian: Okay……….uhhhhhhhhh.

The phone rings and low and behold Christian’s boss Chesley ask him to come on down to show him the updates. Chris then informs Chesley about his visitors wanting to come see what happens, and to Chris’s surprise Chesley approves of it.

Christian: Thank you, I will be right over your honor.

Katelynn: Who was that Chrissy?

Christian: That was one of my bosses from work, Chesley, and he wants me over there as soon as possible. I did inform him about you and your friends wanting to visit.

Katelynn: AND WHAT DID HE SAY, WHAT DID HE SAY?

Christian: To my surprise he said yes, he has also informed Alister, and you and your friends are welcome to come right now. Alister is working on your clearance cards to give you temporary access.

Page 3

Katelynn: YAY! YOU’RE AMAZING!!!!! *gives a big hug and a kiss on the cheek*

Christian and his friends soon arrive at the California Orbiter Processing Facility, and both Chesley and Alister greet them warmly.

Chesley: Welcome to the California Orbiter Processing Facility.

Alister: It is truly an honor to have you here.

Chesley: Normally we don’t get many visitors.

Alister: And we didn’t know that Christian had such good friends, so this is as much of a treat for us as it is for you.

Chesley: The blonde girl seems to really like you Chris, so you 2 should get to know eachother.

Christian: CHESLEY NOT SO LOUD OR SHE’LL HERE YOU!

Chesley: Ooops Sorry.

Katelynn: *Giggles* My name’s Katelynn, and it’s really nice to meet you.

Chesley: Welcome Katelynn. *kisses her hand*

Alister: And Chris wasn’t lying when he told us that you were pretty.

Katelynn: *giggles* Of course he wouldn’t lie. That’s what I like about him.

Alister: She’s a keeper Chris.

Christian: ALISTER!

Alister: I know, enough of the games, still it’s an honor to have you all here with us. If you need anything just let us know. Here are your clearance cards, everyone. These will give you temporary access to the Orbiter Processing Facility, but I must warn you, some areas are off limits. The CAOPF is highly restricted as it is, so please stay out of the highly restricted zones, and don’t go wandering off.

Chesley: Now if you all follow me, Alister, and Chris.

Everyone soon walks inside the Orbiter Processing Facility, and low and behold, preparing the space shuttle for its next flight is similar to preparing a commercial air liner for its next flight. Everyone sees how technicians and mechanics check to make sure everything is in order, and to ensure that Space Shuttle Endeavour is safe to fly again. Pretty soon everyone sees the completely dismantled Orbiter and her solid rocket boosters.

Christian: Now here is what we are currently working. The rocket boosters are in need of a major overhaul, and as you can see in order to accomplish that, we had to take them apart completely, and it took us a lot longer than we all thought it would.

Juan: Chris, we are testing parts of the fuselage and it turns out that parts of it, will have to be……….*jaw drop* TORI?!!!!!!!!

Tori: NOW I KNOW WHERE YOU WORK! YOU TOLD ME YOU WORKED LONG AND HARD HOURS, BUT YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU WORKED FOR NASA! I’M YOUR SISTER! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS??????!!!!!!

Juan: TORI???????!!!!!!!!!! Great, what is my sister doing her?

Christian: She wanted to come along with her best friends Katelynn, Brittany, Alexis, Lexi, Brandon, both Kevins, Ryan, Kelly, Henry, Akira, and Natalie. Everyone wanted to come by and see what I do on the job.

Juan: But, you brought my sister over, she was not supposed to know about this. *Sighs* Awwwww man, this will be so hard, because Tori’s gonna be mad at me for a long time. Well anyway, I thought I would let you know on the status of the fuselage. Most of the tiles are in good order, though the ones on the wings are in need of replacing. And you must be Katelynn that Chris told me about. It’s really nice to meet you.

Katelynn: Thank you, it’s really nice to meet you too.

Alister: So, we brought you here because we wanted an update on what has been going on.

Chesley: We’d like to know what needs replacing, and what parts can we salvage.

Christian: The outer shell on the solid rocket boosters is in pretty good shape but almost everything on the inside has to be replaced, and those O-ring seals are in desperate need of replacing, and on both rocket boosters too.

Alister: Do we know how long this will take and roughly the cost?

Christian: That’s what I’d like to discuss too, at the rate we are going, we can have Space Shuttle Endeavour back in space within a month and ½ so there is no doubt we can make the deadline for launch, but as for cost it’s too soon to determine, Juan told me parts of the fuselage need replacing, and the tiles around the wings also need replacing, and we could possibly find a lot more that needs replacing somewhere further into the overhaul, so if I had an estimate the cost could be…….

page 4

Chesley: That’s a bit steep.

Alister: I know, but this is our best option, and we must go with it.

Chesley: The head of the board won’t like this.

Alister: He will have to understand. We’ll go talk to him about this.

As Alister and Chesley walk out to discuss things over a meeting with the board, Christian and Katelynn get some alone time, while everyone else look around.

Katelynn: So this what you do?

Christian: Yes, I am actually the manager of this operation when it comes to this kind of a project, and Juan is assistant manager. He and I are a team, and have been for a very long time.

Katelynn: Wow! It sounds amazing.

Christian: It is, but it has it downsides. You’re friends don’t know this but, I joined Nasa when I was 13, and I worked with Space Shuttle Columbia before she was destroyed. I was just a young rooky at the time, but I knew something was not right with the tiles on the wings. I informed my manager Jonathon about it, but he blew it off, and said it was no big deal, but low and behold no one listened to me or took my advice, and Space Shuttle Columbia fell apart just as she re-entered Corneria; it was just as I feared, and 7 people lost their lives because we didn’t replace those tiles on the wings. I knew she wouldn’t hold if those tiles weren’t replaced, and low and behold foam from the fuel tank strikes the right wing, blows a whole in it, and then the Orbiter completely falls apart as she re-enters Cornera’s atmospher. I felt so hopeless, and wish there was something I could have done to save those people but I couldn’t…….. It was like when those planes crashed in the twin towers, literally it was 911 all over again. That is why with Juan and I now in control of what is going on, we are making sure that never happens again. Then Space Shuttles Discovery and Atlantis disappear on us, vanishing without a trace. We are doing whatever it takes to make sure we don’t have a repeat of the Challenger, or the Columbia, and that we find Discovery and Atlantis, and bring them back safely.

Katelynn: Wow! Chris, you’re really sweet. You really thought about this, even when you were young. I never could, neither could any of my friends, but how you thought of everything is just amazing. I could hug you, and I really think you’re a great guy. I really do like you Chris, and you might not know this but I can read people’s emotions, and yours are kinda lost, and torn up from what has happened all those years ago. It’s also my understanding that you have been alone for a long time.

Christian: You guessed right. My mother died when I was very young, and my father went missing around the same time. I literally had to take care of myself, and live alone for 12 years. By some kind of order or something written in my parent’s will, I was to be given the best education, and schooling found possible, so I was home schooled, and lived my life mostly alone. I never had time to be an ordinary kid, or teenager for that matter. I was either studying, or working here at Nasa, so I never had the chance to meet people or make friends or even experience romance. Juan was my only friend here. I met him when I was at the age of 17. Like me he was also very isolated from the real world, that’s why he and I get along so well.

Katelynn: Wow! I didn’t know, and I’m sorry Chris. You really are a sweet guy, and I know that life can be harsh even if you do live as a normal child like I did, but like you, I never knew my real parents either. I was taken in by a young couple who then adopted me, and raised me as best as they could.

Christian: Also you and I have the same circle mark with 7 triangles on the back of our hands.

Katelynn: Yeah, you’re right. But Chris, I mean this, and I don’t want to sound forward. But you’re a really sweet guy, I would like to get to know you better, but I would like to be your girlfriend. If that’s alright that is. I feel connected to you, and I think you and I would be happy together.

Christian: What about Ryan?

Katelynn: Don’t worry about him, he only really loves Alexis. I’d like to have you, and I want us to get to know eachother better. And I promise to love and care for you.

Christian: Okay. I’m new to the whole romance thing, but I will give it a try.

Katelynn: Thank you, I promise to do whatever I can for you, I promise. And if it makes you feel any better, I’ve never had a boyfriend either. My parents are very strict with me dating, but I know they would love you, and I think you’re a really sweet guy.

Christian and Katelynn become a couple but little do they know of the hardships and bad times to come for them. Also, little do they know about Lord Barnabus’s scheme to rule both the Magical and human world.

End Of Chapter 2

Camaro_Von_Ludwig
Camaro_Von_Ludwig

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi_Loves_Brandon Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:22 am

Razz
Lexi_Loves_Brandon
Lexi_Loves_Brandon

Back to top Go down

Post  Camaro_Von_Ludwig Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:25 am

Chapter 3 is currently still under construction and will be posted when complete.
Camaro_Von_Ludwig
Camaro_Von_Ludwig

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakuya_Mizuki Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:06 am

WOW!!!! Shocked Very Happy
Sakuya_Mizuki
Sakuya_Mizuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Risa_Katelynn_Harada_ Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:14 pm

Shocked Surprised Smile I love you amazing hun Very Happy
Risa_Katelynn_Harada_
Risa_Katelynn_Harada_

Back to top Go down

Post  Camaro_Von_Ludwig Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:02 am

Thank you. I can hopefully get chapter 3 done soon.

I have the ending wired, but it's the main story and turn of events that will be the challenge, the ending is almost always the easiest bit.
Camaro_Von_Ludwig
Camaro_Von_Ludwig

Back to top Go down

Post  Risa_Katelynn_Harada_ Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:57 am

Oh you're wlecome Smile

alright Wink
Risa_Katelynn_Harada_
Risa_Katelynn_Harada_

Back to top Go down

Post  Camaro_Von_Ludwig Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:02 am

The ending is not a bad ending that is the hint I'll give you. Gut wrenching moments though.
Camaro_Von_Ludwig
Camaro_Von_Ludwig

Back to top Go down

Post  Risa_Katelynn_Harada_ Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:03 am

cheers
Risa_Katelynn_Harada_
Risa_Katelynn_Harada_

Back to top Go down

Post  Camaro_Von_Ludwig Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:07 am

(Spoiler)

There is almost another repeat of Space Shuttle Challenger & Columbia disaster that occurs on Endeavour near the end, but things play out alright.
Camaro_Von_Ludwig
Camaro_Von_Ludwig

Back to top Go down

Post  Risa_Katelynn_Harada_ Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am

Surprised
Risa_Katelynn_Harada_
Risa_Katelynn_Harada_

Back to top Go down

Post  Kishuku Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:07 am

Awesome story Bro. Smile
Kishuku
Kishuku

Back to top Go down

Post  Risa_Katelynn_Harada_ Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:23 pm

Smile
Risa_Katelynn_Harada_
Risa_Katelynn_Harada_

Back to top Go down

Post  Camaro_Von_Ludwig Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:45 pm

That's my best friend Juan from Florida, and as you know, he's my co-worker and best friend from the story. Smile
Camaro_Von_Ludwig
Camaro_Von_Ludwig

Back to top Go down

Post  Kishuku Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:38 am

Chris_Gupta_Lelouch wrote:That's my best friend Juan from Florida, and as you know, he's my co-worker and best friend from the story. Smile

That's right Bro. Smile
Kishuku
Kishuku

Back to top Go down

Post  Risa_Katelynn_Harada_ Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:01 am

Well hello Juan *bows*
Risa_Katelynn_Harada_
Risa_Katelynn_Harada_

Back to top Go down

Post  Camaro_Von_Ludwig Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:06 am

Juan, this is my wonderful girlfriend Katelynn, she is a wonderful girl, so it would be great if you 2 could be friends.
Camaro_Von_Ludwig
Camaro_Von_Ludwig

Back to top Go down

Post  Risa_Katelynn_Harada_ Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:39 am

I'd love to be friends with your friend.
Risa_Katelynn_Harada_
Risa_Katelynn_Harada_

Back to top Go down

Post  Camaro_Von_Ludwig Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:48 am

Thanks Katelynn, my love. I told him a lot of good things about you Sweetie.
Camaro_Von_Ludwig
Camaro_Von_Ludwig

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum